• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Keve69' timestamp='1294556254' post='2569461']
Yes, we are *clearly* making this up... /rollseyes

P.S: The bolding is mine.
[/quote]

That was simply a reiteration of it being added at some point or another. At no time did we advocate that. Trust me, we're the last people to advocate banning people from alliances.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1294555150' post='2569444']
Cute, but that was never one of the terms AiD's side wanted. I clarified that myself in negotiations, and when it somehow found it's way into the final set of terms R&R ensured it was removed. I'm sorry we deprived you of some cheap moral outrage, though. Try harder next time.
[/quote]

Regardless of what AiD wanted it made it into the set of terms. This isn't some ploy for moral outrage the terms were bad and still are. Deal with it.

[quote name='Uranus' timestamp='1294556749' post='2569471']
Deal with it.
[/quote]

I did. And Keve is on his way to ZI. Fun how that works, isn't it? I get my way, snakes get their !@#$ burned down, and their insignificant little friends get to fantasize about a war they would've been flattened several times over in.

Enjoy that image - I am.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1294556310' post='2569463']
Gee, isn't that what they have allies for, when their stats alone can't get the job done? Oh wait, apparently we sign treaties so our bigger friends can go showboating about the OWF.

I would like to remind some people here about what has happened.

Five members of UINE attacked AID, and it was the wrong thing to do. They knew what they were doing and so deserved to be punished for it. Apparently a few alliances would rather not punish the people who are in the wrong, but just use this all as en excuse to go after an alliance for God knows why. I still cannot believe Keve is getting ZIed when the just a few days ago RnR and Echelon were announcing ZIing the actual rogues was too much.

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"][/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"] [/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Why would it matter if he kicks them or not? Either way, if after they are declared rogue they are expelled, or not, RnR got to get AID justice, but apparently justice isn't enough.[/size][/color]
[/quote]
He declared them rogue but didn't expell them until yesterday after he got torn a new one for not doing so. How can they be expelled if you don't expel them?

[quote name='Caffine1' timestamp='1294556694' post='2569470']
That was simply a reiteration of it being added at some point or another. At no time did we advocate that. Trust me, we're the last people to advocate banning people from alliances.
[/quote]

Surely, you could spin this better Caffine.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1294556973' post='2569476']
He declared them rogue but didn't expell them until yesterday after he got torn a new one for not doing so. How can they be expelled if you don't expel them?
[/quote]

What does it matter to AID if they are expelled or not. They still had the opportunity to ZI them, but instead they have elected to ZI Keve instead of the actual perpetrators.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1294557085' post='2569478']
What does it matter to AID if they are expelled or not. They still had the opportunity to ZI them, but instead they have elected to ZI Keve instead of the actual perpetrators.
[/quote]
Do you have any idea what Keve was like in this mess? Everyone makes mistakes, but UINE did everything wrong here. They were belligerent and uncooperative at every step of the way along what should have been a damn routine issue that takes five minutes to solve. We are only here because Keve is the single worst leader I have ever seen in action and that includes Ramirus Maximus.

Edited by Delta1212

[quote name='Keve69' timestamp='1294556254' post='2569461']
Yes, we are *clearly* making this up... /rollseyes

P.S: The bolding is mine.
[/quote]

<EgoFreaky[RnR|Tri]> sorry it might take a littlee bit
<EgoFreaky[RnR|Tri]> we're all just discussing if we even want something like a perm expelment as rep
<Mergerberger> oh
<Mergerberger> alright
<EgoFreaky[RnR|Tri]> sometimes things sound worse when people start cooling down a bit
<Mergerberger> Very true
<EgoFreaky[RnR|Tri]> and we never where the ones who put that in the previous agreement :S
<EgoFreaky[RnR|Tri]> it just got accepted and we went with it since XD

a little bit later:

<Mergerberger> Keve has agreed to the terms
<Lincoln[RnR|Tri]> Can you give us 1 second please? :)
<Mergerberger> Of course
<Lincoln[RnR|Tri]> Ok we have 1 last change to the terms but it's something Keve should welcome and easily approve
<Mergerberger> Ok
<Lincoln[RnR|Tri]> We were looking and saw that there's some member(s) who would be required to be permanently expelled, is that correct?
<Mergerberger> Yes
<Lincoln[RnR|Tri]> We'd like that dropped.
<Mergerberger> Sounds good

so try again, you blame us for a term that is NOT there, one WE got removed.

Now show me a log where you objected against it please cause i do not recall you EVER complaining about it...

