The Pacific News Network International: Issue 10

[center][img]http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr139/Atlis14/NPO/pnn-1.png[/img]

[b]PNN International Issue #10[/b]
[i]"She took our money, the car, the house, but she didn't take our pens."[/i]

[b][u]Table of Contents[/u][/b]

Thessaly – What gives?
The Return of New Reverie and the Introduction of Skynet
The Mushroom Kingdom’s Flagging
New Pacific Order wins gold in wonder growth
CN: A year in review

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101025100460/cybernations/images/8/8f/Thessalyflag.png[/img][/center]

[size=4][b]Thessaly-What gives?[/b][/size]

The mystery surrounding one of Pacifica’s most promising friends might well be solved, after the seemingly defunct protectorate was declared alive and well.

Questions were first raised when a former Thessaly member applied for Pacifican membership, claiming that Thessaly had disbanded. This sudden and disappointing news caused much scratching of heads, leading one Imperial Ambassador to contact (former) monarch Karolina – who gave this response:

[quote]“Basically, RL is getting really heavy and nobody was really stepping up and offering to help. I tried really hard to get people involved, but nothing came of it. You guys were great protectors; it's nothing to do with NPO. Just didn't have any help, that's all.”[/quote]

However, within days of this, hopes were raised of a new dawn for the alliance, after it was announced on the CN forums that Thessaly was still active, albeit in an imperial, rather than monarchical form. New Emperor The Keeper wrote:

[quote]“Well, I’d like to start off by saying that we at Thessaly have been busy over the last few days. To answer any suspicions, Karolina has left Thessaly, but no we are not disbanding. We are continuing on with the protection of NPO.”[/quote]

The Keeper went on to announce the opening of a new forum, and the raising of a new charter, with himself as Emperor, Chief as Minister of Foreign Affairs and NoMutantAlloud as Minister of Internal Affairs.

So what’s the story behind all this? Your humble correspondent was lucky enough to be granted an audience with Thessaly’s new emperor during a recent state visit to Francograd, and has been able to shed some light on the mystery…

So what happened? I asked. We all know that Karolina left Thessaly. We all supposed the alliance to have folded, until its rebirth was announced on the OWF, but can you elaborate? What's the history behind all this?

[quote]“I will start by saying what exactly happened. Karolina had been working hard with recruitment and other alliance affairs, she had mentioned that she needed more active and willing membership but never actually went as far as to ask me for more help (I was tetrarch of military affairs at the time). On the 30th of December I signed on to go about my daily business and had a message from Karolina saying the workload had gotten to be to much and that she wanted to disband the alliance. That’s how her leaving came about.”

“After reading Karolina's message I decided to take control of the alliance and at the very least find whatever membership remained in the AA a safe home. I was surprised to find that there were still 17 members in the AA. After consulting with many friends and our allies here at NPO I decided I would take control and do my best to keep Thessaly alive.”[/quote]

When, how and why did you decide to carry on with Thessaly, rather than start a new alliance?

[quote]“I decided about 1 hour after I read the disbandment notice that I would keep Thessaly going. Too much effort had gone into Thessaly for me to just watch it disband. I was planning to make my own alliance for some time before this issue but it wasn’t a plan that would be implemented for some time... and I figured ‘here is a foundation already laid out and ready! Why go through all the extra work?’ So I made us some new forums, got all the government staff settled and here we are today!”[/quote]

What factors drove the change from a Greek-themed monarchy to the Imperial style alliance we see today?

[quote]“To be completely honest, I am just more comfortable with imperial style governments. I also had to make a new charter so I decided to bend a few things to make Thessaly in my eyes more likely to succeed.”[/quote]

What is the NPO doing to help Thessaly get off the ground?

[quote]“NPO has been a great help, providing support in many different ways, their members and government have been contributing in many ways: their graphics department has done some fantastic work for us, they are providing a great tech deal base for whenever we need a deal and they are always more then willing to give me all sorts of advice... not to mention they are superb protection!"[/quote]

Looking to the future - apart from aid, what does Thessaly expect from the NPO, and what does the NPO expect from Thessaly?

