A New Dawn

AironthFlamewing

"Austria wonders why an ethnicity must dominate this region as the Poles seem to do. There are Poles, no doubt, there are also Germans, Swedes, Danes, and others. Perhaps the "Baltic Union" would be a better alternative anyways."
-Maria Magdalena von Hapsburg, Empress of Austria

[quote name='graniteknight' timestamp='1301609237' post='2681655']
To The Principality of Aeon C/O Princess Rhianne Lucretia Sidamo
In the likely event that the Danish in parliament elect a Danish Sovereign... The naming convention of the Nation would more then likely change to a more permanent and simple, Baltic Union. We feel this best in order to limit the disagreements amongst the people. in fact, in the first session of Parliament, a vote will be tested in order to simply change the name of the nation so as to avoid this confusion, no matter which monarch rules.

To the United Federation of the East
A great diaspora of the Polish People occurred from the regions of Northern and Eastern Poland. They took up residence in what is now the Baltic Union.
[/quote]
[i]
"I do not see it fit to judge the Baltic Union of Poland - what right would I have? I hereby recognize the Union, giving it my best and warmest well-wishes. To the citizens that reside in this nation I say this-

I congratulate you all on your independence, and firmly commend you for allowing your parliament to crown the Sovereign that gained the most support, not simply staking yourselves along separate and opposing tribal, ethnic or ideological lines. You made a conscious decision to be independent and self-governing in spite of whatever petty contentions you may have amongst yourselves. You all have my most humble respect."[/i]

-Princess Rhianne Lucretia Sidamo