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1294556960' post='2569475']
I did. And Keve is on his way to ZI. Fun how that works, isn't it? I get my way, snakes get their !@#$ burned down, and their insignificant little friends get to fantasize about a war they would've been flattened several times over in.

Enjoy that image - I am.
[/quote]

Well its a good thing I'm not a friend of UINE in anyway huh?

The fact remains no matter how much perverse joy you got out of these terms, they are bad. Enjoy your feelings of grandeur.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1294557251' post='2569479']
Do you have any idea what Keve was like in this mess? Everyone makes mistakes, but UINE did everything wrong here. They were belligerent and uncooperative at every step of the way along what should have been a damn routine issue that takes five minutes to solve. We are only here because Keve is the single worst leader I have ever seen in action and that includes Ramirus Maximus.
[/quote]

It was a routine issue, it did take five minutes, then RnR and Echelon got involved and said the rogues weren't rogues and that UINE should pay reps to AiD. As Xiph said earlier in a rogues situation one of two things should occur, either 1 you declared the nations rogue and let the offended alliance ZI them or 2 you say they are members and make them pay reparations for damage dealt. UINE Declared them rogues (Demasking issues or not) and offered them up on a silver platter to AiD. AiD said they didn't wish to continue the wars, so Keve decided he would be nice and offer something to help AiD out after Rogues hit AiD, Keve offered to give full slots of Tech Deals to the nations attacked.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1294556635' post='2569467']
AiD, quite unlike UINE, was very reluctant to turn to their friends in their moment of weakness and vulnerability.
[/quote]

This is not true. Polaris was asked to become involved by request of R&R and Echelon, not by UINE. UINE made no request for us whatsoever.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1294556635' post='2569467']

A day after the fact, all still had masks. When this was brought up, their primary masks were removed and the primary permissions they had were shifted to secondary - under the mistaken belief they weren't public as well. Keve has behaved like a snake, and his ZI was added to the terms because of it. Had he negotiated like any even average leader, and in good faith, this would've been solved a very long time ago.

[/quote]

These people lost access to all gov parts of the forums the moment they went rogue. In all honesty over my CN career I've dealt with quite a few rogue issues and no one ever got butthurt about if a rogue could see our spam areas or not. Once it was pointed out how big of an issue this was I immediately removed all permissions from the affected people so as to try to cool down the situation. These people were all in UINE for extended periods of time and had all held several positions over their stay meaning they had tons of different masks. In between dealing with another round of 'negotiations' I forgot a single mask on a single account [i]which hadn't been forum active since August 12th[/i]and somehow I'm switching permissions to secondary masks? Please take the tinfoil hat off.

Also, forums are OOC and noone but the owner has any sort of buisness telling us who may or not may be posting on them. If you want to pay for our forum then you may raise a rucus over whos allowed to post in our spam threads.

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1294557542' post='2569487']
It was a routine issue, it did take five minutes, then RnR and Echelon got involved and said the rogues weren't rogues and that UINE should pay reps to AiD. As Xiph said earlier in a rogues situation one of two things should occur, either 1 you declared the nations rogue and let the offended alliance ZI them or 2 you say they are members and make them pay reparations for damage dealt. UINE Declared them rogues (Demasking issues or not) and offered them up on a silver platter to AiD. AiD said they didn't wish to continue the wars, so Keve decided he would be nice and offer something to help AiD out after Rogues hit AiD, Keve offered to give full slots of Tech Deals to the nations attacked.
[/quote]

Stop trying to confuse them with facts, TheListener. They dont like that. . .

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1294557542' post='2569487']
[/quote]

It was easily solved then more uine nations attacked and AiD was told to "war reps out of them". Then they got pressured into accepting ridiculous deals and that's where we stepped in.

People complain about a 200 member alliance bullying a 100 member alliance. Well that was after that same 100 member alliance bullied an 8 member alliance around.

UINE has made clear they felt superior to AiD because of their size, with the same reasoning we can feel the same about UINE. Push people around all you want, but don't cry like a little child when someone pushes back.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1294557251' post='2569479']
[/quote]

This thread is not a result of Keve's incompetence, it is the result of AID-RnR-Echelon preferring to go after an alliance, rather then just get justice for AID's members that were attacked.

I like how even though Xiphosis embarrass Keve every time he posts Keve just comes back for more. I think Keve just might be a closet masochist because that is the only reason he would keeping coming back to be hit in the face with logic and knowledge. That or he secretly hopes it will somehow make him smarter and more logical through contact.

