Press Release from The Corporation

TheCorporationBanner2.png

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Corporation extends treaty, announces milestone, rubs it in Londo's face

OWF, PLANET BOB -- SEPT. 24, 2009

CorporateFlag05.pngcncoreflag.png

This treaty certifies that The Corporation will be protecting CN[cor]e for an indeterminate period. This protection extends to unprovoked raids only, and will be voided in the case of an aggressive CN[cor]e war. Every 30 days from the signing of this announcement, beginning Oct. 24, both parties will decide whether or not to renew this agreement.

Signed for The Corporation,

iClean, Chief Executive Officer

Kevin McDonald, Chairman of the Board

John Rocker, Chief Operating Officer

Wehrmacht13, Chief Operating Officer

Jon Archer, Chief Communications Officer

SWAT128, Director of Public Relations

YYM, Director of Marketing

Signed for CN[cor]e,

mteague93, Head of State

PIMPTOPIA, Head of State

The Corporation is pleased to extend this treaty with CnC and to give them the opportunity to grow in a secure environment until they can find something more permanent.

Milestone

The Corporation is also pleased to announce that we have hit 3.00 score, as can be seen here in this undated (ok, recently dated) photo:

statssept24.jpg

The Corporation is thrilled to announce our victory over Londo and Camelot, by hitting 3.00 score first.

o7 Corp

o7 CnC

o7 Londo

o7 Old times

Edited by Kevin McDonald

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First post. I'm glad that the protection has been extended. CN[cor]e has proven to be a focused, driven alliance. I know the ball is moving on their permanent protection and I'm glad they found a great alliance which they'd like to affiliate themselves with.

Also; 3.00 score FTW. We pwn you Londo.

Full speed towards iClean!

o/ Corporation

o/ The Collective

o/ CN[cor]e

Not to brag or anything, but Athens was over 1 mil NS when we were as old as you.

BUT LIEK OMG RSAWKS, U WERE TOTALLY A MERGER ALLIANCE

You're a merger alliance...just little bits of a bunch of alliances instead of the entirety of two :P

Edit: boo corporation

Edited by rsoxbronco1

I'm sorry to report that the term "Corporation" is a registered trademark of the Corporation of Serious Business. Our IP professionals will be contacting you shortly.

If you actually knew anything about copyright or trademark law, you would see how laughable your comment actually is. Certainly nothing less than I would expect from the fine bunch of gentlemen at CSB.

If you actually knew anything about copyright or trademark law, you would see how laughable your comment actually is. Certainly nothing less than I would expect from the fine bunch of gentlemen at CSB.

Right, that's why in your signature, you apply the copyright symbol to the term in question. Does this make you a hypocrite or a retard?

Edited by porksaber

Right, that's why in your signature, you apply the copyright symbol to the term in question. Does this make you a hypocrite or a retard?

Neither - again, you have no concept of the law.

I suggest you start paying CSB their due royalties, or change your name.

Duly noted.

Edited by Kevin McDonald