Gay Rollers DOW

Instr

[b][Update]: All parties have agreed to peace on the 25-26th update; the 25th will be the last day attacks go out.[/b]

Gay Rollers has been attempting to get a war going for the past week or so, but due to SE issues (somewhere around 60-70% of our alliance is tied up by the VE-Polar war) we are unable to get a proper blitz going. Since we've already spent much time on preparation, we're opting to attack Warriors and The Superfriends without a proper blitz.
Provided this war goes well, we're offering to provide peace in 3 days from the update after the declaration.

Edited by Instr

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1295778737' post='2593772']
Heh, I'm waist deep in this VE-NpO war too. What else am I supposed to do with a HNMS and a top 3% nation if I don't ragequit? :P
[/quote]

^ This

Would you rather some of us had just gone rogue? :awesome:

Being that we are seriously out numbered in the nuke department, I ran out to the nearest store and grabbed the first thing I could find even close to a nuke, heres what I ended up with . GAY ROLLERS you better take cover as soon as I figure out how to get this damn thing together ! [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9s8iqcCd0DY/R7GYRJSr3SI/AAAAAAAABrY/TUTaJxQMg9I/s400/atomic-400.jpg[/img]

Edited by BALAN

To the scoreboard.
Time Last Updated: 1/23/2011 10:48:15 AM

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Warriors"]tW[/url] - Nations: 96, Tot NS: 176,000, Avg NS: 1833, nations over 4000ns: 2, Nukes: 0, Nuke capable nations: 0, anarchied: 34
SF - Nations: 10, Tot NS: 31,000, Avg NS: 3200, nations over 4000ns: 3, Nukes: 13, Nuke capable nations: 2, anarchied: 8

Tot - Nations: 106, Tot NS: 207,000, Avg NS: I ain't doing the math, [b]nations over 4000ns: 5[/b], Nukes: 13, Nuke capable nations: 2, anarchies: 42
[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Gay%20Rollers"]GR[/url] - Nations: 58, Tot NS: 232,000, Avg NS: 4,000, [b]nations over 4000ns: 30[/b], Nukes: 39, Nuke capable nations: 15ish, anarchies: 6

I'm hopeful I can add at least one anarchy in.

There's your scoreboard.
Congrats on a great war, Gay Rollers.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1295796118' post='2593909']by 3 days would that be peace on the 26th or the 27th?[/quote]
Yes, please.

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1295803230' post='2593997']
To the scoreboard.

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Warriors"]tW[/url] - Nations: 96, Tot NS: 176,000, Avg NS: 1833, nations over 4000ns: 2, Nukes: 0, Nuke capable nations: 0, anarchied: 34
SF - Nations: 10, Tot NS: 31,000, Avg NS: 3200, nations over 4000ns: 3, Nukes: 13, Nuke capable nations: 2, anarchied: 8

Tot - Nations: 106, Tot NS: 207,000, Avg NS: I ain't doing the math, [b]nations over 4000ns: 5[/b], Nukes: 13, Nuke capable nations: 2, anarchies: 42
[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Gay%20Rollers"]GR[/url] - Nations: 58, Tot NS: 232,000, Avg NS: 4,000, [b]nations over 4000ns: 30[/b], Nukes: 39, Nuke capable nations: 15ish, anarchies: 6

There's your scoreboard.

Yes, please.
[/quote]

That really looks familiar.

To the scoreboard.

There's your scoreboard.

Yes, please.
[/quote]

Well, who else are we supposed to hit? OP? PS? LE? Just sit around on our hands until the end of round? You've got twice as many nations, gang up on GR :P

Don't worry, nukes won't be used on non-nuclear capable nations, if everyone follows instructions.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1295820270' post='2594485']
Well, who else are we supposed to hit? OP? PS? LE? Just sit around on our hands until the end of round? You've got twice as many nations, gang up on GR :P

Don't worry, nukes won't be used on non-nuclear capable nations, if everyone follows instructions.[/quote]
Many of your nations are out of range for most of our nations, statistically. Our 3rd biggest nation is about 3400ns. Your 37th nation is that size. We have no nuclear nations, just sort of underlines what a down-declare this is. You have TWICE our average NS, yeah this was SURELY the best fight you could find. Goodness forbid you should attack someone who might ably fight back, right?

