• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' timestamp='1311508523' post='2762705']
Not from that map.

Also ASEAN :3
[/quote]
I never made any claims to those lands currently, since I have RP'd as a successor state to my former nation, I was curious which nationalities i would be [i]allowed[/i] to RP as having in my nation.

1. Seems like your reading comprehension is still not up to par. Please read again.

2. What fresh start? The individual hacker would only be doing what a responsible citizen of this world would attempt in exposing the "corruption" of the most expansionist regime :P

And so will be your rage when I bring up my trump card :smug:

(Reality check: Don't you think you're being slightly hypocritical when accusing me when you've tried to pull of spy attacks against me for a non-national RP? Really, I see something wrong here when trying to protect a friend from the most BSish [i]casus belli[/i] ever is considered to have been done out of spite. Sorry Triyun, but your level of self-centered delusion is reaching dangerous proportions, starting from how you've broken practically every single promises and made it as if you were the victim.)

Anyway, by the request of the friend in question, cancelling the rolls.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1312218182' post='2769217']
[IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb144/zoot_zoot/Untitled-10.png[/IMG]

One roll to infiltrate Magadan Oblast
One roll to exfiltrate Magadan Oblast

70% Odds
[/quote]

1-30 = fail
31-100 = success

74 70

2 wins.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1312557876' post='2772642']
OOC: As I've controlled most of those lands two times since you collapsed, I'm in a position to dictate how long there has been a time move. And I've RPed its been well beyond the 15 years or so you've RPed most of your followers being.
[/quote]

Correct me if I am mistaken, but I was under the impression this was irrelevant?

Doesn't matter what is on a land before you took it over. Once you roll a new nation, you decide the ethnic make up of that land. Now others can claim whatever they want in the opinion of the world court, but that's for you to refute.

meaning:

1) You roll a nation in the middle of Alabama consisting of hyper liberal and super enlightened Progressive thinkers. (of course this is utterly impossible, yes I realize this.)

2) Nation before it was a nation of retarded rednecks.

3) You say, "All the inbreds moved to Texas before I took over."

4) Yawoo declares war on you for cluttering his gene pool with genetic markers that indicate a strong predilection for buggering sheep.... Err.. I mean..

Your new nation has the population you want to have.. history of the area be damned.. sorry that's just the way it's always been. We don't force people to rp something they don't want to rp.

5) Your obnoxious neighbors wanting to troll you decide to scream genocide or something for lulz.

6) Hilarity is attained.

[quote name='iKrolm' timestamp='1312560978' post='2772666']
Correct me if I am mistaken, but I was under the impression this was irrelevant?
[/quote]

In this case, Mogar is claiming specifically to RP people in a nation he ceded to me, and continue to control their actions and loyalties after they become part of the United Francoist Empire. In such a case I believe they would no longer be under his command the same way that if Cataduanas came back (he controlled the Phillipines during a similar time period) he could not claim to RP the loyalties of your citizens.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1312580724' post='2772872']
In this case, Mogar is claiming specifically to RP people in a nation he ceded to me, and continue to control their actions and loyalties after they become part of the United Francoist Empire. In such a case I believe they would no longer be under his command the same way that if Cataduanas came back (he controlled the Phillipines during a similar time period) he could not claim to RP the loyalties of your citizens.
[/quote]

Right, he could not control anyone in your nation since your current nation was founded. But the time since Mogar's old nation existed is not set by Triyun, and Mogar can RP people coming from his old nation so long as they were not in the UFE when the UFE was founded by Triyun, correct?

Edited by iKrolm

The original nation of Mogatopia existed twice, the first time it fell into inactivity. Then Mercy and I founded new nations after I left my first nation there. Mercy pre-emptively attacked me as soon as I declared my new nation, after which Mogar came back, we both agreed to move to parts of China and give him back his nation. Then the second time he collapsed, the first UFE had been formed, Mogar quit the game and he ceded his entire nation to the first UFE at which point those citizens became citizens of the UFE and later nations I gifted out the land to. At a second point, in the Summer of 2010, the land of former Mogatopia once again became UFE land.

