Jihad on the Pervert Junka

To: ericsw123    From: Greatest Mothers    Date: 7/17/2017 10:10:47 AM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Greatest Mothers for the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

To: Greatest Mothers    From: ericsw123    Date: 7/17/2017 11:23:40 AM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 3,680 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 5,519 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 9.667 miles of your land, stole 5.106 technology, and destroyed 20.424 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Greatest Mothers    From: ericsw123    Date: 7/17/2017 11:23:48 AM

You lost 1,890 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 1,260 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 9.281 miles of your land, stole 5.111 technology, and destroyed 20.444 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

what odds today????

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, ericsw said:

Its not even one bloody round, jesus christ!! 

Then tell your member to quit moping 

2 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

the only option to minimise damage is to offer surrender or to come to us with a peace offer with no demands and terms. But this is all moot as Junka Junka doesn't want peace.

Hey Serberus, quit moping

8 minutes ago, ericsw said:

To: ericsw123    From: Greatest Mothers    Date: 7/17/2017 10:10:47 AM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Greatest Mothers for the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

To: Greatest Mothers    From: ericsw123    Date: 7/17/2017 11:23:40 AM

You lost 3,680 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 5,519 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 9.667 miles of your land, stole 5.106 technology, and destroyed 20.424 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

To: Greatest Mothers    From: ericsw123    Date: 7/17/2017 11:23:48 AM

You lost 1,890 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 1,260 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 9.281 miles of your land, stole 5.111 technology, and destroyed 20.444 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

what odds today????

I don't know, and I don't care.

The war expire after 7 days and is our tradition to offer peace just before it expires, in the same moment we offer peace attacks are suspended, in example Serberus wasn't attacked even if I had 88% chances of victory and had already defeated him, just because peace was already offered.

Since you attacked after the peace offer then it's now your turn to offer peace.

The Empress of Peace.

Edited by Greatest Mothers

To: Serberus    From: Greatest Mothers    Date: 7/17/2017 10:10:36 AM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Greatest Mothers for the reason of: Cessation of Hostilities

Looks like SNX is crumbling already.

Many of your soldiers lives were lost in this battle, even more than your enemy, but at the end of the battle your army was victorious. In your victory your forces captured 8.786 miles of land from Femocratic Lands. They also destroyed 20.178 infrastructure within Femocratic Lands. They also stole 5.045 technology from Femocratic Lands. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $1,000,000.00 from the nation of Femocratic Lands.

Many of your soldiers lives were lost in this battle, even more than your enemy, but at the end of the battle your army was victorious. In your victory your forces captured 8.436 miles of land from Femocratic Lands. They also destroyed 20.188 infrastructure within Femocratic Lands. They also stole 5.047 technology from Femocratic Lands. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $1,000,000.00 from the nation of Femocratic Lands.

Just now, Serberus_I said:
  Many of your soldiers lives were lost in this battle, even more than your enemy, but at the end of the battle your army was victorious. In your victory your forces captured 8.436 miles of land from Femocratic Lands. They also destroyed 20.188 infrastructure within Femocratic Lands. They also stole 5.047 technology from Femocratic Lands. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $1,000,000.00 from the nation of Femocratic Lands.

what is the left hand side???? WHAT IS THERE

9 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

There's still a peace offer, on the table, our odds to win the second battle are 87%

This war for us expires after 7 days, and peace offers are been made just before the end of hostilities.

The Empress of Peace.

20 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

Looks like SNX is crumbling already.

Looks like you're a moron who doesn't understand how it works.

Peace offer have been submitted to all three opponents and we haven't been attacked Serberus for the second time after inflicting him a crushing defeat.

It seems that you guys don't know how it works.

Attacks after an offer of peace from an enemy abstaining from the second attack are unpolite, at best.

To: Serberus    From: Greatest Mothers    Date: 7/17/2017 11:53:23 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Greatest Mothers. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'For Womynkind!'.

