A Few Words from the Eighth Order

BloodFury

[center][img]http://i.imagehost.org/0349/REQ_OO_announcement_Yellowized.png[/img][/center]

[center][size="5"][b]Octava Orden Announcment[/b][/size][/center]

So today we mark a new day for the alliance Octava Orden. We bring you this announcment to let the world know of our changes as well as our advancments and accomplishments over the past few months. We have started to push back against the common plague of inactivity and new life is starting to spring back into the alliance. We have also achieved new records for the alliance. While they may be small compared to most alliances and for our age, they are goals that we have set out to achieve and we have achieved them. Octava Orden looks towards the future even more as it begins its long climb for its own personal achievments one step at a time.

The First Announcment I would like to bring to you is that we have achieved a record setting 400,000 combined Nation Strength within the alliance itself. It has also achieved a milestone of controlling 100 nuclear weapons combined amongst it's member nations. So while we do not have the number of nations that we had before, we have a much higher level of devotion from the core members that we are standing behind now.

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/DeathSycrause/OctavaOrdenAchievment1.jpg[/img][/center]

The Next thing on our list is to bring everyone an update on who the government is inside of The Eighth Order. There have been some changes on the government as well as some new positions being created in the alliance. There are still some things that have to be done within the alliance concerning government changes, but for records and on who you can contact for know concerning problems and concerns on our forums or on IRC is this list below.

[center][i][b]Emperador[/b][/i], Ezequiel

[i][b]Imperial Regent[/b][/i], Liltrekkie
[i][b]Inquisition[/b][/i], BloodFury

[i][b]Ministro de Asuntos Exteriores(Foreign Affairs)[/b][/i], Weezy
[i][b]Ministro de Asuntos Internos(Internal Affairs)[/b][/i], Riser
[i][b]Ministro de Recluta(Recruitment)[/b][/i], Alexei Borodin[/center]

The next thing to get to on our list of updates is some treaty changes. We have had a lot of talk on the inside of our alliance concerning treaties we currently had our alliance a part of. While we wish that that all treaties could be kept, there comes a time due to communication failures from both parties or just the separating of paths as signatories decide to take a different path in life.

The first treaty we plan on bringing to mention is the treaty of "Pirates like to play Mafia Wars PACT". This was Mutual Defense Pact signed between Octava Orden and The Mafia. We are sad to announce that we are canceling this treaty due to loss of communication from both parties since it was signed. It was more than likely in neither of our intentions to lose communication to make this fissure between our two alliances, however as time moves on an alliance has to find out who its friends are through some unnecessary means.

[quote]Article IV: Cancellation or Upgrade
If either signatory feels that the treaty is not a benefit for both parties, they may cancel it. The grace period will hold for 72 hours. In-case either signatories would like to upgrade this treaty, they may take it up with the other.[/quote]

This treaty still stands for 72 Hours as per the Cancellation Clause.

The next treaty we wish to bring to attention is the signatures from Octava Orden towards the Green Protection Agency concerning it's Declaration of Neutrality. While to our best of abilities we cannot find a way to technically cancel this treaty, we have instead informed the GPA government that we will be removing our signatures from the document that is the Declaration of Neutrality. We decided that this document was unnecessary to keep our signatures on as the fact that is a well known fact and common accept law among the land that the GPA is a Neutral alliance so there would be no actual point in keeping a superficial document between ourselves in Octava Orden. We have no plans of engaging in hostilities between ourselves and the GPA, and we wish them the best of luck in their grand voyage of being Neutral Entities within this world.

The Following is just for everyone's records on who we are allied with currently until we get around to updating our public documents on who our current treaties are with and what level they are.

[u][b]MDoAP[/b][/u]: TSCE
[u][b]MDoAP[/b][/u]: GDA
[u][b]MDoAP[/b][/u]: TLK
[u][b]Power Puff Girls MDP Bloc[/b][/u]: AzN
[u][b]ODOAP[/b][/u]: Sanitarium
[u][b]PIAT[/b][/u]: TGE
[u][b]PIAT[/b][/u]: AzN
[u][b]MicroFusion EODP Bloc[/b][/u]: Confederation of Kritarchy and Equity, Federation of Allied Orange Nations

[i]Signed For This Announcment,[/i]

[b]Emperador[/b], Ezequiel

[b]Imperial Regent[/b], Liltrekkie
[b]Inquisition[/b], BloodFury

Edit: Grammar

Edited by BloodFury