• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Blue Lightning' timestamp='1299372768' post='2653911']
Can you give me a short summary of your policies on the following topics:
- Surrender terms.
- Tech Raiding.
- Admissions (whom you accept)
- Government style (dictator/democratic/theocracy)
- Pro-war or hippy?
[/quote]

- Never give up, never surrender. Buzz Lightyear. I learned a lot from that movie.

- My favorite Laura Croft movie

- Dunder Mifflin is an equal opportunity employer. Some people are more equal than others, but everybody has the opportunity to be equal at some point.

- I like to think of myself as a friend first and a boss second. And probably an entertainer third.

- People don't like hippies because they smell bad and like trees too much. But they forget about the dancing and the cool clothes. Very freeing. But they also don't wear shoes and I could never do that. But, if you're too warlike you end up like Klingons and they make you out to be the bad guy all the time even though all you really wanted to do was drive a starship. So, I think it is important to strike a balance.

Edited by Cable77

[quote name='Cable77' timestamp='1299413473' post='2654337']
- Never give up, never surrender. Buzz Lightyear. I learned a lot from that movie.

- My favorite Laura Croft movie

- Dunder Mifflin is an equal opportunity employer. Some people are more equal than others, but everybody has the opportunity to be equal at some point.

- I like to think of myself as a friend first and a boss second. And probably an entertainer third.

- People don't like hippies because they smell bad and like trees too much. But they forget about the dancing and the cool clothes. Very freeing. But they also don't wear shoes and I could never do that. But, if you're too warlike you end up like Klingons and they make you out to be the bad guy all the time even though all you really wanted to do was drive a starship. So, I think it is important to strike a balance.
[/quote]

So man... who's running the warehouse?