Sword Alliance Official Declaration of War on GOONS and Declaration of Support for MONGOLS and Kaskus

February 26, 2012. A date that will shake the very foundation of Cyber Nations. The day GOONS spelled it's fate. The day GOONS declared war on MONGOLS. GOONS attacked MONGOLS for a very stupid reason. MONGOLS saw a very hurt, yet neutral nation that had been attacked by the monstrosity known as GOONS. MONGOLS decided to help the poor, sick nation. But GOONS said stop it. When MONGOLS refused, GOONS attacked. Meanwhile, a then fairly unknown alliance declared war on GOONS in support of MONGOLS. That alliance was Kaskus. Meanwhile, I was in the College of Winterhold. I had been building up my military and I was itching to test it. BTW, I've hated GOONS for a long time, and I decided that the most likely alliance I would attack was GOONS. But TCW is a FEAR protectorate and was neutral. So I declared war with 2 GOONS Nations anyway, which was an Auto-Resignation from TCW. I've sacrificed so much for the Freedom of others by this time, but I'm prepared to sacrifice even more, and possibly everything, for them, showing how much I care for others. And my people support it still. As of today, March 18th, In the year 2012 of our lord, the Sword Alliance is at Perpetual War with GOONS until it no longer exists. We will also hereby start talks with Kaskus and MONGOLS to see if we can come up with some sort of Pact.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1332078682' post='2939669']
A bit late on the DoW. Why not just join Kaskus instead of starting a one-man AA?
[/quote]

Possibly an attempt at using this war as a means to gain members to his cause? Though unlikely. I don't see to many people joining a one man alliance for a suicide mission such as this.

Also I doubt you will get a "pact" from Kaskus or MONGOLS as you among 99.99% of CN are not considered an alliance in the bit. if that were so. there would be like what 2k alliance on CN?

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1332078682' post='2939669']
A bit late on the DoW. Why not just join Kaskus instead of starting a one-man AA?
[/quote]
Why not start a one-man AA? Its not like GOONS wouldn't of singled him out anyways, like they did with Unknown Smurf. Also if you've seen the reps GOONS wants from Kaskus, its not like he would have a chance at this war ending any sooner for him or getting better terms by doing that.

Kaskus considers this alliance a true alliance even though it has only one members.

Im sorry if i never replied to you Message in game but it came at a time when i was overloaded with messaged from the nations
attacking me.

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1332080153' post='2939683']
Hey, Were new. As the war rages, I'm going on a Recruting Mission as I build up my forums. I even started an IRC Channel for the Sword Alliance.
[/quote]

If Kaskus Considers you an alliance I shall respect it as i respect Kaskus so welcome to the War SA. Now then if i may ask why did you not build a forums and IRC before you started this war. even though you were late to the DOW maybe you came to early. Not to many alliances will really accept you as an alliance. had you waited till you had 5-10 members you would be much more respected. I am simply giving my opinion.

Now what is your IRC if i may ask and is it on Coldfront. I shall pay you a visit.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332080435' post='2939688']
GOONs will fear your 647NS nation. I'm sure they are trembling in their boots.
[/quote]
Someone needs to throw the first stone, if enough follow his lead each throwing a few stones themselves, eventually GOONS will be getting hit everywhere by stones of all sizes.

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1332080591' post='2939690']
The Sword Alliance IRC Channel is #SwordAlliance . There is a P@$$word. It's SwordAlliance789789.
[/quote]

on which server would this be? as i would love to talk to you regarding relations during and after this war.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1332080691' post='2939691']
Someone needs to throw the first stone, if enough follow his lead each throwing a few stones themselves, eventually GOONS will be getting hit everywhere by stones of all sizes.
[/quote]

Aren't folks like you outraged at this declaration of perpetual war? Didn't you fight a war (KARMA) to end PZI/EZI/Eternal Wars/Disbanding alliances?

GOONS I pray for you during these troubling times.

[quote name='Baron Flynt' timestamp='1332082477' post='2939704']
When you were a member of TCW, you posted something along the lines of, "I think MONGOLS are annoying and are just trying to get members by posting a lot and getting publicity." Just a heads up, MONGOLS.
[/quote]

If you can beat em, join them. I like how he said they are annoying, thats exactly how Kaskus first found them to be when they raided a fellow raider, then we got talking and found Mongols to be exactly what we were looking for, maybe he feels the same.

[quote name='Baron Flynt' timestamp='1332082477' post='2939704']
When you were a member of TCW, you posted something along the lines of, "I think MONGOLS are annoying and are just trying to get members by posting a lot and getting publicity." Just a heads up, MONGOLS.
[/quote]
I'm sure Mongols care about this statement (if he even made it) a lot. Who knows what would of happened if you didn't pass on this information, they are now forever in your debt. (although you'll have to fight GOONS for it if you want to collect on it ever)

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1332082668' post='2939707']
@Baron That was before the GOONS-MONGOLS War got ugly. I didn't know which side to support at the time. Now I do.
[/quote]

In that case, good luck with the crusade. Hope the tech deals that TCW set you up with before you abandoned us serves you well.

@Methrage Remember what Lord Caparo said. I at one time thought MONGOLS was a suicidal bunch of noobs who went up against impossible odds. Then I found out about this war. I eventually decided supporting GOONS wasn't worth it and started to support MONGOLS. Eventually I joined the war on MONGOLS' side, and now MONGOLS is on the offensive. Had I been on GONNS' side, I would've been dead by now. But I'm not!