What Goes Around Comes Around, TPF!

JWConner

A Solemn Resolution

WHEREAS, The alliance of The Phoenix Federation has been a great friend to the undersigned alliances;

WHEREAS, The Phoenix Federation is currently the protector alliance of numerous alliances including California, 64 Digits, Aquitaine, Ninjas Will Pwn You, and AOD Brigade;

WHEREAS, The Phoenix Federation has recently been involved in a very destructive war and is now under surrender terms;

WHEREAS, The damage that The Phoenix Federation received as a result of the war and the content of its surrender terms will make it difficult for The Phoenix Federation to carry out the terms of its protectorates;

AND WHEREAS, the protectorates of The Phoenix Federation are still in need of protection;

Now, therefore, be it

RESOLVED, That the undersigned alliances will assume the protection of the protectorates of The Phoenix Federation;

RESOLVED, That during the period of protection, the protected alliances agree to refrain from making any treaties or engaging in any aggressive alliance wars without the prior approval of the undersigned alliances;

RESOLVED, That the protected alliances are not required to engage in military action for the benefit of the undersigned alliances because this resolution is for their benefit;

RESOLVED, That the period of protection shall last until The Phoenix Federation is able to resume its duties as protector or until the protected alliances feel that they no longer need the protection.

Resolved, this the 23rd day of July in the year 2009

Global Republic of Armed Nations

Nusantara Elite Warriors

Open Source Alliance

She Said She Was 18

Veritas Aequitas

Zenith

tl;dr - Once upon a time TPF had all our backs, now we're returning the favor.

**edit: IRAN merged into TSI since this was originally drawn up. Also added in SSSW18 (sorry Jipps)

Edited by JWConner

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This means you'll have protection for about one week until most of your protectors agree to peace terms and leave you to fight for 2 3 months. Congrats, TPF protectorates, you're in good hands now!

Edit: changed 2 to 3

Edited by Penkala

Though of course if anybody wants to attack any of VA's new protectorates they'll of course be having issues with MA as well seeing as we have a treaty with them. Plus I think Karma's defending the protectorates, no? If anything this war has made TPF's protectorates the most protected alliances in the game, kind of ironic.

This means you'll have protection for about one week until most of your protectors agree to peace terms and leave you to fight for 2 3 months. Congrats, TPF protectorates, you're in good hands now!

Edit: changed 2 to 3

I admit, once I got it, I loled. :lol1: 10 points for a good jab, but you're wrong.

It's great to give back to one of Zenith's best friends.

Though of course if anybody wants to attack any of VA's new protectorates they'll of course be having issues with MA as well seeing as we have a treaty with them. Plus I think Karma's defending the protectorates, no? If anything this war has made TPF's protectorates the most protected alliances in the game, kind of ironic.

This is in addition to the protection of the Karma alliances. Karma needs to rebuild as well, and this will ease their burden as well.

Edited by Duncan King

I admit, once I got it, I loled. :lol1: 10 points for a good jab, but you're wrong.

It's great to give back to one of Zenith's best friends.

This is in addition to the protection of the Karma alliances. Karma needs to rebuild as well, and this will ease their burden as well.

I said 'most' for a reason. As one of the leaders of RAD's war against Zenith I saw the sacrifices you gave for your allies in TPF. You had nothing left to give when you surrendered; you left it all on the battlefield and for that I'll always respect you.

And thank you I thought it was good too :awesome:

Edit: on third thought please attack these protectorates I'm awful bored over at MA twiddling my thumbs with no wars to occupy my time :(

Edited by Penkala