Tetris Made New Friends.

USMC123

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1295620648' post='2589110']
When are you actually going to do it?
[/quote]
Unfortunately, he's a bit busy burning [b]your[/b] alliance to the ground. As powerful as Bern is, he's not able to do everything at once.

Good luck with your choice of allies and choice of war targets, Tetris.
Everything must [s]die[/s]Burn~kastel.

Edited by Arrnea

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1295622332' post='2589130']
Unfortunately, he's a bit busy burning [b]your[/b] alliance to the ground. As powerful as Bern is, he's not able to do everything at once.

Good luck with your choice of allies and choice of war targets, Tetris.
Everything must [s]die[/s]Burn~kastel.
[/quote]

Where is it burning? We're coping quite well tbh.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1295622762' post='2589137']Well we can't all be like your alliance. Bandwagoning to victory.[/quote]
Excuse me, but I think you missed the fact that we aren't even in this war. <_<

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1295622568' post='2589133']
You don't have to be dead to be on fire. Nukes have this effect.
[/quote]
Well, without coordination, the nukes really are the only things hitting me. But no problem, can't wait for SOS to enter.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1295623264' post='2589149']I wasn't talking about this one honey.[/quote]
Well if you're talking about the only war SOS has ever been in, we entered against a larger alliance to defend an MD ally who was already at war with a couple of other alliances (collectively bigger than them, iirc) when attacked by Hydra. Hardly bandwaggoning, but if you want to view the world that way, that's up to you.

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1295640721' post='2589457']
I am still disappointed that Tetris had not given our alliance any warning to a treaty involving the SLCB, secret or otherwise.
[/quote]

It was our full intentions to do so, but we ended up getting confused over who was telling who and we all were in the mind of thinking the other was going to tell you, so none of us went and did it. Our bad; sorry. If it mattered that much, you should probably have come and talked to us in private instead of bringing it up here.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1295598570' post='2588886']
It's a lot worse when it's a 52K NS nation making such mistakes ;)
[/quote]
I can do you two better with 85k NS nations swarming my nation with bombers. You think I would lose a ton of infrastructure from all this debris raining down on me :ehm:

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1295642868' post='2589489']
It was our full intentions to do so, but we ended up getting confused over who was telling who and we all were in the mind of thinking the other was going to tell you, so none of us went and did it. Our bad; sorry. If it mattered that much, you should probably have come and talked to us in private instead of bringing it up here.
[/quote]

It's kind of hard to put in my opinion without knowing about it until this topic was created.

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1295612728' post='2589029']
Every war I see you on the sidelines telling everyone how much you dislike them. How about your alliance man up and join in a war for once? Oh right forgot that we have a pretty long thread showing exactly what your alliance is made of. Have fun being a joke alliance :3
[/quote]
What alliance do you think he's in? I'll bet you that you're wrong.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1295622762' post='2589137']
Well we can't all be like your alliance. Bandwagoning to victory.
[/quote]
Oh God, the irony, it hurts. :psyduck:

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1295647523' post='2589601']
It's kind of hard to put in my opinion without knowing about it until this topic was created.
[/quote]

And then the topic was created and you knew, yet you still posted here.

Edited by Darth Pollard

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1295592533' post='2588695']
[url=http://i.imgur.com/aIbfN.jpg]How, exactly, are we bandwagoning?[/url]
[/quote]
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=627&showentry=2526

It takes a lot of testicular fortitude/honor to take on UINE after they've already been attacked by several alliances the day before. /sarc

Why not invoke your MDoAP with VE instead?

[quote name='Darth Andrew' timestamp='1295650006' post='2589651']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=627&showentry=2526

It takes a lot of testicular fortitude/honor to take on UINE after they've already been attacked by several alliances the day before. /sarc

Why not invoke your MDoAP with VE instead?
[/quote]

=[ because we had already made plans for UINE.

[quote name='Darth Andrew' timestamp='1295650006' post='2589651']

It takes a lot of testicular fortitude/honor to take on [s]UINE[/s]iFOK after they've already been attacked by several alliances the day before. /sarc
[/quote]

Fixed.

I don't care whether or not you think we have testicular fortitude/honor or not. We do what we do. Deal with it.

[quote name='General Mack' timestamp='1295650435' post='2589658']
Cant we all just get along?
[/quote]

No.

:smug:

Actually, I feel like everyone has been pretty civil here; especially our allies, our friends, and our opponents in UINE.