When to get a wonder?

Kozmo101

Stock Market at 3999

Social Security at 4999

+5hap wonder at 5999

+5hap wonder at 6999

Interstate at 7999

NRL at 8999 (your citizens earn enough that +5% cit are >> +5hap now) / Alternative: Great University if you have 3k+ tech

If you want a DRA to stockpile tech or mass-aid, go for it at 4999 and build SSS at 5999instead.

NRL at 8999 (your citizens earn enough that +5% cit are >> +5hap now) / Alternative: Great University if you have 3k+ tech

That brings up a question I was planning to ask somebody from Gramlins for a few days now. I'm at 7999 infra, and the only remaining economic wonders I have are NRL, National War Memorial, and the 2 +3 happines wonders. Do you think it would be better to get the +4 happiness War Memorial, or the +5% citizens Research Lab?

Thanks a lot.

I was just wondering the same thing about this stuff... I'm currently at 4,459 infra and have been wondering as to when to purchase a wonder. Thanks for the suggestions as to which order to buy...

One question though, do you guys think its worth it to pay 100 mil for Manhattan Project, or should I just keep buying infra/tech to get over the 5% hump?

I was just wondering the same thing about this stuff... I'm currently at 4,459 infra and have been wondering as to when to purchase a wonder. Thanks for the suggestions as to which order to buy...

One question though, do you guys think its worth it to pay 100 mil for Manhattan Project, or should I just keep buying infra/tech to get over the 5% hump?

In a couple months I will probably get one. I'm over 30k NS right now and am only 5.6%. It is going to be very valuable in the future. Luckily in the mean time I have max nukes.