• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thank you."

"Thank you, as well."

*Classified reply*

"I am of the House of Habsburg-Lorraine, one of the descendants of Emperor Francis II. I am indeed a legitimate Emperor., be it by election or lineage."

Classified:

"Ah, good, we should schedule a meeting then to make sure that the treaties of old no longer apply, it's not acceptable for me to be the President of Finland but still report to the leader of another nation, and I thing that the modern Ubersteinian estate would be better off as an independent state than a member of the Holy Roman Empire."

The German Government refrains from voicing its opinion, although popular opinion is translated as widespread disgust.

The "Roman" border is fortified, as the paranoid leadership cannot ever forget that Rome stands for Expansionism. Though perhaps the REAL Romans down south should be more worried.

Edited by Kaiser Martens

Promised Land recognizes this change, and the government as still legitimate.

Those who were so paranoid concerning your government last time are, by and large, now non-existant. As such, we forsee little trouble for you in the future.

"Hopefully it will stay so."

"Of course, Norway recognizes this change in name by our friends to the south. We hope the change in name will not change the direction of the nation too much, and will bring a course of great happiness and prosperity."

"We thank our Norwegian friends."

Scotland will continue to view this nation with suspicion.

"You do as you wish, of course."

The German Government refrains from voicing its opinion, although popular opinion is translated as widespread disgust.

The "Roman" border is fortified, as the paranoid leadership cannot ever forget that Rome stands for Expansionism. Though perhaps the REAL Romans down south should be more worried.

In reaction to the border being fortified, five additional divisions would be stationed nearby the border, boosting the total to 600,000 men. Roughly 100,000 took up permanent defensive positions, the rest stationed in a strip of 100 to 150 kilometers 'thickness', some at strategic positions, so that any offensive operation by Deutschland could be countered quickly.

The borders towards Italy were, as usual, manned by a mere 30,000 men.

Classified:

"Ah, good, we should schedule a meeting then to make sure that the treaties of old no longer apply, it's not acceptable for me to be the President of Finland but still report to the leader of another nation, and I thing that the modern Ubersteinian estate would be better off as an independent state than a member of the Holy Roman Empire."

*Classified Reply*

"Of course, of course, we can discuss this. When would you have the time?"

In reaction to the border being fortified, five additional divisions would be stationed nearby the border, boosting the total to 600,000 men. Roughly 100,000 took up permanent defensive positions, the rest stationed in a strip of 100 to 150 kilometers 'thickness', some at strategic positions, so that any offensive operation by Deutschland could be countered quickly.

The borders towards Italy were, as usual, manned by a mere 30,000 men.

"Remember that issue I mentioned earlier? I think it's starting."

-HRH King James I

"Remember that issue I mentioned earlier? I think it's starting."

-HRH King James I

"They did it first."

Classified:

"Perhaps after the parliamentary elections? I have much paperwork to tend to at the moment due to the complete switch out of the current ruling parliament."

*Classified Reply*

"Of course."

"They did it first."

"This is global politics, not first grade. I would say that I would finish it, but I realize doing so would be like trying to stop an M1 Abram with a pellet gun. Just don't blow up Europe...or cause someone to blow up Europe."

-HRH King James I

"This is global politics, not first grade. I would say that I would finish it, but I realize doing so would be like trying to stop an M1 Abram with a pellet gun. Just don't blow up Europe...or cause someone to blow up Europe."

-HRH King James I

"Nobody is going to blow up Europe, because they'd have to go through us. And we're not going to blow up Europe because we like the continent.

So unless some madman attacks us for some reason (they always find something) then everything's fine and dandy, don't you think so?"

"Nobody is going to blow up Europe, because they'd have to go through us. And we're not going to blow up Europe because we like the continent.

So unless some madman attacks us for some reason (they always find something) then everything's fine and dandy, don't you think so?"

