TDO Election Results

200px-Seal_of_TDO.gif

In one of the closest races we've had for the Chancellorship, Nactigal nonetheless retains his title as Chancellor of our Democratic Order for another two months (Assuming we all remember to hold another election in May).

In one of the closest races we had in the ministerial elections, Colonel Milienius narrowly defeated Chancellor Nactigal for the position of Minister of the Exterior.

Colonel Milienius, however, was soundly defeated in the race for the Minister of the Interior, withBraveLeader taking that position.

Mcclaud also defeated Colonel Milienius (Who inexplicably ran for three positions. Workaholic) and retains his position as Minister of Defense.

Finally, the poster for the movie Black Sheep, which is apparently some cheeseball horror movie that takes place in New Zealand that concerns maneating sheep, is now our new Minister of Commerce, having narrowly defeated Rychro Anrise for the position.

Three cheers for our new cabinet? Or maybe some kind of low-key party involving finger foods?

Chancellor: Nactigal

Minister of Commerce: Black Sheep(Rychro-Anrise)
Minister of Defense: Mcclaud
Minister of the Exterior: Colonel Milienius
Minister of the Interior: BraveLeader

Colonel Milienius ran for three positions and you guys actually gave him one? for shame...for shame..

Colonel Milienius in government? Oh my, what have you done? :wub:

Congratulations to TDO. :)

Nobody loves you guys. Just sayin. Thanks for the well wishes though GPA!

PPO...I will see you in my office later... :ehm:

Minister of Defense: Mcclaud

Tough gig there.

You might be surprised; it is actually quite a bit of work.

And congrats TDO! :D

Edited by Caladin