An announcement

Lynneth

th_Habsburgflag.png

th_HabsburgCoat.png

th_KaiserAlexander.jpg

"Greetings.

Last time wasn't such a great experience. Numerous nations thought us to be aggressive, attacking us and forcing us to dissolve after mere days. But now I hope that the continued peace that has reigned shows that we are indeed committed to keeping the peace as good as we can.

Under my rule, Austria prospered and grew, and I hope I can continue this, while working together with all people of this country.

I thus announce a second time the refoundation of the Holy Roman Empire of German Nation; Yet, I also ask the Pope that he shows his support to the German Christians by confirming the decision of the current Prince Electors - which would be Austria, Bavaria and Slovenia right now - and officially crowning me the Emperor of the HRE.

I do hope that this time, none will attack us because of supposed aggressive claims, because I still abide by the conditions set for us by the EU last time, which would be:

Recognition of the Independence of all European Countries, existing now or in the future and

Withdrawal of all official claims with the exceptions of those already under control of the Duchy of Bavaria, the Duchy of Slovenia and the Kingdom of Austria.

This country claims no land that doesn't belong to it already, though I would love to see the nations that do control territory of the HRE to join the Empire, at least informally, through a treaty."

th_KaiserBanner.png

th_KaiserCoatofArms.png

OOC: All images clickable. As usual.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Imperial Union recognizes the name change and will stand by the HRE should it be attacked.
The Kingdom of Cochin recognizes this name change and wish them the best of luck. You shall always be considered a friend of Cochin.
"The state of Lübeck supports our friends in the south, and shall assist in any potentially possible manner."

"You have our deepest gratitude."

Although the name change will be noted on English maps, in Urdu, you shall remain

کی زمین کیلی فورنیا کے گورنر

(Translated to "The land of the California governor :awesome: )

"Ah...okay..?"

"Hm...this could be an issue."

-HRH King James I

"I sense a disturbance in the Force."

-Head of the National Caucasian Star Wars Fan Club

"How could this be an issue?"

OOC: No 'classified' or anything, so it's public. :V

"How could this be an issue?"

OOC: No 'classified' or anything, so it's public. :V

OOC: I meant for it to be public. :v:

IC: "I don't know. Maybe the fact that there was a giant war revolving around the HRE last time?"

-HRH King James I

"A million voices cried out as their life force was extinguished."

--Head of the National Caucasian Star Wars Fan Club

OOC: paraphrasing, since I never watched Star Wars

OOC: I meant for it to be public. :v:

IC: "I don't know. Maybe the fact that there was a giant war revolving around the HRE last time?"

-HRH King James I

"A million voices cried out as their life force was extinguished."

--Head of the National Caucasian Star Wars Fan Club

OOC: paraphrasing, since I never watched Star Wars

"That one was because people didn't believe in our peaceful intentions."

Furon recognizes the new HRE, and wishes them the best of luck within the turbulent world.

"Thank you."

"Can you blame them? People tend to freak out when you say 'hey, we intend to claim this land at some point.' Other people do something about it."

-HRH King James I

"Maybe I shouldn't have provided maps last time. And I should've said nothing of claims."

"Maybe I shouldn't have provided maps last time. And I should've said nothing of claims."

The Church likewise agrees with this assessment. We are firmly supportive of your endeavors to create a stable nation, suitable for the Catholic faithful around the world.

Nieu-Hansa, Transvaal

"MILADY! MILADY!" Elizabeth Molineaux ran as fast as she could through the Governor's Mansion, up the wooden staircase towards Sarah's bedroom. She knew it was early, she knew that Her Ladyship would not at first enjoy being awoken, but this was news that after gracing her ears, she knew she would appreciate. Throwing open the bedroom doors, Elizabeth watched Sarah nearly fall out of bed from the sudden boom. "Lady Sarah!"

Sarah held her chest in fright at the excited maid, looking at her with concern, annoyance, anxiety and a plethora of other emotions written across her face. "Elizabeth what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. Look at this!" The maid handed Sarah over an Austrian newspaper and the front page was enough to get a smile written across the Lady Protector's face.

"Is this...is this for real?"

"Read on Milady, read on."