What I am saying is that the argument that Mogar could have had 16 year olds which is primarily what he's been RPing that have existed twice as my citizens (in the lands of former Mogatopia) is simply not possible. Had he RPed them leaving and existing in a slower time bubble maybe, but I'm not aware of that happening.

[quote name='iKrolm' timestamp='1312591995' post='2773000']
Right, he could not control anyone in your nation since your current nation was founded. But the time since Mogar's old nation existed is not set by Triyun, and Mogar can RP people coming from his old nation so long as they were not in the UFE when the UFE was founded by Triyun, correct?
[/quote]

Actually if Triyun can show with evidence that more than X rl months have passed the amount of year past since then would be X rp years. So within reason(1 month=1 year) he can set the time that he controlled the nation after previous regimes.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1312592522' post='2773012']
The original nation of Mogatopia existed twice, the first time it fell into inactivity. Then Mercy and I founded new nations after I left my first nation there. Mercy pre-emptively attacked me as soon as I declared my new nation, after which Mogar came back, we both agreed to move to parts of China and give him back his nation. Then the second time he collapsed, the first UFE had been formed, Mogar quit the game and he ceded his entire nation to the first UFE at which point those citizens became citizens of the UFE and later nations I gifted out the land to. At a second point, in the Summer of 2010, the land of former Mogatopia once again became UFE land.

What I am saying is that the argument that Mogar could have had 16 year olds which is primarily what he's been RPing that have existed twice as my citizens (in the lands of former Mogatopia) is simply not possible. Had he RPed them leaving and existing in a slower time bubble maybe, but I'm not aware of that happening.
[/quote]
your time line is a bit off, but that has little to do with the current argument. I've never RP'd anyone under 18 for one, and you're still ignoring what TBM said, which is what the rules have always been, If kankou wanted to RP her population being entirely black people, she could.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1312593549' post='2773027']
your time line is a bit off, but that has little to do with the current argument. I've never RP'd anyone under 18 for one, and you're still ignoring what TBM said, which is what the rules have always been, If kankou wanted to RP her population being entirely black people, she could.
[/quote]

But that is not what [i]you said[/i] IC. You said the population was a continuation of your old nation which was taken over by the old UFE.

While I'm not sure what is exactly going on (work preventing me from focusing), I think the following is the general consensus:

1. One does not have any right to continue RPing the population within the original nation when rerolling unless specific actions had been taken to continue with the RPing (agreement with the new owner, for example)

2. One can damn RP that their population came from somewhere, as long as it is logical and does not go against canon (for example, if I had RPed in the past that there has been significant interactions between Korea and New Guinea, I can RP that a large number of people in Grand Papua came from Korea without needing Triyun's permission)

Is there anything that needs to be fixed with what I've written?

Edited by Kankou

My understanding is that one can do that, but only when done in advance, not retroactively. For example when Lyn moved people from Germany to Sri Lanka that was a legal move, but EvR could not say that everyone from Japan got up and moved to a nation he founded today.

I would say he could have whatever he wanted so long as he did not claim them to be from his previous nation. However there is precedent for people to object to a completely foreign population to an area suddenly becoming the majority or ruling class, as I recall there has been the case of Ranathar mentioned as well as Maddy's two nations. Further, I think to claim them from his previous nation he should need to RP have those people moving in advance from Japan to Sweden. In Mogar's case that clearly did not happen and he has specifically retroactively stated they were from his previous nation and stayed loyal to him after they became other people's citizens.

This is what he specifically said:

[quote]I'll happily concede that we kidnapped your population, but I know that wont occur because our current citizens have [b][u]always been part of MoG[Corp] even after our catastrophe happened[/b][/u], our people remained, and knew I would return one day to give them a nation filled with freedoms as we currently enjoy.[/quote]

The previous Mogatopia existed in current 2nd UFE and former 1st UFE territory. As no RP that I'm aware of occurred that had them leave these territories, then to RP that they are loyal to Mogatopia while being the citizens of another nation is in effect RPing someone else's citizens is my point. I believe there is some degree of continuity in CN RP and that we all make the assumption that populations that exist prior to ours in a region don't just die off and we then have a second genesis.