[quote]"I can’t speak on behalf of NPO but as far as Thessaly's expectations go, we can’t ask for more then we already have. NPO has been great to Thessaly and myself and we only hope things will continue this way for a long time."[/quote]

I was also privileged to snatch a few brief words from Minister of Internal Affairs NoMutantAllowed, who concurred:

[quote]“I agree, Thessaly wouldn't be here if it wasn't for NPO.”[/quote]

It seems that this fledgling alliance has indeed found a great protector and mentor in the New Pacific Order – and a darned friendly one too, if Imperial Ambassador Rogal Dorn’s response is typical of Pacifica’s goodwill towards them:

[quote]“I think Thessaly's a great group of people. I frequent their forums and it's always a good experience!”[/quote]

So will this new Thessaly last longer than the previous regime? Will they prove to be solid and stalwart associates of Pacifica in return for the help that we have given them?
If this correspondent was a betting man, he’d put money on it!

Written by Lord Lookin
The Pacific Press - A jackboot on the pulse of world events.
Proudly Part of PNN

[center][img]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/12/14/129052800016449301.jpg[/img]

[/center]
[size=4][b]The Return of New Reverie and the Introduction of Skynet[/b][/size]

Recently New Reverie, a man with a colorful history on Planet Bob, announced that he wishes to return to be an active participant once again to the politics and "excitement" of this world. New Reverie is a man of a interesting history. Among other things, he once challenged the New Pacific Order for a Red Senate seat and eventually became a contributing member to the Order as Military Intelligence Director. In his time at the New Pacific Order, he began to develop an instrument known as Skynet. The system was to be used to enhance the coordination of the military.

After New Reverie left the New Pacific Order, he became inactive to our population, but his work on Skynet continued.

"Around the time of the big war against the NPO and later the war against TOP I had developed SkyNet to a point where I felt it to be unmatched in terms of alliance and multi alliance warfare, logistics, banking, and intelligence gathering."

New Reverie then began to offer his system to various alliances and blocs in hopes that he could find a worth home for the creation he spent so long on. It was originally offered to the Complaints and Grievances bloc. However, the bloc according to New Reverie, "...never expressed enough interest in the system for me to finalize it for them." It was then offered to Mushroom Kingdom. MK, however, also did not commit to the system.

The man behind the system then held an auction to the alliances of the world to see who would welcome him and his creation.

"And so as an old dog with perhaps few friends left due to my self imposed obscurity I am now seeking a return to form. A return to what I remember as excitement and community. To do this I require one thing, let me work for your alliance. Let me be in change of the logistics of your alliance. My motivation is just that I want to see a labor of love succeed. Let me bring your military, banking, alliance relations, your thoughts on coordination into the 21st century. I promise there is nothing else like what I am about to show you."

And so the auction began. A wide variety of alliance, both large and small, immediately starting putting offers on the table. Among these alliances were Nueva Vida, the Cult of Justitia, GATO, New Sith Order, and Random Insanity Alliance. The Mushroom Kingdom, who ignored the first offer to use the system, backtracked on their previous position and also made an offer to New Reverie. There were also many posts making fun of the alliances that began to drool over the prospect of the system. One such member stated, "Oh dear, look at all this public dribbling. A little more self respect, gentlemen! Incidentally I, Vanilla Napalm, am a little teapot."

After all the alliances came to the announcement with offers of praise, government positions, and everything else under the sun, New Reverie chose RIA as the new home for himself and his system. Delta1212 had made a good case about the system and eventually won over NR.

Good Luck to NR in his new home.

Written by Paintball464
Proudly Part of PNN

[center][img]http://www.ohgizmo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/super-mario-chess-set.jpg[/img][/center]

[size=4][b]The Mushroom Kingdom’s Flagging[/b][/size]

Planet Bob is home to many famous warriors – soldiers who fight for honor and reputation as much as for alliance or team color. From the smallest tech raid to the greatest world war, minor skirmishes to debilitating alliance-wide civil wars, Bob’s denizens are no stranger to conflict.

But today a very different conflagration is being waged across the Cyberverse. Gone are the tanks, bombers and nukes of conventional warfare – this is a battle in which the color palette is king.

For today we behold the martial spectacle of the Mushroom Kingdom’s two rival rulers going head-to-head in the battle of the flags!

The first move in this multicolored game of chess was made by King ‘Sir’ Paul, Senior Industrial Regent, Sovereign of the Mushroom Kingdom and Pretender to the Toadstool Throne, who used his proclamation and apology for his kingdom’s actions to unveil his battle standard.

