TCTB DOE/DOW

Untitled.png

Greetings Planet Bob,

A couple days ago a crusade began that many seem to have noticed. The Crying Turtle Brigade has formed on Planet Bob. We are officially declaring our existence to the world as many consider us to simply be a rogue presence. We are now official, taking recruits, and smashing turtles. We have also begun working towards the total annihilation of any turtle presence upon Planet Bob. With our declaration of existence, we are also announcing our official declaration of war against the The Killer Turtle Brigade. We will not rest until the turtle menace on Planet Bob is gone. 

Signed:

Armen, Supreme Turtle Smasher

Greywall, Vice Turtle Smasher

Sun Lijen, Vice Turtle Smasher

turtles-fighting.gif

p76sFhf.gif

CCC recognizes the legitimacy of The Crying Turtles Brigade, and announces a protectorate agreement between our two alliances.

Spoiler

CCC - The Crying Turtle Brigade Protectorate 

Preamble: Christian Coalition of Countries (hereby referred to as CCC) and The Crying Turtle Brigade (hereby referred to as TCTB) join together in this protectorate agreement.

Shell Armor: CCC shall protect TCTB when they cry from being hurt. TCTB can assist CCC with any shell smashing they wish to join with CCC approval. For the duration of the existing global conflict known as Herogasm War, this clause is considered optional, although both parties are strongly encouraged to honor the agreement.

Shell Aid & Trade: CCC and TCTB will trade shells, whether stolen from their enemies or harvested through natural means. The money earned from the shell trade shall benefit both parties.

Shell Knowledge: CCC and TCTB will share all relevant turtle knowledge between one another, especially when it concerns either party.

Shell Growth: Whenever the turtle shell grows large enough, a better shell agreement can be made between CCC and TCTB.

Broken Shells: Should either party decide to smash shells apart, a 120 hour period shall pass before each party will go their separate directions. 

Signed:

Christian Coalition of Countries
lilweirdward, Chancellor, High Council
A1ph40m3ga, High Council
Swagjuice, High Council 

The Crying Turtle Brigade

@Armen I recall you bringing up the potentiality for resurrecting a dead alliance in our public the other day.  I'm glad to see this posted to clear up the intent for some interested parties. Good luck with the new alliance and your war endeavors. 

9 hours ago, KingArmen said:

We have also begun working towards the total annihilation of any turtle presence upon Planet Bob. With our declaration of existence, we are also announcing our official declaration of war against the The Killer Turtle Brigade. We will not rest until the turtle menace on Planet Bob is gone.

Turtle genocide? Extinction?
Sponsored by CCC?

So noted.

2 hours ago, Knights of the Grail said:

Turtle genocide? Extinction?
Sponsored by CCC?

So noted.

We are optionally defending Armen’s AA. Enemy of my enemy is my friend. 

2 hours ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

We are optionally defending Armen’s AA. Enemy of my enemy is my friend. 

Is it a protectorate or ODP? I'm confused now.

GLHF to all parties by the way 😃

Edited by King Aeneas

1 hour ago, King Aeneas said:

Is it a protectorate or ODP? I'm confused now.

GLHF to all parties by the way 😃

An optional protectorate! All the rage these days! 

17 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

p76sFhf.gif

CCC recognizes the legitimacy of The Crying Turtles Brigade, and announces a protectorate agreement between our two alliances.

Reveal hidden contents

CCC - The Crying Turtle Brigade Protectorate 

Preamble: Christian Coalition of Countries (hereby referred to as CCC) and The Crying Turtle Brigade (hereby referred to as TCTB) join together in this protectorate agreement.

Shell Armor: CCC shall protect TCTB when they cry from being hurt. TCTB can assist CCC with any shell smashing they wish to join with CCC approval. For the duration of the existing global conflict known as Herogasm War, this clause is considered optional, although both parties are strongly encouraged to honor the agreement.

Shell Aid & Trade: CCC and TCTB will trade shells, whether stolen from their enemies or harvested through natural means. The money earned from the shell trade shall benefit both parties.

Shell Knowledge: CCC and TCTB will share all relevant turtle knowledge between one another, especially when it concerns either party.

Shell Growth: Whenever the turtle shell grows large enough, a better shell agreement can be made between CCC and TCTB.

Broken Shells: Should either party decide to smash shells apart, a 120 hour period shall pass before each party will go their separate directions. 

Signed:

Christian Coalition of Countries
lilweirdward, Chancellor, High Council
A1ph40m3ga, High Council
Swagjuice, High Council 

The Crying Turtle Brigade

You can’t protect your own alliance currently lol