Imperial Decree

Brehon

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was I the only one who paused to laugh here ?

Possibly, but your humor has always been a bit lacking. However comprehension may be your true challenge because the highlighted statement is pretty clear. The dictionary could be your friend if you are having trouble with your understanding ;)

So I take it any NPO members that attacked GOONS have been expelled as rogues?

You can take it any way you want too, doesn't make it true. :p

Possibly, but your humor has always been a bit lacking. However comprehension may be your true challenge because the highlighted statement is pretty clear. The dictionary could be your friend if you are having trouble with your understanding ;)

You should consult someone on how to write cool personal attacks. 

This one has been used too much. 

If we are not at war, why would members be allowed to attack us at will?

You're not on our target lists and our members are not attacking you.

The last time any NPO nation launched a war on GOONS was almost a month ago, and it such a miniscule amount that I would presume it was just some miscommunication somewhere. If your government has some issue with what happened back then that they have not yet covered in our rather frequent communication, we'd be more than happy to talk with them and address it.

Um, what? I'm asking for clarification.
If we are not at war, why would members be allowed to attack us at will?

I can understand the reason you need clarification, because your statement about NPO members attacking your alliance is absolutely inaccurate. In fact I can bounce the question right back you!, A check of the war screens shows any current wars between our members has been initiated by GOONs. It even appears your members are attacking our Emperor, so I must ask is this action a declaration of war by GOONs on the New Pacific Order?

I can understand the reason you need clarification, because your statement about NPO members attacking your alliance is absolutely inaccurate. In fact I can bounce the question right back you!, A check of the war screens shows any current wars between our members has been initiated by GOONs. It even appears your members are attacking our Emperor, so I must ask is this action a declaration of war by GOONs on the New Pacific Order?

I'd call it late retaliation.

Do people really still do the GOONs thing?

So GOONs 'retaliate' with out even trying to talk to the NPO gov.?! Some would call that an act of war.

I got to admit that Brehon's and NPO's restraint both call for suprise and admiration!

Edit: Guess Brehon needs to edit his first post to include GOONs.

Edited by Mr Magorium

So GOONs 'retaliate' with out even trying to talk to the NPO gov.?! Some would call that an act of war.
I got to admit that Brehon's and NPO's restraint both call for suprise and admiration!

Edit: Guess Brehon needs to edit his first post to include GOONs.

Didn't Brehon just say there is no issue with GOONS?

Didn't Brehon just say there is no issue with GOONS?

Awww nice way to try and twist it. Brehon stated that GOONS member needs to check with his leader before he runs his mouth and Mr M basically was addressing that NU's comment alone would mean the OP needed to be edited.

Try Harder ;)

Awww nice way to try and twist it. Brehon stated that GOONS member needs to check with his leader before he runs his mouth and Mr M basically was addressing that NU's comment alone would mean the OP needed to be edited.

Try Harder ;)

No, that was an honest response, as with Brehon doing his vague and menacing shtick and Mr Magorium's internally inconsistent post it's hard to tell what either of them meant. Brehon implied that he had spoken with Sardonic and that the matter is resolved, otherwise why would he be telling the GOONS member to talk to his leader, if the issue that Neo Uruk brought up wasn't resolved? Now I'm sure that you feel silly after having been pulled up for perpetuating that ridiculous 'GOONs' meme, but try to keep your bluster in check.

We retaliated as soon as it happened initially.

GOONS I think you should talk to your pilot before you bark at me.

It would be easier for you to remember who you attacked if you would post actual declarations of war. You wouldn't need to correct "clerical" mistakes weeks later. 

I know exactly who attacked who first. Its not even a question for me or for you. You may stand down on your grandstand and busting my chops. Now if I need to take it a step further for the new GOONS strike on my nation or the little TOP supported ghost/rogue etc... I am sure you will all let me know, wont you :)

Marx if you don't like the clerical clean up, you will get over it. However if there is more to this, do let me know :)

Edited by Brehon

It would be easier for you to remember who you attacked if you would post actual declarations of war. You wouldn't need to correct "clerical" mistakes weeks later.

This is amusing given that you were the first to launch a war between GOONS and NATO without an actual declaration of war. I don't have a problem with it given the statement of intent in the initial DoW, but don't try to take the moral high ground with regard to other alliances posting actual declarations.

This is amusing given that you were the first to launch a war between GOONS and NATO without an actual declaration of war. I don't have a problem with it given the statement of intent in the initial DoW, but don't try to take the moral high ground with regard to other alliances posting actual declarations.

Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm not) but NATO attacked us first. We have only went after AI first, in defense of Umbrella.