The Treaty of Bland Titles

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100429225508/cybernations/images/3/31/Europaflag1.png[/img]
[img]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii55/LT_imageserver/th_TSPFlag-Eagle2.png[/img]

[quote]
Preamble
By signing this document, all the signatory alliances agree to the articles stated below and enter into this agreement with full knowledge of its contents.

Article I - Article of Non-Aggression
Neither alliance shall engage in hostile actions against the other. Hostile actions are defined as assaults, harassment, declarations of war and acts of espionage. Both alliances also agree to not engage in hostile actions against any alliance that either alliance are obliged to defend, unless they are doing so due to a mandatory outside treaty.

Article II – Article of Intelligence & Communication
Both alliances will share any intelligence that is to the benefit of the other alliances well-being.

Article III - Article of Mutual Defense
Direct Defense - If either alliance comes under attack while not at war the other will declare war upon the aggressor.
Chaining Defense - If either alliance comes under attack due to being at war for fulfilling mandatory outside treaty obligation then the other will declare war upon the aggressor, so long as they do not hold a treaty with the aggressor. In which case they may remain neutral.

Article IV – Article of Optional Aggression
Aggression - If either alliance declares war then the other alliance has the option to also declare war on the same target.
Aggressive Defense - If either alliance gets attacked due to starting a war then the other alliance has the option to defend them.

Article V - Article of Economics
TSP and EUROPA will grant each others representatives access to their interalliance trade forums for the purpose of technology deals

Article VI - Article of Withdrawal
120 hours of notice must be given to the other alliance before Article II, III, IV & V can be dissolved. After this period Article I remains in place for another 30 days.

Article VII - Signatures
The signatures below immediately enter this document as alliance law and materialize the good relations that exists between the alliances that have signed below. Once entered into law, it shall remain there until it is dissolved through the process detailed in Article VI.

Signed for The Shadow Proclamation
JDorian, Triumvir
Kaplechistan, Triumvir
Archon Daverin, Triumvir
Shadeslayers09, Lord of Foreign Affairs
Bobogoobo, Lord of Defense
Magister, Lord of Internal Affairs
Magister, Lord of Recruitment and Education
Bobogoobo, Lord of Finance

Signed for Europa

Minister of Silly Walks, Grand Ayatollah
Kongo Jack(Deebo), Mint Ayatollah
Vielwerth, Vanilla Ayatollah
Chax, Strawberry Ayatollah

[/quote]

[/center]

Edited by Kongo Jack

[quote name='Kongo Jack' date='23 May 2010 - 10:46 PM' timestamp='1274669181' post='2309798']
[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100429225508/cybernations/images/3/31/Europaflag1.png[/img][img]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii55/LT_imageserver/TSPFlag-Eagle2.png[/img]
[/center]
[/quote]

Great treaty. Good luck to you both in the future.

I want to apologize for the lack of brain-wave function on the part of my esteemed colleague. He has what we call "Iwinitis", a disease that strikes at the very part of the brain that controls motor skills, including typing. The name is derived from the first person to contract it, Iwin90, formerly of UCN, now of GLOF.

Godspeed on your path to recovery, Kongo Jack.

Anywho, hail this treaty, all that fun stuff.

o/ TSP
o/ Europa