You lost 5,044 soldiers and 699 tanks. You killed 3,268 soldiers and 851 tanks. Their forces razed 3.697 miles of your land, stole 5.203 technology, and destroyed 20.975 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

I suggest to be more careful, mr. Lego, before that becomes a personal thing.

Now I expect a peace offer from the both of you, since you rejected mine.

The Empress of Peace.

44 minutes ago, ericsw said:

Its not even one bloody round, jesus christ!! 

War is war. And personally I've never been a fan of it in game. I mean it does add interesting dynamics and I think the treaties it leads to are excellent but I personally always try to steer any alliance I'm in away from it. After all I'm sure negotiations will take some time. You'll have your taste of blood.

34 minutes ago, Greatest Mothers said:

I don't know, and I don't care.

The war expire after 7 days and is our tradition to offer peace just before it expires, in the same moment we offer peace attacks are suspended, in example Serberus wasn't attacked even if I had 88% chances of victory and had already defeated him, just because peace was already offered.

Since you attacked after the peace offer then it's now your turn to offer peace.

The Empress of Peace.

Feel like you're stealing my title with Empress of Peace ;) I was Dragonlady of Peace back in the Freehold XD

1 minute ago, General Gorgoth said:

Feel like you're stealing my title with Empress of Peace ;) I was Dragonlady of Peace back in the Freehold XD

The name and the whole roleplay are older than this nation, comes from another game, where we were banned as final outcome of the obsession of my partner for revenge (even the other, "the enemy", was banned: 4 days before us - the thing escalated to provocations using psychologcal war).

4 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

War is war. And personally I've never been a fan of it in game.

For me it's meant to break the boredom I may feel after few months of accumulating resources, but obiousvly the main goal of the game is to have the nation to grow in the long run.

The Empress of Peace.

2 minutes ago, Greatest Mothers said:

The name and the whole roleplay are older than this nation, comes from another game, where we were banned as final outcome of the obsession of my partner for revenge (even the other, "the enemy", was banned: 4 days before us - the thing escalated to provocations using psychologcal war).

For me it's meant to break the boredom I may feel after few months of accumulating resources, but obiousvly the main goal of the game is to have the nation to grow in the long run.

The Empress of Peace.

Well hey, any title of peace will fit well on both of our shoulders I'm sure although I'm not currently involved in the war ;) As to breaking the boredom yeah it can do that.

Just now, General Gorgoth said:

Well hey, any title of peace will fit well on both of our shoulders I'm sure although I'm not currently involved in the war ;) As to breaking the boredom yeah it can do that.

The title of my partner is Empress of War, and it's appropriate.

The part I prefer of wars is the roleplay after the war ends.

The Empress of Peace.

18 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

War is war. And personally I've never been a fan of it in game. I mean it does add interesting dynamics and I think the treaties it leads to are excellent but I personally always try to steer any alliance I'm in away from it. After all I'm sure negotiations will take some time. You'll have your taste of blood.

War is great. Your alliance is not in a bad position from an outsider perspective. Do you think you are doing your alliance a service by offering talks bypassing that of your "leader", or is Junka no longer that much in command as he was before?
GG I know your principles very well but your peace licking stance hasn't gotten you far esp in the case of TMG (it is no more and half its members gone from the game)

1 minute ago, Vortagre said:

War is great. Your alliance is not in a bad position from an outsider perspective. Do you think you are doing your alliance a service by offering talks bypassing that of your "leader", or is Junka no longer that much in command as he was before?
GG I know your principles very well but your peace licking stance hasn't gotten you far esp in the case of TMG (it is no more and half its members gone from the game)

I offer it as a courtesy and because even I will happily admit that Junka doesnt always say the right things and I wouldnt be surprised if people favoured talking with someone who has a more positive reputation. As to TMG it went from a two person AA to around 20 members at its height I think. As to being no more we merged with The Mechanicus and The Ironborn to form the Freehold which had a lot of members but declined in numbers after Maegor from the Ironborn couped the alliance. The Mage's Guild went from just me and Archangel to a significant player in the micro sphere and eventually merged to form what at its creation was something that could not be described as a micro. In short it went from a two person micro to a macro alliance so where exactly did my stance on peace go wrong.

