A New Dawn

AironthFlamewing

[center][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e5/Koronacja_Jana_Kazimierza.JPG[/img][/center]
(OOC: Kaiser Martens can ignore this bit if he wants, or he can consider it a copy of the famous bell) The Big Bell of Sigismund had been carted away in secret from the nation of Germany and hung in secret in the Wawel Cathedral of København. Today, 12 of the ablest men of the region would journey to København in order to ring the bell for the very first time. Today, after long periods of strife, a new nation has been formed. The Baltic Union is a haven for all the world's people and today under the banner of Wladyslaw I they have been given that home.

Edited by graniteknight

[b]Official Response from the Reich Ministry of Foreign Affairs[/b]

The Greater Nordic Empire of Dalmatia, as the ancestral home to people of the Polish ethnicity, would like to know what oppression you speak of. We consider your claims of oppression, hardships, and being without a homeland to be extremely false. Therefore, we refuse to recognize this abomination of a state, as nothing but a mere vessel to spread misinformation about the Greater Nordic Empire of Dalmatia.

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1301603402' post='2681599']
The United States of The Islands sees no reason to not recognize this new nation. You are recognized.
[/quote]

Private to the U.S.I.

This nation is oppressing the native population, why would you recognize it?

Public:

The United Kingdom refuses to recongize this new nation and urges the local populace to overthrow their Polish oppressers and set up a new Danish run nation.

OOC: What the $%&@ people, I never said that the Danish were not represented, All I stated was that there would be Poles in the nation... Get the $%&@ over yourselves... I'm sorry, I just am really frustrated by all this crap you guys put me through.

Edited by graniteknight

OOC: I can not see how we ever could think a nation called the Baltic Union of Poland had Poles as the dominant force in Denmark. Because Danes are known for naming their country after a completely different one hundreds of miles away. Shame on us.

To the Principality of Aeon and to the World:
The governments of the World have raised questions as to the status of the Danish people in the Baltic Union. The Danish people are in fact a Majority representative of the people. However, the Polish citizenry that exist in parliament as members of Parliament elected a Polish King with the help of a faction of Danes who felt loyalty to the plighted Poles. Naturally, when the winds of change blow with an election the balance of power would shift and a new Monarch will gain the throne. We hope this answer proves satisfactory to your inquiry and we remain as always open to further diplomatic questions and discussion.

Edited by graniteknight

Unfortunately you have not answered my question.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1301593924' post='2681499']
The United Federation of the East will withhold recognition until such time as the oppression of Poles can be shown conclusively.
[/quote]

How are the poles in any sort of plight.

[quote name='graniteknight' timestamp='1301607882' post='2681643']
To the Principality of Aeon and to the World:
The governments of the World have raised questions as to the status of the Danish people in the Baltic Union. The Danish people are in fact a Majority representative of the people. However, the Polish citizenry that exist in parliament as members of Parliament elected a Polish King with the help of a faction of Danes who felt loyalty to the plighted Poles. We hope this answer proves satisfactory to your inquiry and we remain as always open to further diplomatic questions and discussion.
[/quote]
[i]
"I thank you for your swift reply - yet I find myself still filled with questions...

Does your response mean to tell me that should another election be held by your parliament, and if enough votes are placed under a Danish Sovereign, that the Union shall be given a name representative of its ruling body? Would the Baltic Union of Poland become the Baltic Union of Denmark under this scenario?"[/i]

- Princess Rhianne Lucretia Sidamo

To The Principality of Aeon C/O Princess Rhianne Lucretia Sidamo
In the likely event that the Danish in parliament elect a Danish Sovereign... The naming convention of the Nation would more then likely change to a more permanent and simple, Baltic Union. We feel this best in order to limit the disagreements amongst the people. in fact, in the first session of Parliament, a vote will be tested in order to simply change the name of the nation so as to avoid this confusion, no matter which monarch rules.

To the United Federation of the East
A great diaspora of the Polish People occurred from the regions of Northern and Eastern Poland. They took up residence in what is now the Baltic Union.

Edited by graniteknight