Fluttering over the offices of this government in exile, Sir Paul’s flag – a tasteful magenta and cyan re-imagining of the Pacifican standard, against which is set a playful, yet determined looking yellow and white-spotted mushroom – regularly has visitors gasping in appreciation.

“I just love the vibrancy,” enthused one Green Alliance ambassador, “we’ve been waiting for something like this to come along for a long time – long may this standard fly!”

“Bright pink and blue – where are my sunglasses?” joked a spokesman for one of Bob's leading blocs , “Seriously, just let anyone try and take it down and we’ll be there to defend it.”

Guillermo de Flambeaux, one of Planet Bob’s premier designers, gave the new flag a ringing endorsement:
“It says ‘fun’, it says ‘strength’, it says ‘look at me, I’m an alliance that wear its colors on its sleeve.’ This design signifies a refusal to compromise – clean, brave and bright, it looks to the future.”

In the other side of the ring, rival for power King Archon was forced to respond and, after announcing some changes to his government’s foreign affairs, lowered the old hodgepodge MK flag and hitched up a new face-lift.

This flag – a blue and white horizontal striped affair, embossed with a shield bearing a pixelated mushroom motif, predictably elicited praise from Archon’s coterie of followers and dependents, but drew criticism from some brave individuals within his own ranks.

“We changed our flag to that hunk of bloody junk? What a f'in joke!” bemoaned one unhappy ‘shroom. “That is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Whatever happened to 'If it ain’t broke, don’t $%&@in fix it'? Pathetic.”

Other responses were less opinionated, but an undercurrent of dissent could still be felt.
“There was more effort put into picking a flag than most people will ever know,” wrote one exasperated subject, while another alluded to the harm the new design might have on the Mushroom Kingdom’s already tarnished public image:-
“It represents us perfectly. It is simplistic.”

Designer Guillermo de Flambeaux was also less than enthusiastic after beholding the flag:
“Oh dear – cold, sterile and not a little unimaginative – this is less a national standard than an apology. And what’s with the pixelated picture in the center – what is that, a mushroom or a deformed turtle?”

“Archon has definitely made a change for the worse. He needs to reverse his policy and go back to the old design – yes it’s childish but it puts the message of cheerfully brutal extortion and botched foreign affairs across much more effectively than this travesty.”

And so the design war continues, with first blood to Sir Paul. We continue to watch events, and promise, as per standard procedure, to flag up any developments.

Written by Lord Lookin
Proudly part of PNN

[center][img]http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt89/MichailLPT/gold-medal.jpg[/img][/center]

[size=4][b]New Pacific Order wins gold in wonder growth[/b][/size]

There was much joy on the streets of Francograd as the people saw the fruit of Emperor Cortath's generous military development policies, with the New Pacific Order earning first place in growth rates amongst military wonders for the top 8 non-neutral alliances.

The list, compiled by the Revolutionary Assembly for Wonder Reconstruction (RAWR) measures increases since the 22nd of August, shortly before the the 7th anniversary of the August Revolution that saw a shift in economic policy focus from post-reparation rebuilding to a greater emphasis in Wonder Development.

Military Wonder growth, Aug22-Dec15

[img]http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt89/MichailLPT/wonders-1.png[/img]

The order showed the strongest performance in every single category, often growing at double or triple the average. Whilst the size of the alliance has been a factor in these growth rates, the achievement is all the more impressive when taking into consideration that the Order's army already held a significant lead in total wonder numbers for most categories. The growth of that armament gap in the past four months means that WRC's are the only military wonder where another alliance even enjoys parity with the Order, with NPO, MK and non-competitor TOP all hovering around the mid 100's mark. For everything else, the Emperor's army enjoys a significant lead over the competition.

Amongst other alliances, [color="#00FFFF"]Fark[/color] also made an excellent showing, coming in second in 3 of 7 categories and winning the Silver Medal overall with a significant margin. This is all the more impressive for the alliance's smaller size compared to its opponents and further solidifies Fark's position as a solid war machine.

The Pacific's friendly competitor for score, [color="#00FFFF"]MHA[/color], rounds up the podium to get third place, with their larger size and temperate climate helping them edge out the sunny Spartan and frosty Polar domains, which were neck and neck for 4th and 5th place. In the end, Polaris, which despite having the world's premier experience in Arctic construction still faces marginally higher transportation costs, narrowly lost to Leonidas's successors.

