Announcement from The German Empire

[center][img]http://forums.thegermanempire.net/public/style_extra/ministries/imperial_announcement.png[/img][/center]

I lied. After many discussions and review The German Empire recognizes a state of war for the first time since this whole conflict began. The German Empire hereby declares war on [b]Global United Nations[/b]. Good luck and see you all on the battlefield.

Signed,
President Chris, Emperor
Karl von Hardenberg, Imperial Chancellor
Algar Wolf, Minister of War
Nils von Leipzig, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Edited by President Chris

[quote name='Tarikmo' date='10 February 2010 - 03:14 AM' timestamp='1265771694' post='2171711']
Perfect assessment of the situation, I couldn't of said it any better myself!
[/quote]

I think it's especially funny since we're in this war in defense of NATO, who has a treaty with TGE. It's pretty funny WAPA's got the nerve to activate an MDoAP too. Poor show all around, guys.

It's all good, though - I'd just like to thank TGE in advance for all the cash and tech. You guys rock!

[quote name='Tarikmo' date='09 February 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1265771694' post='2171711']
Perfect assessment of the situation, I couldn't of said it any better myself!
[/quote]
You realize that TGE does have allies, don't you?

[quote name='zenergy' date='09 February 2010 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1265771007' post='2171689']
Bandwagon much?
[/quote]

That's priceless. When GUN declared war on WAPA, in defense of NATO, it was honoring a treaty. However, when TGE declares war on you guys, in defense of WAPA, it's bandwagoning.

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='SirWilliam' date='09 February 2010 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1265771903' post='2171720']
That's priceless. When GUN declared war on WAPA, in defense of NATO, it was honoring a treaty. However, when TGE declares war on you guys, in defense of WAPA, it's bandwagoning.
[/quote]

Priceless is TGE having a treaty with the alliance we're defending, yet declaring on us for doing so. I love the treaty web.

[quote name='Rey the Great' date='09 February 2010 - 10:17 PM' timestamp='1265771851' post='2171716']
[/quote]

who doesn't? and most of us have them on both sides of the fence, as pointed out above.

[quote name='Reagan' date='10 February 2010 - 07:24 AM' timestamp='1265772270' post='2171728']
Priceless is TGE having a treaty with the alliance we're defending, yet declaring on us for doing so. I love the treaty web.
[/quote]

That actually is pretty priceless but oh well. Maybe somehow this can chain back to NV? :ph34r:

[quote name='Rey the Great' date='09 February 2010 - 11:47 PM' timestamp='1265771851' post='2171716']
[/quote]
I'm completely amazed by this statement, I had no idea, and demand proof immediately.

[quote name='Reagan' date='09 February 2010 - 10:24 PM' timestamp='1265772270' post='2171728']
[/quote]
If ever there was an argument for a more polarized world....