Final Destination - Duckroll Announcement

StevieG

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1290408577' post='2520118']
Duckroll.... or Duck Sauce :smug: I feel like I am watching the food channel
[/quote]

I love me some Food Channel!

Duck Confit with braised Pork Belly in a White Wine Shrimp Sauce!

Yummy!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1290407968' post='2520108']
lol at planning a war.. being the strongest nation.. and then not being on. Some would even say he sucks. Not me.
[/quote]
Honestly, If I don't have a problem with it, why should you? heh.

Anyways, Enjoy the Nuclear Paradise. It's all at your disposal, Buy one, get 70 for free.

Confusion.

Fake Edit: Did you like the DoW I wrote?

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1290410586' post='2520143']
Honestly, If I don't have a problem with it, why should you? heh.

Anyways, Enjoy the Nuclear Paradise. It's all at your disposal, Buy one, get 70 for free.

Confusion.

[/quote]
You'll like this...
[img]http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2281/umad2.png[/img]

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1290407894' post='2520106']
War kinda involves being on at update, LOL, who knows what happened.
[/quote]
A roll might involve being active over update but war does not.
I'm not saying it was a roll, just pointing out stuff.

I think it's common knowledge my feelings by now on both Duckroll and OP and have to admit they both have a very good grasp of the game.
Our differences may exist for a long time, but I think the war planning is so close to what I've been saying is the correct approach is uncanny.

PS have my best regards on this one .

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1290419969' post='2520183']
Looks like Pork Shrimp may have been expecting an attack. Well-played on the quick counter guys. Have fun, everyone!

o/ Ruckdoll!
[/quote]
And OP are ever quick to put PS up by stating they saw it coming.
Classic OP move to put an alliance down while pretending to support them.
Who ever said OP and Duckroll were not the same alliance :lol1:

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1290407552' post='2520095']I guess Confusion being the conscience didn't care to prep for this war, huh? http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000330[/quote]
Confusion is a joke, really. He talks big, but he's screwed more alliances than I care to count with his general incompetence.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1290436035' post='2520291']
Confusion is a joke, really. He talks big, but he's screwed more alliances than I care to count with his general incompetence.
[/quote]

Oh yeah... I know a few people... just... like... that... ^_^ funny how that happens

Confusion.
[/quote]

Oh yeah! :wub:

I can't think of ANY other alliance that went and got 70 nukes (and a bunch of HNMS's to boot), just for us. I'm flattered. *Sylvia smiles coyly* Although, we at Pork Shrimp ARE worth it ;)

To my fellow PS guys, I hope you're loving the respect as much as I am!

[/quote]

Very much.

[/quote]
Honestly, coming from the person who's (OOC: SE) alliance wanted him impeached...This doesn't really mean much. Also, protiip: Next time you want to call someone a 'joke' and incompetent, you should look at yourself.

Much Love.

Confusion.

[/quote]
Honestly, coming from the person who's (OOC: SE) alliance wanted him impeached...This doesn't really mean much. Also, pro-tip: Next time you want to call someone a 'joke' and incompetent, you should look at yourself.

Much Love.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1290460792' post='2520533']Honestly, coming from the person who's (OOC: SE) alliance wanted him impeached...This doesn't really mean much. Also, pro-tip: Next time you want to call someone a 'joke' and incompetent, you should look at yourself.[/quote]
Yes, well having an alliance with a lot of incompetent people in it is a lot different to being personally incompetent and screwing over [b]multiple[/b] alliances in one's time. :awesome:

I think we all remember Marcus. :smug:

Love,
Arrnea

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1290462143' post='2520548']
Yes, well having an alliance with a lot of incompetent people in it is a lot different to being personally incompetent and screwing over [b]multiple[/b] alliances in one's time. :awesome:

I think we all remember Marcus. :smug:

Love,
Arrnea
[/quote]

Once again, you're bringing in things that happens literally [i]months[/i] ago...What happened with you, though...well you know. You're not even worth the little effort I'm putting into this.

Edit: Also...Are you sure they were the incompetent 'people'? You honestly need a reality check....