The competition was not without its surprises however, with traditional wonder heavyweight MK coming in last, with marginally negative wonder construction. Analysts have attributed the kingdom's lacklustre performance to a lack of growth opportunities brought on by a lack of size, though this was not a factor that stopped Fark, the second smallest alliance on the list, from earning silver. This has led to unofficial commentators blaming the stagnation on dissatisfaction with the Kingdom's foreign policies, which have been described as “neo-imperialist” in some quarters of the Cyberverse.

These changes have led to MK, which 4 months ago enjoyed its position as a solid second in total numbers of military wonders per category, now being tied with the New Polar Order, with Polaris holding a lead in pentagons and nuclear-related wonders and the Kingdom having the advantage in WRC's and air-superiority.

Written by Letum
Proudly Part of PNN

[center][img]http://cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/system/images/thumbs/www/blogs_lists_2010_12_01/best_of_2010_300x300.jpg?1291215088[/img][/center]

[size=4][b]CN: A year in review[/b][/size]

The year is coming to a close and the staff at the Pacific News Network would like to take this time to reflect on what went down this year. We have seen some crazy events take place from allies turning on allies, alliances preemptively attacking the competition, and treaties being dropped en mass. But we have also seen many glorious events such an alliance rising from the ashes.

Here is to the Year 2010!

What would a year on Planet Bob be without a few periods of bloodshed? This year we have seen a lull in the fighting, but we have seen some interesting events transpire that led to nukes being launched and soldiers marching.

The first major war of 2010 was the Bipolar War. The war began on January 20th when the New Polar Order declared war on \m/ in order to "preserve the standards of our community." The Polar Emperor at the time, AlmightyGrub, also declared,

"For those concerned, we will require NO assistance from our allies in dealing with this matter. If this matter is to escalate that will be by your choosing alone. I understand that a treaty partner of \m/ will choose to defend, we will await your deployment, also alone."

And so the Bipolar War began. Shortly after this announcement allies on both sides of the engagement rushed to aid of their allies. The war quickly globalized and many alliances became involved in the fighting. On January 29th, the second phase of the war began. This war became known as the TOP-CnG War. TOP along with some of its close allies declared war on the CnG because they were worried about a possible entry into the war by the bloc. The preemptive strike on the Complaints and Grievances Union startled many of the inhabitants of the cyberworld and the violence further escalated.

Allies of the TIDTT coalition and CnG quickly switched focus from the Bipolar War to this new engagement. One alliance in particular, the New Polar Order, received quite some heat during this second stage in the war. TOP had declared war on CnG in support of their allies in NpO. However, shortly after TOP and friend's strike was made, the Polar leadership declared war on TOP. On April 4th, the war finally came to a close with the signing of the Easter Sunday Accords. The alliances of TOP, IRON, DAWN, TSO, and TORN surrendered to the coalition led by CnG and were forced to pay reps.

After the Bipolar and TOP-CnG Wars, there was a period of only minor engagements in the cyberworld. On August 8th, however, Planet Bob was rocked by yet another war. The war was known as the Six Million Dollar War and began when the New Sith Order provided aid to the sum of $6 million to a rogue that had attacked a protectorate of RoK. The NSO, who declined the assistance of its allies, went up against a coalition put together by RoK. Many called this war a curb stomp on the NSO and others believed that it was a way to bait the New Pacific Order into another conflict. On August 24th, the NSO, after suffering many casualties, surrendered to the coalition. After the conflict was over, allies of the New Sith Order flocked to their aid and rebuilt the alliance to prewar levels.

Diplomacy is a big part of this world we interact in. We all know that the ultimate form of failing at diplomacy is war. As shown above this failure can lead to a wide variety of events and incidents. During 2010, we have seen a wide variety of examples of diplomacy taking that big u-turn from that path of sanity. The first example are those lovable 'shrooms over in the Mushroom Kingdom. On October 4th, the crap hit the ceiling when Archon announced that [i]every[/i] single treaty of the Kingdom was canceled. Reasons for the mass cancellations was the following:

"That said, the treaty web is a malady, sapping the lifeblood from this planet. It entraps and entangles. It prevents. And, most criminally of all, it dictates. It defines who your friends are. It defines who you respect and who you don't. It divides the world into poles and ties you to people you may not have consented to.

