Reduce Nuclear Stockiles

GeorgeWBush

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1291881648' post='2534746']
Good job taking perfectly formulated innuendo and making it understandable for the simpler among us. I'd hate for my jokes to fly over the heads of gradeschoolers.
[/quote]
I peed myself a little... as in, urinated from laughing at a joke.

Not having any nukes yourself leaves you at the mercy of those who do. So I'm afraid calls for disarmament will be ignored in Utracia. Unless the mysterious power that prevents the GRL going over 5 is removed that is, then perhaps we'll have something to talk about.

I do not have nukes, but I do believe there is too damn many of them. We need to have major dissassembling done to the world's nuclear arsenal. It is in the best interest of Planet Bob, and seriously, how would a nation like Mozambique have nukes?? You tell me!

I refuse to use them unless in dire circumstances, and I certainly hope that they will deter most attackers aside from the most insane or uncaring, for all I know I might be among them, we'll find out eventually.