The Overtime Accords

[quote name='helstrm' timestamp='1304441762' post='2705269']
o/ =LOST= and o/ TPF nations I fought, It was a good fight and a lot of fun...

Note to: Vol Navy ... My nation's children thank you for the glowing green nightlight that you have provided.
[/quote]

Happy to do it man, thanks for fighting back every day. That's more than quite a few members of other "warrior" alliances did in your position, even though they had billion dollar war chests when I was fighting them.

You got me over 5 million casualties and I owe you for that. I will send you some rebuilding aid once our rebuilding is well under way.

As for the whole "You piled 12 alliances on GOONS!!!! WAAAAHHH" stuff going on...very funny that I fought 1 GOON the entire war so far. It was pretty much all Mushroom Kingdom, Umbrella, LOST and Athens for me. When the DoW's went up everyone knew they wouldn't be exclusively fighting GOONs.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1304449899' post='2705351']
Also you cannot judge our experience as fighters because you did not partake in any fighting and if you actually did we would pound your nation into Pixeldust pretty quickly.
[/quote]

Well I fought quite a few so I can. Still waiting on that dust. [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=452517"]breadatonia[/url] is pretty close to crumbs now. What are the odds, a nation named Breadatonia is turned to crumbs. :awesome:

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1304449899' post='2705351']
He was a member of neutral shoving stop bringing that alliance up because it's very different from this one and that argument is null and void considering he was barley a regular on neutral shoving.
Also you cannot judge our experience as fighters because you did not partake in any fighting and if you actually did we would pound your nation into Pixeldust pretty quickly.[/quote]

[img]http://www.kensocrates.com/clint.jpg[/img]

Pardon me a moment.

I'm sorry...

[img]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/hdhale2/eastwood_lolwut.jpg[/img]

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1304450696' post='2705358']
Well I fought quite a few so I can. Still waiting on that dust. [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=452517"]breadatonia[/url] is pretty close to crumbs now. What are the odds, a nation named Breadatonia is turned to crumbs. :awesome:
[/quote]

Yet when you fought someone with equal wonders and tech like myself you failed. Keep on trucking donk.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1304451374' post='2705367']
Yet when you fought someone with equal wonders and tech like myself you failed. Keep on trucking donk.
[/quote]
I'm sorry I couldn't hear you after that defeat alert I sent you. :smug:

edit: and I recall you had 1k more tech than myself, and still got a wooping. :lol1:

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1304451444' post='2705368']
I'm sorry I couldn't hear you after that defeat alert I sent you. :smug:
[/quote]

LOL how much money did you give me :smug:

You whooped nothing that was the first time you fought and the second time you fought. Hellbilly from NAC put up a better fight than you.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1304451505' post='2705369']
LOL how much money did you give me :smug:

You whooped nothing that was the first time you fought and the second time you fought. Hellbilly from NAC put up a better fight than you.
[/quote]
Not as much as I took back/destroyed, although it was tough since you were broke and all your money was coming in from Umbrella. Made it tougher for me to take it from them. I should thank them for that though.

o/ Umbrella, supplier to Lincoln County's war efforts. :smug:

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1304450017' post='2705352']
Come on man, at least have some idea of what you're talking about before you complain about it. There were already tech reps for MK and Umb on the table, but they got moved to a single money term to make it easier on everyone. We're already going to spend a chunk of that money on tech to send to MK and Umbrella as we resume tech dealings with them anyway. And seriously, is your expert financial suggestion really that you think we should've redone the terms so people send [i][b]money[/b][/i] to [i][b]Umbrella[/b][/i]?[/quote]

Here's what I got out of that:

Lecture, lecture, lecture...

Stupid anime picture.

Now, had you been paying attention, you would have noticed that I've said all along that there should have been zero reparations to GOONS or anyone else for that matter. That someone decided that there had to be any was silly, particularly in light of the aggressive attack that was carried out by GOONS, that the alliances attacking GOONS for the most part where obligated by treaty to render assistance, and the fact that billions in aid had already rained down on GOONS nations over the course of the war. The reparations are however a reality. As such, and without consideration for whatever deals you may going with Mk and Umbrella in the future or those particulars of the genesis of that clause of the treaty, I casually observed that if there had to be reparations awarded, it was MK and Umbrella that should receive them, not GOONS.

Now...go drink a diet root beer or refreshing bottled water, whatever you have around the house that's decaf and not loaded with sugar. <_<

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1304451780' post='2705372']
Not as much as I took back/destroyed, although it was tough since you were broke and all your money was coming in from Umbrella. Made it tougher for me to take it from them. I should thank them for that though.

o/ Umbrella, supplier to Lincoln County's war efforts. :smug:
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA how can you say these things with a straight face is beyond me. You took less off me and I took plenty more off you in cash, saying otherwise makes me LOL What's even more funny is that after 21 days we will take even more money from you. Thanks.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1304450696' post='2705358']
[/quote]

You spent more in nukes, CMs and aircraft than I lost in infrastructure and technology. Besides, I'm just going to use some of your alliance's reparations to build it all back up.

[quote name='CRIP EATIN BREAD' timestamp='1304452070' post='2705378']
Besides, I'm just going to use some of your alliance's reparations to build it all back up.
[/quote]
That is what "reparations" means. So congrats.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1304451942' post='2705376']
HAHAHAHAHAHA how can you say these things with a straight face is beyond me. You took less off me and I took plenty more off you in cash, saying otherwise makes me LOL What's even more funny is that after 21 days we will take even more money from you. Thanks.
[/quote]
Everything you took from me was obliterated by the nukes I bought from what I got from you. Your tech was higher than mine, so you ended up losing more than I. Understand now champ? And lol in 21 days you'll get money from me? Can't wait to see that one. You do know I am NPO right? :wacko:

[quote name='CRIP EATIN BREAD' timestamp='1304452070' post='2705378']
You spent more in nukes, CMs and aircraft than I lost in infrastructure and technology. Besides, I'm just going to use some of your alliance's reparations to build it all back up.
[/quote]
Sigh...do you guys even know how to read? NPO is not paying you one cent. :wacko:

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1304452215' post='2705381']
GOONs...when you don't have money it makes stealing it very nearly impossible. People with actual war chests are always going to lose more.
[/quote]

Yes indeed, I'm not disputing that, William boner is though.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1304452175' post='2705380']
Everything you took from me was obliterated by the nukes I bought from what I got from you. Your tech was higher than mine, so you ended up losing more than I. Understand now champ? And lol in 21 days you'll get money from me? Can't wait to see that one. You do know I am NPO right? :wacko:
[/quote]

When I said you I was referring to your coalition. Seeing your top tier demolished is payment enough.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1304445203' post='2705293']
I think that peacing out early and trying to persuade other alliances who were staying in the war to peace out was bailing out, yes.

Face it: You guys were part of the leadership that decided on the peace mode plan. You used the claim that you objected to it as a cover for your genuine reasons for quitting the war, which were that you wanted to maintain good relations with Purple and you saw a chance to grab white peace and get out without taking much in the way of damage.

I was talking about GOONS' policy actually. You guys just happen to be the most recent exception to their "we always take reps from people who declare on us" rule which everyone knows isn't actually a rule.

I'm honoured to know that you consider our whole side to be the most dangerous alliances in the game.

(We all faced heavier odds than GOONS did.)
[/quote]

EDIT: i was going to contest you, but enjoy your defeat. that is infinitely preferrable to *another* conversation about how you failed entirely in this war.

Edited by mattski133