The Real Legion Story of GW3

Lord Swampy

So do I. Your name and avatar ring bells. Were you using those before?

And yeah, I guess writing memoirs could be a bit vain. But it's also a fun challenge and adds to the richness of the community as a whole. So I'd call it an acceptable bit of vanity, wouldn't you?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember you ^_^

:awesome:

And yeah, I guess writing memoirs could be a bit vain. But it's also a fun challenge and adds to the richness of the community as a whole. So I'd call it an acceptable bit of vanity, wouldn't you?

Yes and yes. I agree, I was being sarcastic about the "vanity". I actually think these threads are a joy to read. But I was semi-jokingly making up a reason not to do it myself. It's possible that you have seen my name and avatar before. In those heady days, I was a card-carrying member of the Initiative troll squad, so I'm sure some people will have come across my diatribes at some point.

No mention of the ICP Matthijs? and you back for good this time? also hi long time no see :D

ICP was long before that, it's a story of its own. :P "Back for good", technically maybe. I'll just collect taxes and post once in a while.

Edited by Matthijs

Oh hey I remember you too :awesome: Welcome back.

I do too actually and agree* :) I hope that you will have some of that old fun if you are serious about being back.

*/ You even made me log in here just to make a post to say so. (vanishes back into offloggedness)

He was the founder and leader of a sanctioned alliance.