Public Apologies to \m/, Athens, WickedJ, aboooe, Pansy, and PtV.

PMoses

[quote name='Dibbun' timestamp='1298592293' post='2644243']
I see there is no apology to Sparta. Is it because you are still bitter about us achieving an overwhelming victory against you in the war?
[/quote]

LOL SPARTA the mighty war machine taking out a micro alliance. It takes balls to do that. Why dont you guys pick on someone your own size for once.

Pmoses ive told you this time and time again you are a great person but you get riled way too easy. Take a breath type it read it then edit it then send it :P.

You can hit me up anytime man.

PMoses you're a cool dude, just need to take a more laid-back approach to things. Bob is no reason to get worked up over. Like I said before, fight to the death for what matters, ignore the stuff that doesn't.

It takes a boy to run, but it takes a man to stand up and face the music. Well done, PMoses.

[quote name='Dibbun' timestamp='1298592293' post='2644243']
I see there is no apology to Sparta. Is it because you are still bitter about us achieving an overwhelming victory against you in the war?
[/quote]
overwhelming?.. dream on, son. Tasty Kool-Aid, eh.

Best of luck to you Pmoses.. just have to learn not to let people get under your skin so easily and to think of actions and what consequences they may bring. Once you can do that you'll be quite right because as you said you are a chill person most of the time. Cheers man

Edit: I posted before reading everything but it looks like many people have been offering you the same advice to lighten up a little bit. Take that advice and you'll be good to go.

Edited by Wabooz

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1298592117' post='2644238']
/me takes a dump on WickedJ's porch and blames Londo for it.

Edit also \m/ is dead to me since EM isn't around anymore.

Also,Pansy is Scottish man. No need to apologize to him.
[/quote]
Either way Pansy is old and scary(not as old as Rush though)

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1298591703' post='2644234']
Take as much time as you need and detach yourself from CN. You'll find that taking some time to reflect on whats gone on will help you keep things in perspective in the future. I took 15 months off (not that I had any choice in the matter) and it was probably the best thing thats happened to me. Even a couple days or a week could do the trick.
[/quote]
This is very true. Everyone needs a break once in a while, only you can decide how long a break you need.

Thank you for the apology, no hard feelings on our end. I know I have witnessed a blunder or two made in my own crew due to too much temper. IC: we feed on tears and rage OOC: we don't take things too seriously, it is only a game after all, especially if they are IC related. Also a special thank you to Wicked for being a good friend. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for Stubbs. Wu, Ironchef, Partisan y'all seem like pretty cool guys feel free to drop us a line sometime. Lessons learned, reflect then move on and most importantly keep having fun.

Thank you for the support. It takes a lot to look back and reflect on yourself. Takes a lot more to stand up and admit your wrong. I think Sparta themselves answered the reason there is no apology to Sparta. Well except for Trinite. He is always a classy guy. The only thing I can really say about your "over whelming victory" is the rest of the cyberverse watched the war, and seen only one anarchy scored by Sparta. We'll let that speak for itself ;)

I earlier forgot to mention, My trolling of TOP was out of line also. I spoke to Crymson about it, and let him know I was really just clowning around and they were just a target of opportunity. That again was wrong, and TOP I apologize for that.

By the way, to the evil forces of PB, CnG, and DH.. Can we wrap this war up already, so we can get on to the next one and the toppling of your regime :P

0/ to the Cyberverse.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1298510381' post='2643314']
So, in the past two weeks I have had the ability to P a lot of folks off. Which of course didn't earn me any friends. I should have known from prior experiences in the game, that being a "derp" to everyone doesn't go well with the public either. So in light of losing support of my alliance, and not really having any in game, or ic friends to say, and not having another alliance even wiling to let me fill out an app I have had to reflect on my actions. They were pretty sorry actions. I should not have been ignorant to groups of people based on them just being on the opposite side of the battle lines then me, and I should not have went out of my to be a "derp" for no reasons other then their AA, or who they supported. So in an attempt start over with the public eye of CN, and try to be a better fitting member of the community I feel it is best to do what I am doing in this post. That will be apologizing to those who I have lashed out on for no apparent reason. So, here we go.

