A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1300582921' post='2670593']
If only you knew how awesome being in our alliance is. Unfortunately, you'll never have that [b]pleasure.[/b]
[/quote]
You're really good at sarcasm.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1300583645' post='2670600']
Continuing to repeat the same false talking point over and over again does not make it true.
[/quote]
But it's okay when GOONS does it, right?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1300584124' post='2670606']
But it's okay when GOONS does it, right?
[/quote]
Now who's resorting to "No u" retorts?

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1300584242' post='2670608']
It is pretty awesome, to be fair. NSO doesn't seem that bad either though.

As for the OP...SURRENDER IMMEDIATELY.
[/quote]
NSO was pretty fun; I'm sure after I left it was even better. I wouldn't have any qualms going back.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1300584318' post='2670609']
Now who's resorting to "No u" retorts?
[/quote]
I'm actually just repeating an argument done earlier by another GOON to highlight hypocrisy, but if you want to call it a "no u" retort go right ahead. You're still wrong :)

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1300584440' post='2670610']
NSO was pretty fun; I'm sure after I left it was even better. I wouldn't have any qualms going back.[/quote]

welp i did not see you were in CoJ. in that case, SURRENDER WHENEVER.

Guest avenger218

[quote name='AngryMidget' timestamp='1300581368' post='2670567']
I'm in NSO. I don't recall NSO being a member of Doomhouse, but I might be wrong. I might be on NPO's side of the war, and nobody likes having an allied alliance attacked, but I do not think Doomhouse's CB was bad.

If the roles were switched, would you be cheering on NPO and allies for hitting Doomhouse?
[/quote]
I wasn't directly referring to you, AngryMidget, I was referring to those your defending when I said "your".
and surprisingly no I would not, look at my posts from 2008 RE:NPO and their escapades.
You know what? I forgave them and moved on. why can't DH do the same?
seems like every big war the first alliances that group goes after are former hegemony.
Now they hijack the PB-NpO war and use it as cover for NPOroll 2.0

and like it or not FAN's involvement makes this a war of retribution.

Edited by avenger218

Guest avenger218

I just think it is funny an announcement like this coming from the Prince of MK receiving 41million and 20 thousand troops to keep him afloat during the war

Also you guys having to move 5Bn to your lower tiers speaks volumes. we haven't had to have a big aidfall yet.

Edited by avenger218

GOONS never "returned" or was "resurrected". Continuing to repeat the same false talking point over and over again does not make it true.

The Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism is a wholly different alliance from the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving.
[/quote]

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54702

[quote]What we want to do:

We want to have fun. We want to do the things that made the game fun the first time GOONS were here. We want to play the game with people we like and not get attacked for things that other people did a year and a half ago. We want, in short, to be the GOONS this game deserves.[/quote]

or maybe this

[quote]Who we aren't:

We aren't the old GOONS. We aren't trying to break the game. We weren't leadership in the old CN GOONS, and although those of us who were in GOONS fought hard for our alliance when they were at war, our fights were in-game and in-character.[/quote]

for an alliance who claims not to be the old "goons" you failed.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300585186' post='2670630']
I just think it is funny an announcement like this coming from the Prince of MK receiving 41million and 20 thousand troops to keep him afloat during the war
[/quote]

Cats have nine lives do not forget :P

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1300585259' post='2670632']
[/quote]
Guess you failed at reading...

[quote][b]Who we aren't:

[size="4"]We aren't the old GOONS.[/size][/b][/quote]

Guest avenger218

GOONS never "returned" or was "resurrected". Continuing to repeat the same false talking point over and over again does not make it true.

The Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism is a wholly different alliance from the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving.
[/quote]
[OOC]You did come from somethingaweful did you not? The Order of Neutral Shoving one did aswell, that means you're the same group of people, just rebranded[/OOC]

how can you be a different GOONS when you're simply a resurrection of the old one? and share a common history?

