MCXA DOW

You guys are acting like remaining loyal to allies against the odds is a new theme to CN. I'm not sure what in MCXA's history lead you to believe that, but this is a sentiment honored and shared aloud in most wars in CN's history. Sorry, but MCXA is far from inventing this notion [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]

Edited by seixas

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1295845377' post='2595478']
we know, what the treaty of CnG bloc says so ?, it is not a shock to us who will hit us, you are all acting like we did not know who INT allies was, we knew, we also know what's coming for us, however our word to our allies means more then a few infra levels, I do know that this hard for some of you to understand, that some people in this world will put their nations though hell to uphold their word to a friend a treaty partner (this is not a reference to the optional defence network who has a history of backing out of wars to save infra, leaving their friends high and dry)
[/quote]
You've caught us. I started bombing 2 days before the day after tomorrow.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1295844757' post='2595458']
The rule is that you don't hit one CnG alliance. You hit them all. :P
[/quote]

Lol. Nicely put Feanor.

[quote name='DictatatorDan' timestamp='1295823699' post='2594691']
[color="#ff0000"]Wait? MCXA can get its inacitve member force to do anything? I am impressed.[/color]
[/quote]
[color="#ff0000"]Yeah, we are all completely inactive but [OOC]gave our passwords [/OOC] to SuperCoolYellow. That way we can pretend to be active. :rolleyes: It's fun quoting your own posts all the time and discuss with yourself. Try it :D [/color]

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1295827249' post='2594819']
The joke is MCXA.
[/quote]
Really, you made me laugh. Thanks for that. I saw the post, I read your name, and then I read your sig.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1295844757' post='2595458']
The rule is that you don't hit one CnG alliance. You hit them all. :P
[/quote]

Next war. Either that, or we pull a TOP and kiss their asses ;)