Through losses and gains, our path remains.

Partisan

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1291494634' post='2530170']
Wana bet on that RV. Put some money and tech where your mouth is, say 15 mill and 250 tech should be a good number.

Sorry to see Meyer step down but i look forward to working with this handsome man in the dark coat >_>

o/ Exodus
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Yes. I'll accept. I'm positive they will still be around in another month, because as one of of AA's shows, some alliances really just don't know when to disband. No matter how terrible it is.

So, when can I expect you to begin payment?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1291495719' post='2530194']
[color="#0000FF"]Yes. I'll accept. I'm positive they will still be around in another month, because as one of of AA's shows, some alliances really just don't know when to disband. No matter how terrible it is.

So, when can I expect you to begin payment?[/color]
[/quote]

It pains my heart to hear that we have failed you. We walk our path with but one goal: to become as great a man as you are. Please forgive us, lord. :awesome:

[quote name='Partisan' timestamp='1291496015' post='2530205']
It pains my heart to hear that we have failed you. We walk our path with but one goal: to become as great a man as you are. Please forgive us, lord. :awesome:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No one can ever be as great as I. Might I suggest you not aim so low? In the end you will not be so disappointed after you have failed.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1291496187' post='2530206']
[color="#0000FF"]No one can ever be as great as I. Might I suggest you not aim so low? In the end you will not be so disappointed after you have failed.[/color]
[/quote]

oh but what joy is there in pursuing something if it is not unattainable? A goal should be far, far away. A man needs something to dream about and I can only dream about acquiring the political capital and respect that you have gathered for yourself.

EDIT: typo

Edited by Partisan

[quote name='Partisan' timestamp='1291496353' post='2530209']
oh but what joy is there in pursuing something if it is not unattainable? A goal should be far, far away. A man needs something to dream about and I can only dream about acquiring the political capital and respect that you have gathered for yourself.

EDIT: typo
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So in other words you want to be just like everyone else, and manipulate you way to the top by being either spineless, a weasel, a suck up, or all of the above? Please understand that I do not mean this as a criticism of you, but merely as a criticism of the culture that we have created post-NPO.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1291493310' post='2530153']
[color="#0000FF"]You people make Hime Themis look succinct.[/color]
[/quote]
No matter what your opinion on RV or Exodus, I think we can all agree that this is hilarious; nice one, RV.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1291497179' post='2530224']
[color="#0000FF"]So in other words you want to be just like everyone else, and manipulate you way to the top by being either spineless, a weasel, a suck up, or all of the above? Please understand that I do not mean this as a criticism of you, but merely as a criticism of the culture that we have created post-NPO.[/color]
[/quote]

I believe that, my man is what you want to hear. Not what I am saying. You will see what we are aspiring to be when it comes to it. Judge us by our actions, not by our past or our words. I do however agree with you on the culture that seems to rule on planet bob. Then again...weren't things done exactly the same way by some alliances in the so called 'golden age'? Not much has changed in that aspect, except for the players.

EDIT: typo again :(

Edited by Partisan

[color="#0000FF"]You people make Hime Themis look succinct. Think you could tone it down just a little bit? Thank you.

Also, I am surprised that you are still around. I give you another month.[/color]
[/quote]

I never thought Id see the day where I agreed totally with RV.

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1291510917' post='2530451']
It still depresses me to see that Wu is a member of this abomination. :(
[/quote]

Wu is not just a member of this abomination as you call it, he is one of the founders thus Exodus was his idea. Is it you are depressed because he didn’t ask you to be a part of it, or that he didn’t get your consent first?

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1291488044' post='2530087']
Good job getting rid of Meyer.

Hey Corrupt, Gather intel?
[/quote]

I'm down.

[color="#0000FF"]You people make Hime Themis look succinct. Think you could tone it down just a little bit? Thank you.

Also, I am surprised that you are still around. I give you another month.[/color]
[/quote]

I almost spilled my coke reading this.

• 2 weeks later...