Federation of Armed Nations Announcement

Princess Doomee

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1291781533' post='2533536']
NpO and UPN are universally recognized as very poor fighting alliances
[/quote]

u mad?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1291782448' post='2533560']
[color="#0000FF"]That said, I am not surprised to see FAN and NpO near the top.[/color]
[/quote]

Thank you for the kind words.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1291787065' post='2533668']
what is happening here
[/quote]
A friendly political debate concerning the economic and military status of one of two alliances that used to be friendly towards one another. You are partaking in the talk; how the heck did you not know what you were conversing about?

Edited by x8BitL0gic

Athens, considering you guys were still posting battle reports on October 29th, i don't understand why your so upset? Honestly, if you could not get your stuff in, then that is not any of our fault. Your reports can be tallied on your forums, but all battle reports needed to be handed in on fark forums so they could be looked through. It took you guys several days AFTER the event ended, not to mention we had several reports of Athens guys deleting Sent battle reports so there attackers could not post there results afterwards.

[quote name='x8BitL0gic' timestamp='1291787656' post='2533673']
A friendly political debate concerning the economic and military status of one of two alliances that used to be friendly towards one another. You are partaking in the talk; how the heck did you not know what you were conversing about?
[/quote]
When did "u mad?" and "he mad." become friendly political debate? When did that become [i]debate?[/i]

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1291787991' post='2533677']
When did "u mad?" and "he mad." become friendly political debate? When did that become [i]debate?[/i]
[/quote]
u still mad bro.

I do not think we can continue this discussion with you being so livid through it all. Communication with an angry person is not communication at all; it is a one-sided argument. I am sorry to say that I think our goal of further increasing MK/Polar relations in a positive light will have to be pushed ahead to another time because of this.

[quote name='x8BitL0gic' timestamp='1291788370' post='2533684']
u still mad bro.

I do not think we can continue this discussion with you being so livid through it all. Communication with an angry person is not communication at all; it is a one-sided argument. I am sorry to say that I think our goal of further increasing MK/Polar relations in a positive light will have to be pushed ahead to another time because of this.
[/quote]

i lold

u still mad bro.

[/quote]

This is embarrassing, somebody stop him before it's too late.

As for Athens being sore "not winners", what I see is Londo saying that our calculated damage was higher than that of UPN's, the number 3 alliance. Sore loser indeed :rolleyes:

u still mad bro.

[/quote]
please keep posting like this

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1291784896' post='2533629']
Jealous of what? Seems Athens took losses in this competition and that your score ended up not mattering when the results were tallied regardless. Overall I probably did more damage during my war with GOONS than you did throughout the entire competition. Congratulating you doesn't mean I'm jealous at all.
[/quote]

Hey guys look at me! I fought GOONS! Look at me! Look here, guys! Look!

[quote]Athens, considering you guys were still posting battle reports on October 29th, i don't understand why your so upset? Honestly, if you could not get your stuff in, then that is not any of our fault. Your reports can be tallied on your forums, but all battle reports needed to be handed in on fark forums so they could be looked through. It took you guys several days AFTER the event ended, not to mention we had several reports of Athens guys deleting Sent battle reports so there attackers could not post there results afterwards. [/quote]

You do realize that that's impossible, right? I think Polaris is the one making stuff up here to make opponents look bad. If anything this puts some doubt on [i]your[/i] numbers, not Athens'.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='x8BitL0gic' timestamp='1291788370' post='2533684']I am sorry to say that I think our goal of further increasing MK/Polar relations in a positive light will have to be pushed ahead to another time because of this.[/quote]
That's okay, we aren't :)

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1291784896' post='2533629']
Jealous of what? Seems Athens took losses in this competition and that your score ended up not mattering when the results were tallied regardless. Overall I probably did more damage during my war with GOONS than you did throughout the entire competition. Congratulating you doesn't mean I'm jealous at all.
[/quote]

Overall you also became one of CN's laughingstocks with your inability to realize what is actually happen and your ridiculous obsession with yourself and GOONS. So congratulations on that buddy.

Edited by Fyfe XIV

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1291788962' post='2533695']
please keep posting like this
[/quote]

Nah.

My apologies extended out to all affected by my posts; sorry for being an asshat.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1291789150' post='2533699']
That's okay, we aren't :)
[/quote]

Hi Voytek!

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1291788684' post='2533689']
[color="#0000FF"]Never. I value my infra too much to ever do such a pointless thing.[/color]
[/quote]
Good man. Fight the good fight

[quote=Penkala]Hey guys look at me! I fought GOONS! Look at me! Look here, guys! Look![/quote]
When did you learn to speak derp?

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1291788964' post='2533696']
Hey guys look at me! I fought GOONS! Look at me! Look here, guys! Look!

You do realize that that's impossible, right? I think Polaris is the one making stuff up here to make opponents look bad. If anything this puts some doubt on [i]your[/i] numbers, not Athens'.
[/quote]

You are mistake, i can back this up with facts. It was not polar the only one reporting this was happening. It's all of the fark 101010 forums, for all to see. Athens was still posting battle reports 10 days after it ended. Go ahead and check, the facts are there.

Also the only doubt in our numbers would be the reports that we weren't able to access because the opponents had deleted them. Which would have actually made our score more. Have you seen us whine about it? No. We had a good time participating in this event. This is after all a game.

Edited by Llanowar Elf

[quote name='Llanowar Elf' timestamp='1291793365' post='2533753']
You are mistake, i can back this up with facts. It was not polar the only one reporting this was happening. It's all of the fark 101010 forums, for all to see. Athens was still posting battle reports 10 days after it ended. Go ahead and check, the facts are there.

Also the only doubt in our numbers would be the reports that we weren't able to access because the opponents had deleted them. Which would have actually made our score more. Have you seen us whine about it? No. We had a good time participating in this event. This is after all a game.
[/quote]
Hey, go look at your sent messages. Now go find the delete button. Once you've done that come back and restate what you're saying.

[quote name='relyt92' timestamp='1291795336' post='2533773']
Hey, go look at your sent messages. Now go find the delete button. Once you've done that come back and restate what you're saying.
[/quote]

You fail to understand what i mean, or i was conveying it wrong. A polar attacking nation sends the report to the defending nation. If the defending nation deletes those reports quick enough, there is no way to calculate the damage because it is also removed from the sent message folder from the attacker. Which makes being able to collaborate the battle reports on athens end impossible.