MCXA DOW

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1295807075' post='2594108']
What you do in your personal time is none of our business. ;)
[/quote]

I don't think you understand. You are the bear. And you're going to squeal like a bear before this is all over! Never heard a bear squeal? Think that's ridiculous? Well, if a bear attacks CnG, that bear is going to squeal. I don't care if you think it isn't possible. You're going to see just how possible it is. :v:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SAY IT!

Edited by Londo Mollari

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1295812759' post='2594274']
I don't think you understand. You are the bear. And you're going to squeal like a bear before this is all over! Never heard a bear squeal? Think that's ridiculous? Well, if a bear attacks CnG, that bear is going to squeal. I don't care if you think it isn't possible. You're going to see just how possible it is. :v:

SAY IT!

[/quote]
Are you feeling alright? You know drugs arent good for you.
And noone can make this bear squeal

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1295812759' post='2594274']

SAY IT!

[/quote]

There's a bear in the woods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpwdcmjBgNA

Better make sure you're stronger than it or else this will happen to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63h_v6uf0Ao

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1295799841' post='2593955']
You know that alliance your currently fighting for? MCXA, I once led and went to ZI for it. Learn your history before trying to insult me - I didn't mean it as an insult and you probably took it as one. And yes, I'm very almighty, and No - we wouldn't win against MK, they have a 170 nation advantage over us. So in that regard, your comparison fails.

What I meant, originally, is that strategically, MK is a stronger military opponent than MCXA and I dont think anyone would argue that - as such, it would make no sense for MK to go in against MCXA.

Sorry if it came off as an insult, it was meant as a joke.

:wub: my MCXA'ers - have fun out there, but I have to say - INT give em hell :smug:
[/quote]

I am [i]deeply[/i] sorry. I forgot that ex MCXA Chancellors are granted immunity. I forget we aren't allowed calling them out when they show nothing but arrogance towards our alliance.
I am sorry I didn't get the almighty was "joking", and honestly, I don't buy that. If you were joking, your jokes are lame. Don't every try it again - it's embarrassing.
You were sitting on your high horse, being arrogant and that although (which I have attempted to point out) you have no and absolutely no reason to be arrogant.

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1295799841' post='2593955']
snip
[/quote]

[quote name='Mark Ashton' timestamp='1295820422' post='2594493']
I am [i]deeply[/i] sorry. I forgot that ex MCXA Chancellors are granted immunity. I forget we aren't allowed calling them out when they show nothing but arrogance towards our alliance.
I am sorry I didn't get the almighty was "joking", and honestly, I don't buy that. If you were joking, your jokes are lame. Don't every try it again - it's embarrassing.
You were sitting on your high horse, being arrogant and that although (which I have attempted to point out) you have no and absolutely no reason to be arrogant.
[/quote]

So it looks like I should have made explaining King Ed's relationship, both past and present to Mark a higher priority then I did. I'm talking to him now. Please don't judge him for not knowing the history of our friendship when he couldn't possibly know unless some one like myself would explain it. However, flaunting your past title like you did, [i]proooobably [/i]didn't help the situation ;)

xoxo,
SCY

[quote name='DictatatorDan' timestamp='1295823699' post='2594691']
[color="#FF0000"]Wait? MCXA can get its inacitve member force to do anything? I am impressed.[/color]
[/quote]

Sorry, 2009 was two years ago. MCXA has above average activity now, just not on the OWF where its most visible.

[quote name='Mark Ashton' timestamp='1295820422' post='2594493']
[/quote]
The joke is MCXA.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1295821032' post='2594528']
So it looks like I should have made explaining King Ed's relationship, both past and present to Mark a higher priority then I did. I'm talking to him now. Please don't judge him for not knowing the history of our friendship when he couldn't possibly know unless some one like myself would explain it. However, flaunting your past title like you did, [i]proooobably [/i]didn't help the situation ;)

xoxo,
SCY
[/quote]

:lol1: Don't worry about SCY; he's very patriotic!
Also, if I had to guess, he's a re-roll of someone. :wacko:

Edited by KingEd

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1295837191' post='2595215']
Add me to the list.

Speaking of lists, your sig leaves out your Man Love Accords Bloc membership. :v:
[/quote]

Unfortunately so does yours :v:

Although clearly the reason Archer has not been attacked is because his opponents don't want to draw in our Bloc.

[quote name='Ying Yang Mafia' timestamp='1295837357' post='2595228']
Unfortunately so does yours :v:

Although clearly the reason Archer has not been attacked is because his opponents don't want to draw in our Bloc.
[/quote]

Yeah but I don't have a huge list of all the stuff I've done in mine.

On that note, SuperCoolYellow attacked me last night. I expect your counter will be swift and decisive. :P

One thing people overlook a lot of the time is the facts before them, MCXA knew the second we agreed to attack INT and Tetris in defence of our allies, alliances such as Athens and ODN would attack us, the decision to go to war was not taken lightly we knew what awaited for us the second we declared, all I can say is sometimes even in the face of losing you should still stand up and be counted as an alliance willing to stand side by side with their friends.
Good lcuk everyone, more importantly have fun

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1295844757' post='2595458']
The rule is that you don't hit one CnG alliance. You hit them all. :P
[/quote]

we know, what the treaty of CnG bloc says so ?, it is not a shock to us who will hit us, you are all acting like we did not know who INT allies was, we knew, we also know what's coming for us, however our word to our allies means more then a few infra levels, I do know that this hard for some of you to understand, that some people in this world will put their nations though hell to uphold their word to a friend a treaty partner (this is not a reference to the optional defence network who has a history of backing out of wars to save infra, leaving their friends high and dry)

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1295845377' post='2595478']
we know, what the treaty of CnG bloc says so ?, it is not a shock to us who will hit us, you are all acting like we did not know who INT allies was, we knew, we also know what's coming for us, however our word to our allies means more then a few infra levels, I do know that this hard for some of you to understand, that some people in this world will put their nations though hell to uphold their word to a friend a treaty partner (this is not a reference to the optional defence network who has a history of backing out of wars to save infra, leaving their friends high and dry)
[/quote]

ODN fought quite well in the last war.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1295845377' post='2595478']
[/quote]
I was actually poking fun at us...

:psy:

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1295844547' post='2595453']
One thing people overlook a lot of the time is the facts before them, MCXA knew the second we agreed to attack INT and Tetris in defence of our allies, alliances such as Athens and ODN would attack us, the decision to go to war was not taken lightly we knew what awaited for us the second we declared, all I can say is sometimes even in the face of losing you should still stand up and be counted as an alliance willing to stand side by side with their friends.
Good lcuk everyone, more importantly have fun
[/quote]

Why waste your time. Apparently they think we are the MCXA of old. It also happened when we fought with the ODDS against us with IRON too. I guess being loyal to our treaty partners means nothing these days. Did we run? Did we hide? Or did we go up against the top alliance knowing that our Odds were totally against us. So you guys could say this and that about MCXA. But we are always going to be their for friends no matter what you say about us.

So bring it on and see if if we will be begging for peace. We didn't do it last war and we aren't going to do it this war. I think you are confusing us with other alliances who are intimidated by the odds of the sides of war. It's only a game and nations can and will be rebuilt. Good luck

See ya on the battlefield......