1500 Days of King Death II

King Death II

Wow... 4 years... Never thought Id make it this far let alone CN existing this long :P Its been an interesting 4 years for me in RL as well as CN. Ive matured from a high school freshmen to a college freshmen (soon :D) and it just keeps getting better.

I have seen 17 alliances in total in my 4 years which is an achievement in itself. Ive met many wonderful people, many of whom have moved on from this game (RIP NTO). Lets take a quick look back at my memorable moments in my life so far....

NPO - started my CN career here. Fist war, first anarchy, first nuke eaten, first dramahs. Out of all the memorable NPOers, Id say hawk_11 stuck with my memory of NPO the most.

MCXA - I think I lasted a week? Maybe less lol...

NpO - It was fun, fought UJP and got utterly blind sided by \m/'s godly tech heavy nations. Probably the most fun war Ive ever fought...

NTO - My home, I dont think I can call any other alliance my home more than NTO. Oh the lulz and jollies we had, RIP NTO

EGS - ugh Kadin

NOI - temporary home while NTO and NOI got their merger together

CD - NTO's spirit lived on for quite some time in CD and I loved it. I loved it so much I left and came back pretty quickly :P Its changed though, many good people have moved on :( Also first alliance I got into lower gov :s

TRF - Probably spent a week here, all I remember was that it was pretty inactive

Paragon Ascendancy - Heh, fun while it lasted. I was semi-inactive during this time but I met Lavo and a few others here and that was good. Hai guiz!

Another Alliance - Oh man, is UberSpion still around? The whole atmosphere of AA was pretty damn close to NTO and CD but too bad it didnt live long :( Also hai Stormsend!

STA - It was ok...I wasnt too active at this point and I honestly thought this would be the end of my CN career but I guess not :P I still love ya Tyga ;)

MK - What can I say, its MK. Pretty much a love-hate relationship rite? To be totally honest, I only really joined to fight the war against NPO

NSO - Only joined since I supported Ivan, then found out how lame the others were. Yeah, it was kinda lame.

FnKa - Whoo! This alliance had probably the tightest knit group of people Ive ever met. I loved every second of being with you guys :D

Athens - Fun group of guys, I got to meet Tyler and greenmuffins (shout out!) which honestly if I could describe them, I would say they were just a little off... Still I got to kick butt in Karma and be a part of history.

UED - First attempt to create an alliance. It did decent but I just chose a bad time to go for it. I remade it with some old members again and we are doing pretty good atm

RIA - Cant forget RIA. You guys gave me the chance to be a high level gov and gain some real insight into the game. Thanks for that and I have to say, Delta, you are the closest thing to a mentor I ever had. Thanks for caring so much :D

Also shoutouts to Xerxer, Scoob, WANA, FinnishCommie, Mandellav and Dingo(you know why) V:

Well that it! Heres to another 1500 days

Edited by King Death II

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1302934888' post='2691439']
TRF - Probably spent a week here, all I remember was that it was pretty inactive

[/quote]

Hey! I posted in the Spam forum of that alliance at least 15 times a day. It was a very active alliance :P

Also, give us moar tech deals.

[quote name='kerschbs' timestamp='1303245453' post='2693873']
I got to fight you when you were in NPO (gw3 I believe?) and I had the honor of meeting you again in the last go around of RIA-GATO fighting.

It was a pleasure both times, maybe I get to see you again in a year or two?
[/quote]

Heh, thats rare that we both stuck around this game for that long :v:

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1303268262' post='2694215']
Hey! I posted in the Spam forum of that alliance at least 15 times a day. It was a very active alliance :P

Also, give us moar tech deals.
[/quote]

You were in it? lawls it was pretty inactive though :P

Edited by King Death II

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1303335321' post='2694875']

You were in it? lawls it was pretty inactive though :P
[/quote]

Of course I was in TRF. How else do you think I ended up in INT? You thought I was in CPCN or SE? Ewww, no!

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1302934888' post='2691439']

STA - It was ok...I wasnt too active at this point[/quote]
I'm pretty sure that from our perspective you were way too active. Congratulations on the milestone nonetheless.