The International's Bimonthly Constitutional Coup Announcement

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1291302015' post='2528002'][b]Membership Commissar[/b]
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/35luc5u.png[/img]
[b]Azreal[/b]. Man of the people and a new face in the Central Committee. This charismatic leader is just the kind of man the alliance required in the position of membership commissar and he answered the call.[/quote]
I admit, I laughed at the idea that Azreal is a "new face". Or is he just an old face, one so old that most don't even remember him? :awesome:

Welcome back, old friend.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1291372737' post='2528964']
I admit, I laughed at the idea that Azreal is a "new face". Or is he just an old face, one so old that most don't even remember him? :awesome:

Welcome back, old friend.
[/quote]

I was referring to the fact that he just came back home very short time ago. Of course people outside INT wont understand, but that is how I roll.

Also thanks everyone :smug:

[quote name='Grand Master Azreal' timestamp='1291394688' post='2529139']Technicaly I'm a new face to The International's goverment.[/quote]
We all know that the International is just what a certain other alliance came to be known after annexing another alliance and a half. :awesome:

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1291397548' post='2529166']Comrade Craig: Cybernations Commie, Grammar Nazi. :awesome: [/quote]
That's our Craig for you. :wub:

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Stealthkill' timestamp='1291560276' post='2530900']
Okay, who's the joker who decided to let Finnish Commie be in charge?
[/quote]

I blame Freecat for backing out of the election and endorsing FC instead.