Knights of the Round Table

[quote]Thought you all already existed as I'd seen you on IRC. Welcome to Bob! [/quote]

Finally I know your CN:SE name :)

[quote]Awesome looking alliance. A note though: You have the "Popular Peasant" listed twice in your charter. [/quote]

I will check up on that.

[quote]Is this your second or third incarnation? I know you've disbanded at least once.[/quote]

Once Redcoats, once KoRT. Still it is fun and even if it doesn't work I will have met a lot of new friends but hopefully it will work :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually surprised to see certain attitudes from certain people, some of whom I have even supported in previous attempts at various endeavors.

Everyone deserves a chance to succeed, or to discover that they perhaps prefer a different path. It may be the reason why so many come to the Amazon Nation seeking guidance and support--they aren't ridiculed out of the realm for wanting simply to try their hand.

Yes, we support these folks and welcome them into Amazon Territory, right along with the others who have sought our guidance, and with others who may seek us out in the future. :wub:

Regarding Amazon Nations, and their number of protectorates:

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1303677557' post='2698669']
Yep. They're a major contributor to the failing raiding industry.
[/quote]

LOL! You go, women :excl:

[quote name='Randalla' timestamp='1303703073' post='2699002']
I'm actually surprised to see certain attitudes from certain people, some of whom I have even supported in previous attempts at various endeavors.[/quote]

I'm not. But I've watched the politics far too long, I think, and need a vacation.

I'm glad there are other people who are willing to give others chances.

[quote name='Randalla' timestamp='1303703073' post='2699002']Everyone deserves a chance to succeed, or to discover that they perhaps prefer a different path.
[/quote]

:salute:

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1303681714' post='2698713']
This will go [i]so[/i] far. :rolleyes:
I wish you luck, but I don't see this becoming a success.
[/quote]
Well then Hadrian, you can add this to the very long list of other things you have been wrong about. :smug:

[quote name='CnaedmacAilpn' timestamp='1303718070' post='2699078']
Well then Hadrian, you can add this to the very long list of other things you have been wrong about. :smug:[/quote]
Care to provide me with that list? You say it's "very long", so I'm expecting around fifteen, maybe twenty bullet points/paragraphs/however you like to arrange it.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1303736926' post='2699148']
Care to provide me with that list? You say it's "very long", so I'm expecting around fifteen, maybe twenty bullet points/paragraphs/however you like to arrange it.
[/quote]

Considering you're a person a list of things you have been wrong about would most likely be of a decent length if not very long.

[quote name='The canaries' timestamp='1303737454' post='2699152']
Considering you're a person a list of things you have been wrong about would most likely be of a decent length if not very long.[/quote]
Considering I'm a person? Eh? Aren't we all persons/people/humans/etc.? :blink:

Unless the word person has some hidden double-meaning I don't know about, I'd say that pretty much failed.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1303737843' post='2699158']
Considering I'm a person? Eh? Aren't we all persons/people/humans/etc.? :blink:

Unless the word person has some hidden double-meaning I don't know about, I'd say that pretty much failed.
[/quote]

What? When did I say that everyone else isn't human? I was pointing out that you're not infallible and therefore have been wrong about things.

[quote name='The canaries' timestamp='1303737958' post='2699159']
What? When did I say that everyone else isn't human? I was pointing out that you're not infallible and therefore have been wrong about things.[/quote]
Right, right, so by "considering you're a person" you meant "I'm not infallible and therefore have been wrong about things". I think that pretty much applies to everybody. :mellow:

But idiotic sir, please point out to me where I have so much as inferred that I am not infallible? I simply asked Cnaed for the supposedly very long list of things I have been wrong about, I did not spout off ramblings that I am right about everything.

[quote name='VanHuek' timestamp='1303738510' post='2699165']
Also Hadrian this is DoE announcement.[/quote]
So? And? Therefore?

I am acutely aware that this is the declaration of existence VanHuek, you just wasted your own time saying it.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1303739012' post='2699168']
So? And? Therefore?

I am acutely aware that this is the declaration of existence VanHuek, you just wasted your own time saying it.
[/quote]
Anathema.

Also good luck,too bad every alliance goes straight asking for protection from others and doesn't try to fare on it's own.

Edited by Lord Velox

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1303747914' post='2699247']
Anathema.

Also good luck,too bad every alliance goes straight asking for protection from others and doesn't try to fare on it's own.
[/quote]
I'm sorry, I don't see the connection between Anathema and KoRT's declaration of existence.

As for the second part...I wonder why. :rolleyes: