The Arab League in Civil War

[img]http://oi53.tinypic.com/2j5m1c2.jpg[/img]

Dear denizens of this here cyber-sphere. I come to you today with very grave news. The former leader of The Arab League, Julianopolis, had handed the reigns off to me, and so establishing me as the Grand Imam of the alliance. As such I am infallible and my divinity is topped only by the great creator, for I am his prophet. Things were going well for a few days, but we weren't really gaining numbers so I messaged Julian to do some slave labor like recruiting and stuff like that. He disregarded my message. But I was benevolent, for I gave him nearly a week to respond and he failed to do so. My authority must not be challenged or ignored by this mere underling. And for that he shall meet death.

I make this announcement to tell everyone who is watching our rising star alliance with vigilance. I understand that we are at the center of this world and everyone cares. I urge all to support me in my tribal cleansing of this dissident, he will not be forgiven.

Allahu Akbar!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/zh5UL.png[/img][/center]

Tetris hereby recognises Ridin High as leader and supreme overlord of The Arab League. The Nation of “Kick Back” is under the protection of Tetris indefinitely, and we support him in his actions.

Signed on behalf of Tetris,

Pollard – Lead Game Developer

Edited by Pollard

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1307029709' post='2722586']
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/zh5UL.png[/img][/center]

Tetris hereby recognises Ridin High as leader and supreme overlord of The Arab League. The Nation of “Kick Back” is under the protection of Tetris indefinitely, and we support him in his actions.

Signed on behalf of Tetris,

Pollard – Lead Game Developer
[/quote]

I appreciate your support in these matters. Tetris seems like righteous and pious people and I will ensure that you are spared in The Final Judgment. Other alliances and individuals who do the same will also be spared. I am also accepting dongs in mass quantities to support my holy war.

A 3-man alliance, "led" by a 15-day old nation, in civil war, supposedly on the brown sphere but the "leader" (who is also 1/3 of the alliance) is on green despite not having a circle there...

[OOC]Stop trolling this site.[/OOC]

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1307030055' post='2722591']
A 3-man alliance, "led" by a 15-day old nation, in civil war, supposedly on the brown sphere but the "leader" (who is also 1/3 of the alliance)[b] is on green despite not having a circle there[/b]...

[/quote]

I hear BN is pretty good at green trade circles. Perhaps you could hook him up.

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1307030055' post='2722591']
A 3-man alliance, "led" by a 15-day old nation, in civil war, supposedly on the brown sphere but the "leader" (who is also 1/3 of the alliance) is on green despite not having a circle there...

[/quote]

Despite my team color we are still a brown people alliance. Also I am looking for a trade circle! Thank you for noticing and I would appreciate if you could help me get into one.

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1307030589' post='2722594']
Did you just DoE a few days ago? I seem to remember seeing two topics about it on the top page at one time. Yet you are already having internal struggles. Welp good luck I suppose.
[/quote]

Yes this is true. I am hoping to quell this rebel uprising swiftly so do not fear. I would also like to mention that even though we are a brown nation alliance we are inclusive and accept nations of all colors. Join today!

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1307030686' post='2722595']
Yes this is true. I am hoping to quell this rebel uprising swiftly so do not fear. I would also like to mention that even though we are a brown nation alliance we are inclusive and accept nations of all colors. Join today!
[/quote]

That looks like an attempt to poach a member of FEAR to me... :awesome:

[quote name='CBray' timestamp='1307033778' post='2722609']
That looks like an attempt to poach a member of FEAR to me... :awesome:
[/quote]

<Ridin_High> After someone posts so I don't double post I will make sure people know we aren't exclusive and accept nations of all colors

Edited by Pollard

[quote name='CBray' timestamp='1307033778' post='2722609']
That looks like an attempt to poach a member of FEAR to me... :awesome:[/quote]

Actually I was thinking of offering the "rebels" within the Arab League the opportunity to apply to Valhalla. But then I remembered that the "rebels" actually launched this fail boat so...meh.

As Salamu Alyakim*,

I acknowledge Ridin_High as the supreme leader of the ARAB LEAGUE.

o/ Ridin High.

* = A popular greeting in the tongue of the alliance that i'm congratulating on their impeccable taste in supreme imams.

Edited by porksaber

Praise Allah you are here!
I trust that your people will be safe in the strength and wisdom of your hands and body.
Any plans to Poach Ali?

Edited by keenu

I appreciate this far ranging support of TALiban. The rebels have engaged in a offensive against my humble country and have killed innocent women and children. Because no one ever really cares when men die in battle I will not mention them.

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1307037074' post='2722652']
I appreciate this far ranging support of TALiban. The rebels have engaged in a offensive against my humble country and have killed innocent women and children. Because no one ever really cares when men die in battle I will not mention them.
[/quote]
Please mention them. I will mention them in my book, "A History of Military Conflict in Alliances with Less than 5 members, Volume 1013".

[quote name='Julianopolis' timestamp='1307037358' post='2722660']
I am the real leader of the Arab league. I've been here longer and I made the alliance. Put down the rebels!
[/quote]

Your dates. They are off.