Speaking of Zombies

Good morning, friends and fellow night owls! While my more sensible counterparts in TSA are likely fast asleep, we have had this upgrade in the works for quite some time now.

We've been close friends for as long as I can remember, back in the day these fine folks used to be known under a different name. With their return, we were happy to resume relations with them right from where we left off. Now, it seems somewhat fitting for us to continue with the exact same theme and spirit of that which cannot be killed. Much of the wording has been retained and carried over to this upgrade, except where appropriate changes were needed. Call it nostalgia, and a little bit of good natured fun. I am pleased to present to you:

[quote]
[center]

[IMG]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w331/AmazonNationAlliance/Flags/AzNflag.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w331/AmazonNationAlliance/Flags/TSAflag.png[/IMG]

[size=4]The Brain-Eater Accord (with salt AND Tabasco)[/size][/center]

[3:31pm] Randalla[HappyHalloween]: mm salt
[3:35pm] • Grievous hands Ran a juicy brain
[3:35pm] Randalla[HappyHalloween]: thaaanks... ::sneaks a few chunks of it to the bunny...::
[3:36pm] Zombie-Bunny: yay brains

[center]A Night of the Living Dead (MDoAP) production between the Amazon Nation and The Shadow Accord.[/center]

[u]Preamble[/u]

To protect and maintain the preciousssss... ::cough:: relations and views of our alliances from all forces both foreign and internal which threaten to cause instability, The Shadow Accord (henceforth referred to as TSA) and Amazon Nation (henceforth referred to as AzN) agree to the following terms of mutual defense.

[u]Article I: Sovereignty[/u]

In the signing of this treaty it is to be made absolutely clear that both alliances will remain sovereign and separate entities.

[u]Article II: Civility[/u]

Members of both alliances shall remain civil and respectful of each other at all times, though both signatories agree that debate shall not be stifled by this Article when conducted in the spirit of civility.

[u]Article III: Non-Aggression[/u]

All forms of aggression between the members of AzN and TSA are deemed illegal. This includes, but is not limited to sanctions, war declarations, eating of the others' brains, calling members of the other alliance "practice guys" (almost forgot about that one), aiding nations at war with either alliance, and all forms of espionage. Both parties also agree to settle any disputes in private. Should AzN or TSA feel a member of either alliance has broken these terms, a cessation in hostilities is to be sought and, if judged necessary, reparations are to be paid.

[u]Article IV: Mutual Defense[/u]

Should a signatory be attacked by an outside party (including having their brains eaten by anyone other than Mecha Sheikh or the Zombie-Bunny), the other signatory shall consider this an attack upon themselves and utilize all means at their disposal to aid the other signatory, including military, financial and diplomatic support. And salt.

[u]Article V: Pass the Tabasco[/u]

Should a signatory deem it necessary to consume the brains of a third party, they may invite the other signatory over for dinner. The other may exercise the option of bringing along the hot sauce.

[u]Article VI: Cancellation[/u]

Treaty cancellation can occur at any time, though the withdrawing signatory agrees to notify the other in advance. and uphold the treaty for 72 hours thereafter.

[u]For The Shadow Accord:[/u]

The Emperor - E.Grievous
The Consul Vizier - Outsiders
The Consul Commander - General Milienius
The Senator of Foreign Affairs - Gamefreak666
The Senator of Internal Affairs - ConRed
The Senator of Finance - Thomasf2k8
Aide - Shadow Lurker
Aide - jlacek
Aide - Lord Garka

[u]For Amazon Nation:[/u]

Randalla, Queen
Amarynth, Queen Consort
Kerdor, Master of War
Elbryan, Master of Finance
Georgelopez, Master of Education
[/quote]

I've said it before, I cannot speak highly enough of these guys. Grievous is a doll, we :wub: our Siderz, and if you haven't already gotten to know them, I highly recommend dropping in for a chat.

With that, I bid you all good night/morning. ^_^