Federation of Armed Nations Announcement

Princess Doomee

[IMG]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb245/Jack_Tarr/FAN/fan.jpg[/IMG]

[size="6"][b]Federation of Armed Nations[/b][/size]

We interrupt your regularly scheduled trolling with the following special announcement.

[b][size="7"]The Results Are In!![/size][/b]

[IMG]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb245/Jack_Tarr/FAN/11491-star101010.jpg[/IMG]

Whereas my time left on this planet is getting rather short, and whereas our good friends at FARK are too drunk to get it together, and whereas we know you have been dying to see the results, we have decided to help our brothers out while I am still alive by announcing the results of the 10.10.10 Gladiator Event on FARK's behalf.

The Official Tabulated Winners Are:

[b]#1 FAN

#2 NpO

#3 UPN[/b]

We would like to congratulate all that participated. A good time was had by all.

Jack Tarr

FAN SotPK

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1291779583' post='2533506']
My understanding is that UPN did about 68k NS damage. We had around 80k. NpO had 91k. What gives?
[/quote]

Could be something to do with the fact it's been two months and despite pages of people requesting there was still no total provided by Athens.

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1291779992' post='2533510']
Could be something to do with the fact it's been two months and despite pages of people requesting there was still no total provided by Athens.
[/quote]

Sad but true.
I provided Jack the totals posted in final standings from the 10.10.10 forums.

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1291779992' post='2533510']
[/quote]

You are incorrect. I provided a total on October 22nd in the Athens BR thread OP. First one done adding them all up actually. I hadn't checked the forums after that so I didn't see the "totals" thread that the rest of you made.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1291781168' post='2533527']
Pretty sure UPN is listed as "3" while Athens isn't listed as all.
[/quote]
It must be nice to have such a robotic view of the world. beep beep

Edited by Voytek

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1291781037' post='2533522']
Hahahah, joke competition couldn't even properly tabulate winners (the Fark thing was broken) and the ones you came out with are utter jokes. NpO and UPN, goliaths of the battlefield indeed

I pity all involved
[/quote]
Someone upset their allies or friends didn't win the competition they helped set up? If anything was broken on Fark's end it was their fault for overlooking it, to try discrediting the fighting ability of the winners based on nothing other than the usual posts trying to make a joke of those you dislike is something I pity. The losers can accept defeat and the winners have every right to brag about this.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1291781037' post='2533522']
Hahahah, joke competition couldn't even properly tabulate winners (the Fark thing was broken) and the ones you came out with are utter jokes. NpO and UPN, goliaths of the battlefield indeed

I pity all involved
[/quote]

To be fair, a lot of it was all about the team you sent in. FAN had by far the best team statistically, and performed excellently well in my opinion. NpO had a good statistical team too. UPN had some good fighters but Altheus didn't even really bother using GAs against me and wickedJ after the first couple days. Any alliance has got to have at least a few people that know how to fight, regardless of overall quality. This war was a lot of fun and I really gained some respect for everyone that showed up. My only contention is that I posted our results well before anyone else got around to it and then I sort of forgot about the competition as it didn't seem like anyone else was really getting stuff done.

It was a fun contest. I thought it was more fun than the TOP-CnG war tbqh. All I'm saying is regardless of what the official results of the contest were, I know how we did. Oh, and Fark didn't post their score at all I don't think so we don't actually know how they did. But they did decent overall. I wouldn't be suprised if their score exceeded UPNs as well, although I can't say one way or the other for sure as I didn't total up any score but Athens' own.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1291781324' post='2533532']
Someone upset their allies or friends didn't win the competition they helped set up? If anything was broken on Fark's end it was their fault for overlooking it, to try discrediting the fighting ability of the winners based on nothing other than the usual posts trying to make a joke of those you dislike is something I pity. The losers can accept defeat and the winners have every right to brag about this.
[/quote]
No, in fact I believe Athens made a mistake involving themselves with this. The "winners" have earned the right to brag that the utter failure that was the tabulation of these results came out with them on top after 2 months of fumbling around with misplaced data. NpO and UPN are universally recognized as very poor fighting alliances and the fact that they are in the top 3 is a testament to the tremendous failure of this competition.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1291781533' post='2533536']
No, in fact I believe Athens made a mistake involving themselves with this. The "winners" have earned the right to brag that the utter failure that was the tabulation of these results came out with them on top after 2 months of fumbling around with misplaced data. NpO and UPN are universally recognized as very poor fighting alliances and the fact that they are in the top 3 is a testament to the tremendous failure of this competition.
[/quote]
UPN has never really showed their fighting ability in a real war, so I'm not sure where you got that from. Also since when was NpO universally recognized as a poor fighting alliance? They mess up on diplomacy pretty bad sometimes (BiPolar War), but that doesn't mean they don't know how to fight. They've been in enough wars I expect they have a good amount of members who know how to fight well.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1291781475' post='2533534']
To be fair, a lot of it was all about the team you sent in. FAN had by far the best team statistically, and performed excellently well in my opinion. NpO had a good statistical team too. UPN had some good fighters but Altheus didn't even really bother using GAs against me and wickedJ after the first couple days. Any alliance has got to have at least a few people that know how to fight, regardless of overall quality. This war was a lot of fun and I really gained some respect for everyone that showed up. My only contention is that I posted our results well before anyone else got around to it and then I sort of forgot about the competition as it didn't seem like anyone else was really getting stuff done.

It was a fun contest. I thought it was more fun than the TOP-CnG war tbqh. All I'm saying is regardless of what the official results of the contest were, I know how we did. Oh, and Fark didn't post their score at all I don't think so we don't actually know how they did. But they did decent overall. I wouldn't be suprised if their score exceeded UPNs as well, although I can't say one way or the other for sure as I didn't total up any score but Athens' own.
[/quote]
I don't think I saw where you posted Athen's score, but I'm curious as to what it came out to. (Fark as well if they want to post theirs)

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1291781690' post='2533541']
UPN has never really showed their fighting ability in a real war, so I'm not sure where you got that from. Also since when was NpO universally recognized as a poor fighting alliance? They mess up on diplomacy pretty bad sometimes (BiPolar War), but that doesn't mean they don't know how to fight. They've been in enough wars I expect they have a good amount of members who know how to fight well.
[/quote]
Let's look at the last three major wars they fought:

-UJW: took horrible damage from MK and other smaller alliances despite having a massive advantage
-NoCB: allowed themselves to get rolled without putting in any kind of semblance of a fight, believing this to be a good strategy. Meanwhile MK decimates NPO's upper tier
-BiPolar: got utterly crushed by Poison Clan, many times smaller than them

Edited by Sandwich Controversy