DEFCON 1 DoW Better Best #33

Stats: These were earlier today,, think xp will be a factor in this party of war.. We try to pick a battle we all would enjoy! Sooooo lets all have fun and make war.

1148am 1/18/14

The Phoenix Cobras
13 nation
11 active
140,418 N/S
10,801 average N/S
16.11 points
1 anarchy
29,963 infrust
3,411 tech
14 nukes
284 xp points
21.84 average xp

Ordo Paradoxia
12 nations
12 active
128,751 N/S
10,729 average N/S
14.79 points
1 anarchy
24,773 infrust
3,070 tech
0 nukes
419 xp points
34.91 average xp

DEFCON 1
17 nations
17 active
236,951 N/S
13,938 average N/S
23.21 points
0 anarchy
40,703 infrust
6,002 tech
31 nukes
562 xp points
33.05 average xp

OP and TPC  are two alliances rich in history. And somewhere in the history of TE these two alliances have gone to war against each other.

In order to promote peace and cooperation with these two great alliances

Defcon 1 went to war on them.

To bring these alliances together as one  

Are we not thoughtful people

OP and TPC  are two alliances rich in history. And somewhere in the history of TE these two alliances have gone to war against each other.

In order to promote peace and cooperation with these two great alliances

Defcon 1 went to war on them.

To bring these alliances together as one  

Are we not thoughtful people

lol, with closeness like this we may as well move in together....on second thought, scratch that!
We would probably fight over the TV, who's next in line for the shower, and who gets the top bunk :P

Yeah instead we'll both just throw rocks at all of D1's houses.

Gl luck in the war everyone! But mostly our side :P
BG

Says one of the creators of TE Police. Aka one of
The famous flag running developed alliance.

It'd be interesting to see TEPD play now, to maybe be a counter balance to the Avengers. Of course they'd have to pick their game up but I still see some of the Sengoku guys still hiding under the WD's banner. Of course they're probably incapable of putting it together without someone like TBRaiders organizing it.

It'd be interesting to see TEPD play now, to maybe be a counter balance to the Avengers. Of course they'd have to pick their game up but I still see some of the Sengoku guys still hiding under the WD's banner. Of course they're probably incapable of putting it together without someone like TBRaiders organizing it.

Who's that, exactly? (honestly curious, I can only think of maybe Schad if he's still around in-game)

Who's that, exactly? (honestly curious, I can only think of maybe Schad if he's still around in-game)

To be fair, i really only skimmed over and at first glance,  thought i saw some, but on my 2nd look i actually can't even remember their nation names but most are familiar. They were a 50+ member alliance so I'd assume you'd have some with new names anyway, as well as other AA's. I guess it doesn't really matter though.

All I have to say is HORRIBLE, bunch of classless scum running amok in TE nowadays. Things will change mark my words.

Yeah it is horrible that there are people running things these days that can fight like hell and then kick back and have a beer together once the war is over huh Paul?

And possibly even have fun while doing both thus making the game more enjoyable to play. What a sad sad day it is when these things happen in TE.

I am sure you are not alone in wanting to put a stop to these atrocities.

On second thought, you probably are alone. So very very, very alone.