USMC123

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First i like to congratulate on the DoW
one of the best so fare
As for the war itself i am glad you guys come to help SLCB as the Cardboard Boxes were getting recycled very fast and with no fight back
This can be a bit of fun now

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1295653382' post='2589724']
So Arrnea, just out of curiosity, which side are you going to enter on? And who are you going to attack? We have a lot of slots left :/
[/quote]

Way to stay civil :v

[quote name='perandori' timestamp='1295653499' post='2589725']
First i like to congratulate on the DoW
one of the best so fare
As for the war itself i am glad you guys come to help SLCB as the Cardboard Boxes were getting recycled very fast and with no fight back
This can be a bit of fun now
[/quote]

I like your guy's attitude to this war. Here's to fun!

On a personal note. Solid DoW, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Nicely done Darth Pollard.

As a rule of thumb, secret treaties are just a bad idea in general. So whoever thought it was a good one... well, you thought wrong.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1295642868' post='2589489']
It was our full intentions to do so, but we ended up getting confused over who was telling who and we all were in the mind of thinking the other was going to tell you, so none of us went and did it. Our bad; sorry. [b]If it mattered that much, you should probably have come and talked to us in private instead of bringing it up here.[/b]
[/quote]

I find this an odd stance to take. You arranged a treaty privately, and subsequently acted upon it in public without telling one of your two allies first. Then you decide it'd be a good idea to publicly berate them for not letting you know their surprise through private channels?

[quote name='Veneke' timestamp='1295654433' post='2589758']
I find this an odd stance to take. You arranged a treaty privately, and subsequently acted upon it in public without telling one of your two allies first. Then you decide it'd be a good idea to publicly berate them for not letting you know their surprise through private channels?
[/quote]

We had 3, now 4 allies, for start. Second, it was an accident which I've taken responsibility for, and it won't be happening again. I was simply informing him of such on the same medium in which I was contacted. If you think that's me berating someone... you don't read my posts very often. :v:

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1295654737' post='2589767']
We had 3, now 4 allies, for start. Second, it was an accident which I've taken responsibility for, and it won't be happening again. I was simply informing him of such on the same medium in which I was contacted. If you think that's me berating someone... you don't read my posts very often. :v:
[/quote]

Wiki says VE & New Sakura Order? I didn't count the protectorate, nor the secret treaty, as otherwise you'd have a number of allies known only to yourselves. Oh, I spotted that and I hadn't an issue with your apology. In fact, it was pretty decent of you doing so the way you did. Your snipe at the end though took from it.

You're right, I don't read your posts very often. Doesn't change the fact that you called him out for doing something that ye did at the very start of the thread.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1295653382' post='2589724']
So Arrnea, just out of curiosity, which side are you going to enter on? And who are you going to attack? We have a lot of slots left :/
[/quote]
Patience is a virtue; be glad I have it.

[quote name='Veneke' timestamp='1295654433' post='2589758']
As a rule of thumb, secret treaties are just a bad idea in general. So whoever thought it was a good one... well, you thought wrong.

[/quote]
Welcome to Tetris.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295648011' post='2589614']
What alliance do you think he's in? I'll bet you that you're wrong.
[/quote]
I noticed he changed. You're right I assumed he was in that joke alliance he was MoD in that got their dignity handed to them in a recent thread.

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1295668148' post='2590640']
I noticed he changed. You're right I assumed he was in that joke alliance he was MoD in that got their dignity handed to them in a recent thread.
[/quote]
If he had his way, that thread would have been very different.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1295669634' post='2590721']
I'm extremely interested in finding out who got their way over him, then.
[/quote]
Me. As I said in the thread itself, numerous times, I was the one pushing for a diplomatic solution, and was by far the minority. Luckily for me, FA is kind of my job, so I get to do things there. Not the first time I worked to nip a war in the bud either.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295669921' post='2590741']
Me. As I said in the thread itself, numerous times, I was the one pushing for a diplomatic solution, and was by far the minority. Luckily for me, FA is kind of my job, so I get to do things there. Not the first time I worked to nip a war in the bud either.
[/quote]

Well, neither of you really got your ways in that case. There was no war declared (I'm correct in assuming that's the alternative to a diplomatic solution?); and after the "apology" was struck from the records forever, it was rescinded, leaving the whole situation open-ended. So, really, it seems as though SLCB had their way with SOS :ehm:

You know, sometimes it pays to think of public image when doing FA, instead of simply in terms of "could I ever possibly get a diplomatic solution to this problem."

Edit: I dislike the way these forums do spoiler tags.

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1295670509' post='2590795']
Well, neither of you really got your ways in that case. There was no war declared (I'm correct in assuming that's the alternative to a diplomatic solution?); and after the "apology" was struck from the records forever, it was rescinded, leaving the whole situation open-ended. So, really, it seems as though SLCB had their way with SOS :ehm:

You know, sometimes it pays to think of public image when doing FA, instead of simply in terms of "could I ever possibly get a diplomatic solution to this problem."

Edit: I dislike the way these forums do spoiler tags.
[/quote]
No, not really, but I'd not expect you to know why.

Mind you, this has exactly what to do with anything, other than your undying hatred for us?