"Not really. Studies show that roughly 85% of all wars occur in Europe. Since there have been no wars in a few years, save the constant exploding of Mandalore, the odds of a war are stacking up to 100%. And since a supposedly Nordlandic and anti-Nordlandic nation are now sticking troops at their borders, the odds of war in Europe are 97%. The last 3% are divided between global, Asia, Antarctica, Africa, and the Americas. Australia gets no odds because...well, it's Australia.

Also, blocking a country from blowing up the continent causes more nations to be launching various ballistic weapons at one another, increasing the chances of Europe exploding while Australia thinks 'WTF mates?'"

-HRH King James I

"Not really. Studies show that roughly 85% of all wars occur in Europe. Since there have been no wars in a few years, save the constant exploding of Mandalore, the odds of a war are stacking up to 100%. And since a supposedly Nordlandic and anti-Nordlandic nation are now sticking troops at their borders, the odds of war in Europe are 97%. The last 3% are divided between global, Asia, Antarctica, Africa, and the Americas. Australia gets no odds because...well, it's Australia.

Also, blocking a country from blowing up the continent causes more nations to be launching various ballistic weapons at one another, increasing the chances of Europe exploding while Australia thinks 'WTF mates?'"

-HRH King James I

"Well, yay for your studies.

We're not planning on the continent being blown up anytime soon. If it happens, sure, we'll do everything to end that stuff quickly and whatnot, so that not too many people die. But as long as those Deutschlanders don't do anything, we'll just point our guns there so they don't think they can do what they want."

Don't bother trying to reason with these...'people' of Drakoria. You won't get any out of them.

"Drakoria?"

"Well, yay for your studies.

We're not planning on the continent being blown up anytime soon. If it happens, sure, we'll do everything to end that stuff quickly and whatnot, so that not too many people die. But as long as those Deutschlanders don't do anything, we'll just point our guns there so they don't think they can do what they want."

"Fair enough. If you do go to war, keep it in Central Europe. I don't want to wake up one morning to find all of Eurasia green and glowy."

-HRH King James I

"If you don't consider my governing body a government, then what does that make the ragtag bunch in charge of Mandalore? Anarchists?"

-HRH King James I

Actually, you more fit the bill of anarchist. You have no idea how to run a nation, nor do you have any idea how to make war. Seriously, how many more underhanded techniques will you use? You obviously have no moral, ethical, or intelligent idea of how to run a nation.

Actually, you more fit the bill of anarchist. You have no idea how to run a nation, nor do you have any idea how to make war. Seriously, how many more underhanded techniques will you use? You obviously have no moral, ethical, or intelligent idea of how to run a nation.

"Right. Which one of us is currently having their nation bombed into oblivion and making little to no effort to end it?"

-HRH King James I

"Right. Which one of us is currently having their nation bombed into oblivion and making little to no effort to end it?"

-HRH King James I

If my nation was being bombed to oblivion, UMS and Nod would have done something about it long ago. I seriously recommend you don't piss them off.

If my nation was being bombed to oblivion, UMS and Nod would have done something about it long ago. I seriously recommend you don't piss them off.

"So you weren't hit by almost a hundred cruise missiles, aircraft strikes, oil spills, criminal hordes, and the like?"

-HRH King James I

-HRH King James I

"Unfortunately, if Australia would involve itself in said war, the possibility of nuclear, chemical, or biological attack on Australia increases to 95% saving probably Europe and the rest of the world from ever being set aglow. The build up of troops in Europe is common and has existed since the middle ages. Deutchland and Holy Rome will not war because it will be devastating and neither ruler will want their people to die in crimes and atrocities which have been committed in the past. Unfortunately we live in a world where peace can only be reached through firepower. In fact, I would wager that the more troops at the borders the better, at least then they can intimidate each other to the point of not moving. I would just be wary of large military exercises being done. That seems a precedent for any kind of war."

"Also, Western Europe is extremely stable, its really just from the Rhine River to the eastern border of Slavorussia you need to worry about."