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Peace is useless if we start rebuilding and then they attack us again in a month. We are going to grind them down until either the lesson is driven home or they have no members left.

You are turning into quite the leader Junka.

o/

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Peace is useless if we start rebuilding and then they attack us again in a month. We are going to grind them down until either the lesson is driven home or they have no members left.

Attacking again in a month would be stupid even from their side: they would be going to have almost no growth in their nations, basically making the game useless in the long run.

It's not a case that real nations that had wars every 20-30 years (approximately a generation) had growth and technological innovations but real nations that had war every 2-3 years became the poorest.

The Empress of Peace.

11 minutes ago, Greatest Mothers said:

Attacking again in a month would be stupid even from their side: they would be going to have almost no growth in their nations, basically making the game useless in the long run.

It's not a case that real nations that had wars every 20-30 years (approximately a generation) had growth and technological innovations but real nations that had war every 2-3 years became the poorest.

The Empress of Peace.

Apocalypse Meow has a few fighters like Ericsw who have a few hundred million in cash and can afford to launch hit and run attacks like what happened last month. These warchests must be depleted to prevent their ability to rebuild and launch attacks for at least several months.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Apocalypse Meow has a few fighters like Ericsw who have a few hundred million in cash and can afford to launch hit and run attacks like what happened last month. These warchests must be depleted to prevent their ability to rebuild and launch attacks for at least several months.

I don't know what happened last month, but I know that a member of an alliance attacking a member of another alliance without a general state of war isn't generally permitted.

In such case, then they better to expel the traitor with public shame because an alliance where every member can do what he wants and by so posing a danger to others isn't an alliance that can be useful for the average player, nor for most players.

The Empress of Peace.

23 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

The Mage's Guild went from just me and Archangel to a significant player in the micro sphere and eventually merged to form what at its creation was something that could not be described as a micro. In short it went from a two person micro to a macro alliance so where exactly did my stance on peace go wrong.

I know the rise of TMG quite well. It went into a decline soon after the Monster Mash. I will blame your handling of the COBRA spygate incident. Prolonged peace is a good thing for an alliance like ISX or say VE because they are established, mature and don't get threatened but for smaller guys activity is key. Wars keep the membership engaged and loyal. Look at COBRA and even your own current alliance SNX, look at PoSSE. GK has done a good job at COBRA making things always interesting (subjective view I agree).

52 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

I know the rise of TMG quite well. It went into a decline soon after the Monster Mash. I will blame your handling of the COBRA spygate incident. Prolonged peace is a good thing for an alliance like ISX or say VE because they are established, mature and don't get threatened but for smaller guys activity is key. Wars keep the membership engaged and loyal. Look at COBRA and even your own current alliance SNX, look at PoSSE. GK has done a good job at COBRA making things always interesting (subjective view I agree).

What that gov member in COBRA who GK kicked out after the whole thing was uncovered. I had universal support from the alliance in how I handled that. After Monster Mash Archangel1 took over for quite a while. When he left and I took power again we started getting more drive and reinforced our treaty web until a merger was agreed. Wars are good but often people dont want to be in war. I act as my alliance is inclined.

Edited by General Gorgoth

3 hours ago, Greatest Mothers said:

I don't know what happened last month, but I know that a member of an alliance attacking a member of another alliance without a general state of war isn't generally permitted.

In such case, then they better to expel the traitor with public shame because an alliance where every member can do what he wants and by so posing a danger to others isn't an alliance that can be useful for the average player, nor for most players.

The Empress of Peace.

AM govt doesn't seem interested in doing the right thing here and continues to back their policy of supporting terrorist attacks.