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300585186' post='2670630']
Also you guys having to move 5Bn to your lower tiers speaks volumes. we haven't had to have a big aidfall yet.
[/quote]
...Sure, that's why you haven't had an aidsfall to your lower tiers yet, you haven't needed it, sure. Welp, I'm convinced, there can't possibly be another reason that your lower tiers have not been aided yet.

Edited by Sardonic

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1300585298' post='2670634']
Cats have nine lives do not forget :P
[/quote]
What happens when you kill cats 10 times? :P

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1300585723' post='2670645']
...Sure, that's why you haven't had an aidsfall to your lower tiers yet, you haven't needed it, sure. Welp, I'm convinced, there can't possibly be another reason that your lower tiers have not been aided yet.
[/quote]
Oh they get aided, our alliances don't have to take out loans to do it though..

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300585702' post='2670643']
[OOC]You did come from somethingaweful did you not? The Order of Neutral Shoving one did aswell, that means you're the same group of people, just rebranded[/OOC]

how can you be a different GOONS when you're simply a resurrection of the old one? and share a common history?
[/quote]
[ooc]No, that doesn't mean we're the same group of people.[/ooc]

We do not share a common history and we are not a resurrection of the Old GOONS.

Guest avenger218

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1300585713' post='2670644']
I think most people would agree today's GOONS are not yesterday's GOONS.
[/quote]
Really? this whole war front is just a giant version of Shark week...

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1300585259' post='2670632']

or maybe this

for an alliance who claims not to be the old "goons" you failed.
[/quote]

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300585702' post='2670643']

[/quote]
This is not the place to discuss our history, not that either of you are intelligent enough to comprehend the answer anyway.

[quote name='Baldr' timestamp='1300578274' post='2670507']
That's funny. :)

You have less than 2,000 NS, and you are in peace mode.

NADC has 1.8M NS. TOP has 7.9M.

TOP has lost 6% of our NS in the last month. NADC has lost 20%.

Every NADC nation over 35k NS is in peace mode, whereas TOP's middle and upper tier is doing normal back-collects as if there were no war.
[/quote]
The NADC has also been engaged with MK as well, whereas TOP's largest target has been NADC. And while your percentages are correct, the actual amount of NS loss has been roughly the same (about 1/2 a mil each over the past month). Not much to be proud of there, IMO. Especially considering TOP's reputation.

Edited by Kochers

[quote name='Kochers' timestamp='1300585914' post='2670652']
The NADC has almost been engaged with MK as well, where as TOP's largest target has been NADC. And while your percentages are correct, the actual amount of NS loss has been roughly the same (about 1/2 a mil each over the past month). Not much to be proud of there, IMO. Especially considering TOP's reputation.
[/quote]
Almost!?! Oh no! Not "almost!"

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1300585884' post='2670649']
[ooc]No, that doesn't mean we're the same group of people.[/ooc]

We do not share a common history and we are not a resurrection of the Old GOONS.
[/quote]
[OOC]What website is your point of Origin? what website did the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving originate from?[OOC]

Your answer will settle the issue.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300585999' post='2670656']
[OOC]What website is your point of Origin? what website did the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving originate from?[OOC]

Your answer will settle the issue.
[/quote]
This is not the place to discuss our history. Feel free to start another discussion about it.

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1300585909' post='2670651']
This is not the place to discuss our history, not that either of you are intelligent enough to comprehend the answer anyway.
[/quote]
You're evading here Sardonic.
if 2 cats have the same mother are they not siblings? or possibly the same cat?

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300586141' post='2670659']
You're evading here Sardonic.
if 2 cats have the same mother are they not siblings? or possibly the same cat?
[/quote]
You're not really this dense, are you?

[quote name='Kochers' timestamp='1300585914' post='2670652']
The NADC has also been engaged with MK as well, whereas TOP's largest target has been NADC. And while your percentages are correct, the actual amount of NS loss has been roughly the same (about 1/2 a mil each over the past month). Not much to be proud of there, IMO. Especially considering TOP's reputation.
[/quote]

Bring your big nations out of PM and see what happens.