Announcement from Pandora's Box

[quote name='dcrews20' timestamp='1337744284' post='2970828']
Where did I hear your name before......

Can't put my finger on it
[/quote]
You have heard of my name, unsurprisingly I have never heard of you. The point stands, there is no material change to the treaty web. When there is a change I will get more enthusiastic. As for me causing this group to form, my ego stands engorged at the thought but reality may be different.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1337748065' post='2970846']
You have heard of my name, unsurprisingly I have never heard of you. The point stands, there is no material change to the treaty web. When there is a change I will get more enthusiastic. As for me causing this group to form, my ego stands engorged at the thought but reality may be different.
[/quote]

If you decide to stick around and not delete, may hear of me ;). Though I'd rather be unknown than be notoriously known

[/quote]

Ive heard of you before, but to be honest i never cared about who you are.

I prefer my little home on my side of the web, shame that Pandora's Box is gone when they proclaimed they were always together when we were destroying GOONs.

Oh and this is to Sardonic for being an awesome guy!

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/35hr29g.jpg[/IMG]

Kaskus opened Pandora's Box D:

[/quote]

Oh, you most certainly had your part in shaping the current political landscape. At one point, you were in the position to influence much. However, I only said you were one reason (of many) for the current coalition congealing. Don't get ahead of yourself. :)

You have heard of my name, unsurprisingly I have never heard of you. [/quote]

Who are you and what are you doing here? Get out! :awesome:

[quote name='dcrews20' timestamp='1337748709' post='2970854']
If you decide to stick around and not delete, may hear of me ;). Though I'd rather be unknown than be notoriously known
[/quote]
I will be here when admin smites us all, however I would rather have done something to stimulate our world than form a parasitic culture that hangs off the side of those that actually take a risk or two. You may well die unknown, but that is your choice and your choice alone.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1337750778' post='2970892']
Ive heard of you before, but to be honest i never cared about who you are.

I prefer my little home on my side of the web, shame that Pandora's Box is gone when they proclaimed they were always together when we were destroying GOONs.

Oh and this is to Sardonic for being an awesome guy!

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/35hr29g.jpg[/IMG]

Kaskus opened Pandora's Box D:
[/quote]

Non Grata is the Doctor... I can get behind that :awesome:

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1337759442' post='2970986']
Non Grata is the Doctor... I can get behind that :awesome:
[/quote]

We can NEVER win against Non Grata, you are the guy who never loses!

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1337753760' post='2970939']
I will be here when admin smites us all, however I would rather have done something to stimulate our world than form a parasitic culture that hangs off the side of those that actually take a risk or two. You may well die unknown, but that is your choice and your choice alone.
[/quote]

You call stimulate our world, I call selling out your friends. Difference of perspective I suppose.

Forlorn are we, followers of reverend fathers Tricorn, archbishop of the Muddy Puddle, and cardinal of the holy Slush, for a day such as this, one which might only be compared to the age of MaoKhan, in whose stately walls the Blessings of Dryness kept us, has arrived upon our solemn foot. No matter, for the Generator, and its true followers, the Faqih and Marquis du Parapluie shall prevail in their might holiness.

o/ The Generator!