So, let us have a reset, shall we? The Mushroom Kingdom still has its friends. We are as close to our friends as we were yesterday. No piece of paper has the power to change that. And, if it did, well...heh. That says a lot, doesn't it?"

Former allies of the Mushroom Kingdom had quite a bit to say after the announcement was made. Many were shocked and caught off guard over the cancellations. Some had some personal reservation about the announcement. But many showed their support to a move that still is yet to be seen as the right one.

Further examples of the u-turns of diplomacy can also be seen by MK. When a nation ghosting the New Sith Order was given $3 million for a harbor so it could enter a trade circle with the Kingdom, the NSO quickly found out that to the mushrooms diplomacy=extortion. The NSO ghost took the money and then canceled all the trades in the circle. When Rebel Virginia was confronted by Yevgeni of the Mushroom Kingdom about the incident, he found that the MK did not just want the $3 million back, but they wanted 15 million and 250 tech. Public outcry ensued from the incident and this new form of "diplomacy."

Diplomacy is not all about making a u-turn and doing the unexpected. Diplomacy and signing of treaties can mark the ultimate bond of friendship. Alliances of all sizes show the world the bonds and friendships they have developed by signing treaties from ODPs to MADPs. 2010 was no different than any other year in this showcasing of bonds. We saw blocs created such as Pandora's Box. We saw blocs dissolve such as The Citadel. We also saw countless new alliances enter the treaty web either including the New Pacific Order, whose treaties were dissolved upon her surrender to KARMA.

In what was one of the most miraculous transformations of the year. We saw the release of the New Pacific Order from the harshest terms ever to be imposed on Planet Bob and her subsequent rise from the ashes.

The day before the Armageddon War began, the New Pacific Order had a total nation strength of 22,848,932. The Order fought against overwhelming odds, however, on July 19, 2009, the New Pacific Order surrendered to the forces of Karma and began the longest, harshest reparations in our history. However, despite all the hardships over the next few months Pacifica prevailed.

May 19th, 2010....

[center]"The Interregnum
ends, the Second Age begins
and we see the Star."

"As the new age dawns,
The Order does now proclaim
That terms are complete."[/center]

Being under terms for so long had had a sever impact on the Order's growth. Thanks to the work of ADude and Waterana the Imperial records were dug up to investigate our rise to the top once again. On the day of the release from terms, NPO's total strength was 9,073,023. The average nation strength was 14,825. The number of nuclear weapons was 3 and the total amount of technology was 223,441.

Immediately after the release, NPO began to ascend the ladder to the upper echelons of alliances once again to the position we hold today. We currently rank number 2 in alliance score. We have a total nation strength of 16,199,238, a growth rate of 78.9%. Our average nation strength more them doubled since May to a point of 31,888, a growth rate of 115.1%. Our current technology total had a growth rate of 222.4% and we now sit at a level of 720,425 tech. And finally on the release of terms we started out with 3 nuclear weapons, now, we have 4,828; more than any other alliance and every day we move closer to the 5k mark.

The year was a celebration of growth and prosperity for the Order and we will continue to grow through the year 2011 and for many years after.

CN has seen quite an interesting year in 2010 and we hope that 2011 is just as entertaining.

Written by Paintball464
Proudly part of PNN

[center][b]* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *[/b]

[center]Our very own Sir Paul would like to end this publication with a little gift from the NPO to you
Without further ado...we proudly present "12 Days of CN Christmas"

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=256ya6JiYSw[/media][/center]

[size=2][b]PNN International #10[/b] ends here!
The next issue of [b]PNN International[/b] coming soon - stay tuned![/center][/size]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1292861017' post='2546592']
We dont like ghosts... MHA does.
[/quote]

That seems to be a fairly poor excuse. Blaming 4 points in score and 200 more members on ghosts that MHA has is a bit much. I would think that by now you would have thought of a way to over come such short comings. Does the NPO find complacency fun?

[quote name='Lord Strider' timestamp='1292862223' post='2546617']
That seems to be a fairly poor excuse. Blaming 4 points in score and 200 more members on ghosts that MHA has is a bit much. I would think that by now you would have thought of a way to over come such short comings. Does the NPO find complacency fun?
[/quote]
Score means very little in the grand scheme of things. We out match them in wonders, ANS and just about in total NS with LESS nations. So I think our efficiency is on the right track, especially after almost loosing everything last year.

