Sup CN

Lennox

[quote name='PoloniusMaximus' timestamp='1295518744' post='2586050']
I feel no sympathy for nor do I care about what you've done personally to Dajobo.
However, there are a lot of good people in Polaris and several of them remain my closest friends in this game (IC and OOC), despite the Polar-CF drama a few months ago. As far as I see it, you've thrown them all under a bus just so you could get your "lolz". For this Lennox, you are scum, absolute scum. The day will come when you receive your comeuppance and that will be a day to savor.
[/quote]

You need to stop investing so much emotion in online gaming communities. Seriously. Reread what you wrote and tell me that isn't a clear-cut case of bawwwing. I assure you that the 'comeuppance' that you're threatening Lennox with will produce as many tears for him as the thought of how he hurt someone's feelings through his recent actions.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1295411146' post='2582729']
Basically I am here to tell you guys to stop !@#$%*ing about everything and play the game. You complained that there wasn't a war, and now you're complaining there is one.[/quote]
Well, as one of the !@#$%*ers I have to say all my complaining is IC.

OOC I have no problem with what you did; people forget that this is a game wayyyy too much.

This makes for an interesting theoretical debate. On one hand, it is just a game and they are just pixels. On the other hand, Lennox betrayed someone who genuinely considered him a friend. While I'd like to go ahead and say it is okay because it IS just a game and they ARE just pixels, that doesn't mean that there aren't real life implications for someone. I don't think what you did in helping ignite a war is wrong, nor do I think spying or any other means to do it is wrong, because it's a damn game. However, before you all praise him for helping ignite a war, remember that he was willing to hurt a good person in order to start the war. In my opinion, the person who is taking this game much too seriously is Lennox. If we all stepped all over things we don't care about regardless of others feelings this world would be a much more lonely place. On the other hand, they are pixels, remember that and don't lose sleep over it.

tl;dr
It isn't that long, read it.