\m/ - I would like to apologize to you as a whole alliance for my actions. I should have researched the situation more thoroughly, and been more appropriate in diplomatic talks. I should have put my temper in check, and listened to the big overall picture and then handled it accordingly. This I did not do, I over reacted, and threatened wars I should not have done. For this I am sorry.

Athens - Again, during diplomatic talks I acted out of line, and didn't follow up the situation properly. For no other reason then.... well I really don't know why.. other then just admitting to being stupid I suppose. Not really any excuse here.. it was inexcusable. So again, to Athens I am sorry.

WickedJ - I don't even know what our issue is.. outside of me picking on \M/.. which well bravo to you for standing up for your friends. I am not going to apologize for the spitterspatter between the two of us. I am gonna apologize to you because you have an issue with me, and well I am sorry for that. Hopefully we can work it out one day.

aboooe <3 - we started off as friends. I thought we worked well together, and well I got over mad at you for quitting the alliance mainly because of my actions internally. I have no issue with you, and again I was inexcusable. I am sorry Pal :D

Pansy - Sorry for calling you out in public. That is all. We'll discuss sheep trades later in private :D

PtV - I am sorry we can't be in the same alliance. Your like my exact opposite polar. And I must say its completely entertaining. Sorry for being rude to you.

As for the other people, like Wu, Ironchef, Partisan, i will handle that in private. Those are internal issues. Well were internal. I hurt my alliance to the point to where they could no longer keep me as a member and still be able to have a positive eye to the PR world. Therefor I am no longer there. So its not internal but its still will be handled in private.

To the rest of you that see me as a negative person. Sorry to all of you for not allowing you to know the real me. Which oddly is a really fun and friendly pal.

Hopefully all can be forgotten and forgiving. And we can all move on in a positive direction. What have I learned from this. Its not cool to be a ^^^lling D*** to everyone. And that a little chill pills can go a long way with stuff.

The Peanut Gallery may now commence to commenting. I expect it to be a bit harsh. Deserving.
[/quote]

I don't think you fully grasp your own situation. But I'm glad that I was correct in my assessment of how retarded you are when you stumbled onto the synIRC channel and started throwing a !@#$%*-fit because you were told to wait for the one guy who could address your concerns, even though those concerns were bull that you were somehow conned into believing and supporting under the Exodus banner, to log in and hear your case and work with you on finding a diplomatic solution but instead continued to whine and complain and make threats until Stubbs told you \m/ would talk to anybody but you about it which resulted in an emotional breakdown ending with your resignation and now apology to everyone you haphazardly came into contact with. I hope you manage to learn from this and go outside more often.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1298772994' post='2645753']
I don't think you fully grasp your own situation. But I'm glad that I was correct in my assessment of how retarded you are when you stumbled onto the synIRC channel and started throwing a !@#$%*-fit because you were told to wait for the one guy who could address your concerns, even though those concerns were bull that you were somehow conned into believing and supporting under the Exodus banner, to log in and hear your case and work with you on finding a diplomatic solution but instead continued to whine and complain and make threats until Stubbs told you \m/ would talk to anybody but you about it which resulted in an emotional breakdown ending with your resignation and now apology to everyone you haphazardly came into contact with. I hope you manage to learn from this and go outside more often.
[/quote]

First off, the \m/ incident didn't cause me to resign, or be demoted. Secondly, I am apologizing cause it is the right thing to do. Especially when you reflect on your wrong doings and ask yourself "WTF were you thinking?"

Though its good to see you [s]accepting[/s] the apology. Its the best I can do to make the attempt to fix some wrong doings. As I have said, I really have no issues with anyone. I like to try an keep it that way. If others feel the need to continue to hold a grudge that is fine. No worries to me. It is your right. Thank you for the comments though Marx. You have always been a classy guy. Keep it that way.

• 2 weeks later...