That whole "but you have more nations" crap, stuff that slantways. Please don't patronize. At least show us that much respect? You attacked just so you could say you were fighting, and to pick up some easy tech. None of your bigger nations were really going to be at risk - the scoreboard speaks for itself. The one who left to hide in TPC counts too (protip: That idiot should have changed AAs BEFORE he attacked us). At least grow enough balls to call this what it is.

Use your nukes too. I wouldn't want you to be accused of war-slot filling. We'll fight back as well as we can. That's not an issue. I'm sure we'll kill the crap out of your 15 smallest nations. At least our "attack GR back" pm shook off five ghosts already lol

I just wanted a chance to nuke SF. Laz's bio said he was protected by KOwens06. I assumed Warriors would be coming in to save them, so a preempt strike on Warriors looked like the best choice. Besides, you guys have so much score with those 96 nations, you'll still keep the top spot no matter how much damage GR inflicts :P

The guy who moved off to TPC lost it and decided to rogue. I've talked to KingJames already, and he's being asked to peace out and come back.

At the time of declaration King Hanzi had 3 nukes, and Lazaraus and The Penguin still have 13 nukes between them. The NS comparison was 240k (200 Warriors, 40 The Superfriends) ns vs 220k ns. As far as total ANS goes; the ratio is ~2:1, although pre-militarization our ANS was 3500.

We've already discussed peace in IRC: you, I, and Lazaraus have agreed in IRC that it goes up on the 25th-26th update between Warriors, The Superfriends, and Gay Rollers.

===

I'm not happy with the way this war turned out either. I was basically expecting the update blitz to be some level of success, but afterwards I was expecting low activity from GR and a significant counter-blitz. When I went through war planning, the sheer number of nations without GCs and with low troop counts was daunting.

It turned out that we had a decent turn-out despite the fact that no one was getting GCs as requested, and that we managed to get quite a few wars going.

Edited by Instr

To the scoreboard.

There's your scoreboard.

[/quote]

Now our war looks pretty good in comparison doesnt it Clash?

Id go as far to say that LE, tW, DF, TFK, etc etc vs TPC G6 RE DR etc was the fairest war of the round so far.

I was just wondering but are we at war with MCXA also ? Cause we are being attacked by them. I really dont think GR needs any help. I guess I will be the one to get things going. This war is really GAY ! Worst down declare I have seen so far. Warriors may have alot of members but that doesn't mean anything other than we have alot of members. Oh well whatever !

[quote name='BALAN' timestamp='1295852566' post='2596152']
I was just wondering but are we at war with MCXA also ? Cause we are being attacked by them. I really dont think GR needs any help. I guess I will be the one to get things going. This war is really GAY ! Worst down declare I have seen so far. Warriors may have alot of members but that doesn't mean anything other than we have alot of members. Oh well whatever !
[/quote]

Sorry, but CMEA takes the trophy for the worst down declare this round:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97599

Welp, actually fighting the wars is never a problem.
I love when people bring up that straw man.

I did all my attacks and all things considered, did pretty well. I won against the two nations I had decent odds on, and I got underdogs in on the 3 nations bigger than mine. I don't think I missed out on any of those. Thank GOD for the underdog. I hate that thing when someone else is using it on me though lol.

The current scoreboard:

tW - Nations: 88 (bye bye ghosts/inactives), avg ns: 1750, nations over 3000ns: Two
SF - Nations: 10, avg ns: 2317, nations over 3000ns: Three

TOT - Nations: 98, avg ns: 1807, [b]nations over 3000ns: 5[/b]
GR - Nations: 62, avg ns: 3818, [b]nations over 3000ns: 41[/b]

Enjoying your curbstomp, GR?
You bunch of !@#$@#$ cowards.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1295837165' post='2595214']
Now our war looks pretty good in comparison doesnt it Clash?

Id go as far to say that LE, tW, DF, TFK, etc etc vs TPC G6 RE DR etc was the fairest war of the round so far.[/quote]
They've all sucked this round, Stevie.
Worst round in recent history.