A Briefer Comment on The Legion

Ardus

Last night I was proven wrong. Last night I was shown that the way of righteousness and intelligence does still exist in some of the darker corners of the Cyberverse.

Last night the Legion showed that they support the right and noble cause of the Kingdom and Doomhouse in their cleansing of the Cyberverse of the rogue alliance known as NPO.

Through failing to uphold their signed Mutual Defense Pact, the leadership of Legion have shown the world that they value right over honor and have shown their true, pro-Kingdom spirit in their actions, or rather, lack thereof.

On behalf of the nations of the Mushroom Kingdom and our comrades in Doomhouse, I would like to thank the Legion for proving that our cause is just and our way is right and giving their silent support for our actions against the New Pacific Order.

I, for one, believe this to be the dawning of a new age in the Cyberverse, an age where the Legion and those that have traditionally opposed the 'Shroom Crown finally come to the realization that we are superior and that our way is best. To finally reach this goal must be as exciting for the members of the Legion as it is for the Kingdom.

I now ask that my comrades in Doomhouse embrace our new supplicants and give them the warm welcome to the path of righteousness that they deserve.

Hail Legion!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' timestamp='1296068011' post='2602972']
I wasn't aware that failing to honor a treaty was considered just and honorable, especially when said war was baseless and unjust.

The world truly has been turned upside down.
[/quote]

They are being sarcastic, trying to call Legion out.

Golfclaps to all of you, by the way. Real classy. Never crossed your minds that it make take more than 24 hours to get people together to strike back, did it? But please, carry on acting like petulant children with your smug attitudes. Don't let logic get in your way. It never has in the past.

You know, I've had this thought pop up a few times over the past days, and I've always dismissed it as irrational, but...

[ooc] Are you trying to shake up this game by digging your own grave on purpose?[/ooc]

Edited by Letum

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1296068128' post='2602976']
They are being sarcastic, trying to call Legion out.

[b]Golfclaps to all of you, by the way. Real classy. Never crossed your minds that it make take more than 24 hours to get people together to strike back,[/b] did it? But please, carry on acting like petulant children with your smug attitudes. Don't let logic get in your way. It never has in the past.
[/quote]

Legion has been preparing since NpO got hit. :lol1: They should be ready by next year. :smug:

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1296068145' post='2602978']
Are you trying to shake up this game by digging your own grave on purpose?
[/quote]

Doubt it. However it's time you get into yours.

Edited by Emperor Brutus

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1296068145' post='2602978']
You know, I've had this thought pop up a few times over the past days, and I've always dismissed it as irrational, but...

Are you trying to shake up this game by digging your own grave on purpose?
[/quote]

It would have to be us digging our grave, since nobody on your side is strong enough to even hold a shovel.

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' timestamp='1296068011' post='2602972']
I wasn't aware that failing to honor a treaty was considered just and honorable, especially when said war was baseless and unjust.

The world truly has been turned upside down.
[/quote]
This is the world we live in now.

If you go to war with someone you're probably going to beat, you're a coward for picking on the weak.

If you don't go to war with someone you're probably going to lose to, you're a coward for not engaging people.

The only way to win is to go to war knowing you'll lose.

Heh, this one is straight out of the Pacifican history books. I forgot which war it was but the comments above imply it was GW3, and that seems likely.

On the other hand, it is pretty hilarious that Legion's two main treaty partners have now been attacked and they still aren't doing anything.

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1296068128' post='2602976']
Never crossed your minds that it make take more than 24 hours to get people together to strike back, did it?
[/quote]

Sorry, we were judging you by the standards of a competent alliance. Won't happen again.