Nice to see you are embracing the Mushroom Mentality though.

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1292863051' post='2546626']
Score means very little in the grand scheme of things. We out match them in wonders, ANS and just about in total NS with LESS nations. So I think our efficiency is on the right track, especially after almost loosing everything last year.

Nice to see you are embracing the Mushroom Mentality though.
[/quote]

I thought it was a goal of NPO to get back the number 1 spot? Is that not the case anymore, or was it just to hard to obtain? Score might not mean very much in the grand scheme of things; but it does show who the number one alliance is, and that does mean something. You might be up on a certain categories, but obviously you are lacking the resolve to overcome that last hurdle.

Pointing out you inapt abilities and your complacent attitude toward overcoming challenges is in no way an embrace of "Mushroom Mentality." Figure out a way to get better, and I wouldn't have to make these types of comments.

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1292865060' post='2546664']
Look, we don't need to pass MHA in score to know that we're better than them. We're already quite aware of it.
[/quote]

Another poor excuse. Man up and make your alliance better, stop making the excuses for why you are only 2nd rate.

[quote name='Lord Strider' timestamp='1292864444' post='2546648']
I thought it was a goal of NPO to get back the number 1 spot? Is that not the case anymore, or was it just to hard to obtain? [b]Score might not mean very much in the grand scheme of things; but it does show who the number one alliance is, and that does mean something.[/b] You might be up on a certain categories, but obviously you are lacking the resolve to overcome that last hurdle.

Pointing out you inapt abilities and your complacent attitude toward overcoming challenges is in no way an embrace of "Mushroom Mentality." Figure out a way to get better, and I wouldn't have to make these types of comments.
[/quote]
The #1 spot is always a fun goal... but not the ONLY goal and far from one that matters. There is more to focus on then a score number. Our goals include, but are not limited to, increasing our wonders, rebuilding our tech from having to hand most of it out, and to maintain a strong and active community. If you feel that we have no resolve for achieving our goals you are sorely mistaken.

Score is down on the list of priority since when push comes to shove all the score in the world wont matter to your enemies when they come knocking. We sat high in our score over a year ago, and we know how that ended.

Go ahead and think that we are inept and complacent about a goal that means so little to the world and we will carry on achieving the goals that actually matter.

Also, you calling MHA the number one alliance in the game?

[quote name='Lord Strider' timestamp='1292865292' post='2546673']
Another poor excuse. Man up and make your alliance better, stop making the excuses for why you are only 2nd rate.
[/quote]
If we are second rate... what does that make MK?

Edited by Brenann

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1292865445' post='2546679']
We sat high in our score over a year ago, and we know how that ended.
[/quote]

It wasn't your score that made you get put in your place. It was, "inapt abilities and your complacent attitude toward overcoming challenges."

[quote]Also, you calling MHA the number one alliance in the game?[/quote]

Yes, I believe that is what the numbers show.

[quote]
If we are second rate... what does that make MK?
[/quote]

Jesus?

[quote]It wasn't your score that made you get put in your place. It was, "inapt abilities and your complacent attitude toward overcoming challenges."[/quote]

Thank god that membership changes somewhat. Luckily you (from that era) are ruining MK's reputation now.
Thank god also that many people stay. Brennan :wub:

Edited by mikk206

[quote name='Lord Strider' timestamp='1292864444' post='2546648']I thought it was a goal of NPO to get back the number 1 spot?[/quote]
I bet it is. And yes MHA is proving impassable to us atm. Kudos to them, maybe along the way we will take that spot, if we continue growing at rates here pointed out.

[quote name='Lord Strider' timestamp='1292862223' post='2546617']Does the NPO find complacency fun?[/quote]
Well after reading those figures, hard to say NPO is complacent about its stats. But indeed, that is an evil we must fight, which brought us down (among other things) when we were on top.

You know, the time when you were an IO.

[quote name='Lord Strider' timestamp='1292865292' post='2546673']
[/quote]
That's not an excuse for why we're second. Because we aren't. If MHA and us got into a war, just our alliance versus theirs, we'd crush them. Completely.