[quote name='Falloutboy' timestamp='1294558274' post='2569505']
I like how even though Xiphosis embarrass Keve every time he posts Keve just comes back for more. I think Keve just might be a closet masochist because that is the only reason he would keeping coming back to be hit in the face with logic and knowledge. That or he secretly hopes it will somehow make him smarter and more logical through contact.
[/quote]

Methinks your bias is getting out of control if that's how you are reading this.

If it gets any bigger it might eat you.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1294558090' post='2569500']
It was easily solved then more uine nations attacked and AiD was told to "war reps out of them". Then they got pressured into accepting ridiculous deals and that's where we stepped in.

People complain about a 200 member alliance bullying a 100 member alliance. Well that was after that same 100 member alliance bullied an 8 member alliance around.

UINE has made clear they felt superior to AiD because of their size, with the same reasoning we can feel the same about UINE. Push people around all you want, but don't cry like a little child when someone pushes back.
[/quote]

You keep saying how this was 'easily solved', what you keep ignoring is that this "easy" settlement was negotiated between rogues and AiD and that later when i asked the rogues to pay what they had agreed too they told me they'd rather go for ZI. *Poof* there goes that 'easy' settlement, oh right, it was never really there. I guess that will teach AiD for negotiating with the rogues raiding them. Also, how does UINE saying: "No we aren't going to pay you money you negotiated with rogues" us bullying them in any way?

Edited by Keve69

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1294558090' post='2569500']
[/quote]

Once again this spin of "war reps out of them" as stated in my previous post you have 1 of two options in a rogue situation either declare them rogues and let the affect alliance kill them or "war the reps out of them" and option 2 of keeping your members and having them pay the reparations themselves. So unless you can find me a direct quote where [u]Keve[/u] states that AiD would have to war the reps out of [u]UINE[/u] your argument is nothing but an attempt to spin this in your favor, and a fairly awful spin at that.

[quote name='Keve69' timestamp='1294557720' post='2569493']
These people lost access to all gov parts of the forums the moment they went rogue. In all honesty over my CN career I've dealt with quite a few rogue issues and no one ever got butthurt about if a rogue could see our spam areas or not. Once it was pointed out how big of an issue this was I immediately removed all permissions from the affected people so as to try to cool down the situation. These people were all in UINE for extended periods of time and had all held several positions over their stay meaning they had tons of different masks. I[b]n between dealing with another round of 'negotiations' I forgot a single mask on a single account [/b][i][b]which hadn't been forum active since August 12[/b]th[/i]and somehow I'm switching permissions to secondary masks? Please take the tinfoil hat off.

Also, forums are OOC and noone but the owner has any sort of buisness telling us who may or not may be posting on them. If you want to pay for our forum then you may raise a rucus over whos allowed to post in our spam threads.
[/quote]

Uh, Keve, you might not want to lie

You're talking about Mat. Note the postcount:on January 5

[url="http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/4969/matarrese.jpg"]http://img832.images...9/matarrese.jpg[/url]

Now note the postcount on January 7

[url="http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7059/matarresecurrent.jpg"]http://img42.imagesh...resecurrent.jpg[/url]

And then you wonder why you're getting ZI'd

Edited by Caffine1

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1294557719' post='2569492']
This is not true. Polaris was asked to become involved by request of R&R and Echelon, not by UINE. UINE made no request for us whatsoever.
[/quote]

This is true no debate there!

[quote name='Keve69' timestamp='1294557720' post='2569493']
These people lost access to all gov parts of the forums the moment they went rogue. In all honesty over my CN career I've dealt with quite a few rogue issues and no one ever got butthurt about if a rogue could see our spam areas or not. Once it was pointed out how big of an issue this was I immediately removed all permissions from the affected people so as to try to cool down the situation. These people were all in UINE for extended periods of time and had all held several positions over their stay meaning they had tons of different masks. In between dealing with another round of 'negotiations' I forgot a single mask on a single account [i]which hadn't been forum active since August 12th[/i]and somehow I'm switching permissions to secondary masks? Please take the tinfoil hat off.

[/quote]

Lol you really believe yourself? This is NOTHING what you told us and Polar, back then you didn't know it was supposed to be done immediatly

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1623/drakis.jpg

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4425/oyster.jpg

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5559/sorelc.jpg
Deputy Minister of Recruitement

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/4969/matarrese.jpg
Deputy Minister of Defense

Now ANYONE who believes these masks ONLY show the the spam section, please remove yourself from the gene pool today.

Edited by EgoFreaky

Fallout I lol'd. All this talk of how they spout facts and they ignore the facts and logs that are thrown back in their face. They just ignore the proof and move on trying to find some other way to demonize us more. Its pretty fun to watch