So what do YOU believe?

omfghi2u2

Did VE set up Polaris?  

331 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So we have heard compelling arguments from Rebel Virginia and Impero in their respective threads [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97485"]here[/url] and [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97492"]here[/url].

Now it is up to the public opinion to decide if this is all an elaborate set up or not.

But more importantly, how glad are you for war?

Vote vote vote

-omfg

edit: typo

Edited by omfghi2u2

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1295764770' post='2593412']
Needs more options like "who cares" or "D: Florida" or "Meatkin Pie"
[/quote]

Noted.

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1295764977' post='2593420']
That this poll is terrible and that his name is spelled Impero.
[/quote]

I sense a lack of care in the government of omfg country lolz.

-omfg

I think *a VE member* set up NpO, but I don't think *VE government* set Polaris up.

Voted 'who cares', though, because in the end it comes down to Polar's actions, not the reason for their actions. They encouraged Lennox to spy on us and requested the info from that spying. It's really that simple.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1295768780' post='2593553']
Xiphosis discussed in detail how VE set up Polar at his request, it's not even an issue.

And yes I am happy the war is going on. :3
[/quote]

Come on now Chief, you're better than that. Do you really dispute that the best course of action when dealing with sensitive situations that may end up in war, is to take screenshots of the evidence for it? I may not agree with how this war started, but saying Xiphosis "set up Polar" for telling Impero to take screenshots is grasping at straws.