As Sarah finished the article she jumped out of her bed, a great grin across her face. "Good, good!" She was literally shaking with enthusiasm. "I almost want to go up to Vienna right now and have lunch with the Emperor, oh Elizabeth I've missed days like these."

"Should I request a plane Lady Sarah?"

"Perhaps, I'll send a letter to the Austrian Emperor if he would want to do a luncheon, if not that won't be necessary. I'm just happy to see something that happened right before the fall restored. Restored to its true glory."

"That's assuming no one freaked out because they realized their nation happens to sit in the former Holy Roman empire."

-HRH King James I

"If they realized it. But whatever, that's the past, and I learned from it."

"Zargathia supported the first Holy Roman Empire, and we shall support its second incarnation as well."

"Thank you for your support."

Nieu-Hansa, Transvaal

"MILADY! MILADY!" Elizabeth Molineaux ran as fast as she could through the Governor's Mansion, up the wooden staircase towards Sarah's bedroom. She knew it was early, she knew that Her Ladyship would not at first enjoy being awoken, but this was news that after gracing her ears, she knew she would appreciate. Throwing open the bedroom doors, Elizabeth watched Sarah nearly fall out of bed from the sudden boom. "Lady Sarah!"

Sarah held her chest in fright at the excited maid, looking at her with concern, annoyance, anxiety and a plethora of other emotions written across her face. "Elizabeth what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. Look at this!" The maid handed Sarah over an Austrian newspaper and the front page was enough to get a smile written across the Lady Protector's face.

"Is this...is this for real?"

"Read on Milady, read on."

As Sarah finished the article she jumped out of her bed, a great grin across her face. "Good, good!" She was literally shaking with enthusiasm. "I almost want to go up to Vienna right now and have lunch with the Emperor, oh Elizabeth I've missed days like these."

"Should I request a plane Lady Sarah?"

"Perhaps, I'll send a letter to the Austrian Emperor if he would want to do a luncheon, if not that won't be necessary. I'm just happy to see something that happened right before the fall restored. Restored to its true glory."

OOC: <3

***Classified to the HRE***

The name “Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation” fills us with fury and rage. Why because the country is not Roman. We also are enraged that you have the word “empire” in your name, also the word “of” makes us very uneasy. For these reasons we declare war on you, until such time that we offer pointless surrender terms in order to save face. By the way we still haven’t received our beer from the last time we threatened war.

P.S. Nah, we're happy for you. Good Luck.

"We hope our treaty is carried over?"

"We welcome HRE!"

"Of course it is. And thank you."

"New England also recognizes the name change. We, however, hope Europe doesnt overreact as it did last time, though."

"Thank you. Indeed we hope they won't overreact again."

***Classified to the HRE***

The name “Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation” fills us with fury and rage. Why because the country is not Roman. We also are enraged that you have the word “empire” in your name, also the word “of” makes us very uneasy. For these reasons we declare war on you, until such time that we offer pointless surrender terms in order to save face. By the way we still haven’t received our beer from the last time we threatened war.

P.S. Nah, we're happy for you. Good Luck.

*Classified reply*

"You actually had me there for a second. And thanks.

Also, for good measure, I'll send a few barrels of beer."

The Republic of Finland supports the HRE.

Classified:

To: The current leader of the HRE

Do you have evidence of the continued bloodline since the Empire's ending? I cannot continue the Ubersteinian estate under a false monarch, and I cannot negotiate the ending of fealty with a false monarch either. It is hard to remove a treaty when there is nobody to talk to about removing it.

"We recognise this name change and will stand by our allies should any nation wish to react in the same manner as last time."

"Thank you."

The Republic of Finland supports the HRE.

Classified:

To: The current leader of the HRE

Do you have evidence of the continued bloodline since the Empire's ending? I cannot continue the Ubersteinian estate under a false monarch, and I cannot negotiate the ending of fealty with a false monarch either. It is hard to remove a treaty when there is nobody to talk to about removing it.

"Thank you, as well."

*Classified reply*

"I am of the House of Habsburg-Lorraine, one of the descendants of Emperor Francis II. I am indeed a legitimate Emperor., be it by election or lineage."