What Alliances have the most Political Influence?

RebelBreeze

What Alliances have the most Political Influence?  

575 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1292453038' post='2540404']
Why even include them? They are a pointless micro that has not ever done anything besides create joke announcements.
[/quote]
It's our specialty. We don't do bad things, unless trying to make you laugh counts.

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1292452776' post='2540397']
I sincerly hope your joking when you say that NNK has the most political power. If you aren't then I think you may be stupider than I am.
[/quote]

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1292453234' post='2540408']
It's going to be interesting to see how many people confuse being vocal on the boards with political influence. :)
[/quote]

This could not be more true. Voted NNK.

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1292453038' post='2540404']
Why even include them? They are a pointless micro that has not ever done anything besides create joke announcements.
[/quote]
Let's not hate, okay?
Okay.

I know I have never wronged you. The fact that we are small is not a point to be against us because of.
Since we are leading in votes, we obviously have a bit of political influence after all.
If your posts weren't made with the intent of flaming us, I may have voted for your alliance, if I liked what you said.

Any real problems with us, aside from being small, may be handled on the IRC.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1292454261' post='2540427']
Voted UPN, for obvious reasons
[/quote]
Same reason I voted for NNK? maybe I should change me vote from NNK to UPN

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1292454498' post='2540435']
To think I even give NNK a second thought is laughable. I'd rather focus on the real enemies of CN. :(( MK :(( GOONS :((
[/quote]

Honored that you would call us the enemy of CN. I doubt we are worthy of that honor.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1292454632' post='2540438']
UPN. They have the ability to make any alliance they are treatied to become a laughingstock :D
[/quote]

Yep changed my vote to UPN. Sorry NNK I love you guys.

Edited by ChimpMasterFlash

Legion, naturally. Now, I would think that at a certain point people would have caught on that precious few people take these polls seriously, much less ones that are public polls where people can see your votes. Alas, that day has not yet come, but until then I suppose they do provide some meager entertainment for us huddled masses as we try to stay alive amidst the horrors of the CN Holocaustâ„¢

Edited by Lord Fingolfin

I'm not going to bother with a vote, since the poll is not taken seriously (as always!). But in an attempt of a serious answer:
- The Orders. Like them or not, we still talk about them all the tme, and they're behind almost every major event in history. Both of them are in something of a rebuilding and coalition-building phase but they are important and they'll be behind the next major event, too.
- VE and FOK. The two largest alliances in the current premier bloc. Pandora's Box is the most important group in CN right now (I don't think many people would disagree with that) and I'd give the influence points to the largest alliances, though the rest of the members are influential also.
- MK and TOP. Two alliances in similar positions, semi-independent but highly respected for their fighting abilities, and important 'swing states' when we get into a fully bipolar world.

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1292454498' post='2540435']
To think I even give NNK a second thought is laughable. I'd rather focus on the real enemies of CN. :(( MK :(( GOONS :((
[/quote]
Well clearly you're only here to post these backhanded comments.
I will tend to other matters for now.