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1290462854' post='2520567']Once again, you're bringing in things that happens literally [i]months[/i] ago... What happened with you, though...well you know.[/quote]
I do, but apparently you don't. That too, was months ago.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1290462854' post='2520567']Edit: Also...Are you sure they were the incompetent 'people'? You honestly need a reality check....[/quote]
Yes, I'm quite sure the government members I fired for contravening the charter and hiding the truth from their superiors were incompetent. Or malicious. Or possibly both.
The rest of the people who left... incompetent perhaps not, but at the very least, misguided.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1290462854' post='2520567']You're not even worth the little effort I'm putting into this.[/quote]
And yet, you still put in the effort. Good to know I'm appreciated. :smug: Gotta keep the !@#$%^&* honest, to borrow a political slogan.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1290463985' post='2520586']
My name is Arrnea.
[/quote]

[b]Confusion[/b] - screws over alliances (what does screwing over entitle? losing an elaborate war or literally destroying an alliance to the point of breakup or disbanding due to leadership issues? if its the latter read the parathesis's on Arrnea)

[b]Arrnea[/b] - screws over people (screws over alliances)

You catch my drift. You along with the other government members during that period mentioned above screwed me over along with many other members so you could continue playing leader. Ya I'd pick Confusion over you and die in an elaborate war scheme any day.

You [i]really[/i] have no room to be a judge of leadership.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1290404980' post='2520047']
tl;dr Duckroll Declares War on Pork Shrimp, and others. No hard feelings ;)
[/quote]

As unofficial spokesman of 'and others' I would like to thank Duckroll for this friendly exchange of casualties.

Luckily, Primo failed to anarchy me so I picked 3 duckroll nations who were lightly engaged or down-declaring, have fun with those 'warchests' guys ;)

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1290434951' post='2520282']
A roll might involve being active over update but war does not.
I'm not saying it was a roll, just pointing out stuff.

I think it's common knowledge my feelings by now on both Duckroll and OP and have to admit they both have a very good grasp of the game.
Our differences may exist for a long time, but I think the war planning is so close to what I've been saying is the correct approach is uncanny.

PS have my best regards on this one .
[/quote]

Is that a compliment? if so, thank you ;)
[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1290435366' post='2520284']
And OP are ever quick to put PS up by stating they saw it coming.
Classic OP move to put an alliance down while pretending to support them.
Who ever said OP and Duckroll were not the same alliance :lol1:
[/quote]

PS knew it was coming, they arent daft. Also the fact that they were after the top 2 nations as well plays into it ;) Btw, Owney is ex DR so would naturally be inclined to be bias towards us. You are the only one I hear spinning that last line.
[/quote]

This is my War as Quackmaster of Duckroll, with my Alliances support.
[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1290464056' post='2520588']
Nice hit guys, wish real life wasn't gonna keep me from nightly meetings.

Welp, I'll fight til I got nothing left, may your nukes detonate in their factories and your planes crash upon takeoff! I've got some green glowy goodness to dole out before I drop under 5%.
[/quote]

Thats the PS way ;)
[quote name='King Grog' timestamp='1290473752' post='2520739']
As unofficial spokesman of 'and others' I would like to thank Duckroll for this friendly exchange of casualties.

Luckily, Primo failed to anarchy me so I picked 3 duckroll nations who were lightly engaged or down-declaring, have fun with those 'warchests' guys ;)
[/quote]
Glad to be of service, and yeah soz, I was assigned 2 "HARD" to anarchy targets, of which you were one. ;(

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1290468508' post='2520654']You catch my drift. [b]You along with the other government members during that period mentioned above screwed me over along with many other members so you could continue playing leader.[/b] Ya I'd pick Confusion over you and die in an elaborate war scheme any day.[/quote]
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the 'other government members' weren't doing anything to let me 'keep playing leader'... they were the ones trying to out me after they took offense to the removal of incompetent people from said Government. I stand by that decision now as I did then and that is [b]not[/b] going to change.

Please get your facts straight before you try to present your argument as truth.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1290468508' post='2520654']You [i]really[/i] have no room to be a judge of leadership.[/quote]
Pretty sure I can, since I'm still the leader of my alliance, which is bigger than the one that broke away.
Not only that, the alliance I lead now is stronger than it's ever been, as a community.
You've filled your beds with traitors and incompetents and you'll reap what you've sown sooner or later.

Anyway, enough of this off-topic banter, back to the topic at hand. Nuke Confusion some more, willya PS?

Edited by Arrnea