Declaration of Existence, Kingdom of Termina

DarthRevan

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1292032346' post='2536009']
Hey RV maybe if you do that you can come down to my range and I can kick your ass personally.
[/quote]
WANA, I would absolutely love to see you get your ass handed to you by RV. Which is exactly what would happen if you two went to war.

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1292032346' post='2536009']
Hey RV maybe if you do that you can come down to my range and I can kick your ass personally.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You're hilarious, but I'm not sure that's intentional on your part. That said, might I suggest you stop butting in on affairs that are not your own? It would be a shame if a fine alliance such as CoJ got into trouble because they are obligated to answer for your actions, past and present.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1292089712' post='2536515']
[color="#0000FF"]You're hilarious, but I'm not sure that's intentional on your part. That said, might I suggest you stop butting in on affairs that are not your own? It would be a shame if a fine alliance such as CoJ got into trouble because they are obligated to answer for your actions, past and present.[/color]
[/quote]

Well considering the only thing WANA ever did to NSO was leave without fulfilling a tech payment to me, and considering that he did in fact repay me and that I am no longer a member of NSO, I am not really sure what you would be able to hold against him. Anyways, This declaration makes me happy. Thank you once more to our protectors at AZTEC.

o/ KoT

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1292648201' post='2542331']
I like your theme. :)

Making NSO mad is a plus as well.

Good luck!
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]The NSO is neither mad nor annoyed. Rebel Virginia is only treating this alliance the way Rebel Virginia treats every alliance.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1292648528' post='2542336']
[color="#0000FF"]The NSO is neither mad nor annoyed. Rebel Virginia is only treating this alliance the way Rebel Virginia treats every alliance.[/color]
[/quote]

u SURE u not mad?

Though in truth, you ARE an equal opportunity hater.

[quote name='Rampage3' timestamp='1292648944' post='2542343']
u SURE u not mad?

Though in truth, you ARE an equal opportunity hater.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Some people choose to make friends. Rebel Virginia chooses to make enemies. It is much more fun. Rebel Virginia has added this alliance to his death list.[/color]

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1292648201' post='2542331']
I like your theme. :)

Making NSO mad is a plus as well.

Good luck!
[/quote]

Splinters typically don't help the alliance that it originates from, but we do like the actual people in the alliance for the most part.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1292649041' post='2542345']
[color="#0000FF"]Some people choose to make friends. Rebel Virginia chooses to make enemies. It is much more fun. Rebel Virginia has added this alliance to his death list.[/color]
[/quote]

So now NSO is down for the CN holocaust?