Three years and counting

Yuurei

001.png

Happy Birthday Terran Empire

They say time flies when you are having fun...  It also moves quickly when you have been busy.

Whichever the reason, it is hard to believe that we have already reached our third anniversary of the announcement of our Declaration of Existence.

That DoE was a simple announcement. In it were the words:

"whatever happens, we will always remain true to our founding principles, and loyal to our friends."

And for these three years we have. We have never wavered from our beliefs, and never betrayed a friend or ally.

I'll not name names, but to all of your who have known us along the way, thank you, and we hope to see you again soon.

Here's to another great year!

Heh do I feel old, back in 06 me and some friends tried to make a Terran Empire but failed because we didn't know anything about the game at the time. I'm glad to see someone did it right, Happy birthday!.

Hard to believe it has been three years since Yuurei, Lord B, Michael, and I deceided to start an alliance called The Terran Empire.  It has been an interesting journey along the road to what our alliance is today.  We have made it to three years and counting.  Salute to all those that made this possible and made the journey with us.

To the Empire!!