Announcement of Alliance Creation

[quote name='AvengingAngel256' timestamp='1290244520' post='2518113']
are you trying to start a war?
[/quote]

Someone needs to...

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1290281829' post='2518306']
I would really hope that MK could look past the actions of a noob and not try to ZI a nation that was plain just trying to have some fun and spice things up a bit. Of course we are talking about :(( MK :((!
[/quote]

This^

EDIT : Oh lord.....I just realized I agreed with WANA. Nooooooo.......

Edited by Cao Pai

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NewPoseidon' timestamp='1290247428' post='2518124']
So will the South force non-aligned nations from the black sphere to join? You could place them into tech farms (plantations) and make them do 3mil/150tech deals for the rest of their lives.
[/quote]

You just had to sail it off the tracks and into the swamp, eh? :rolleyes:

Odds are the non-aligned nations would be sold to the South by Sparta or another Black team alliance, read more Black Team history...

...back on track...

I see some quality hours in the OP's future on IRC. If you are at all serious about this, it's not going to be the easy lulzfest you thought you were getting.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1290223275' post='2517924']
This was certainly a dumb thing to say!
[/quote]

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1290224035' post='2517932']
Oh, please do this for the ~drama~ alone.
[/quote]

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1290228094' post='2517986']
Please don't.
[/quote]

[quote name='AvengingAngel256' timestamp='1290244520' post='2518113']
are you trying to start a war?
[/quote]

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1290245417' post='2518115']
This is interesting.
[/quote]

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1290262467' post='2518176']
I see World Federation hasn't changed one bit.
[/quote]

[quote name='Professor Chaos' timestamp='1290270851' post='2518225']
I like where this is going. Good luck to The South and the World Federation.
[/quote]

..I had no clue he had done anything wrong until the responses to my offer. :blink:

This is probably why I am just a member of wF :unsure: I'm going to take this time to remind everyone that I am [b]NOT[/b] wF, I am just a lowly, albeit talkative, member.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1290298271' post='2518569']
Oh you rascals, I'd assume wF hasn't been following this all too closely and that they wouldn't seriously consider protecting a Goomba Listed nation.
[/quote]

[quote name='steodonn' timestamp='1290306688' post='2518683']
Oh come on once WF realise wants going on they wont sign a protectorate none issue

get out of peace mode and just take your Zi and be on your way
[/quote]

Basically what Steodonn and SirWilliam said here. We don't give out protectorates willy-nilly (for lack of a better term), he could have came to our channel/forum to apply for one and we (most likely, I assume) would have found out about this from that (a typical question from us is "why are you in peace-mode/at war?" ..among others)

Dont know why everybody thinks what jay z says is the official wF policy and what not.i can definitely tell everyone that we had no planes of any sort to protect this alliance.

Edited by strelock

i must say taking a zi is hard but once is over its over atleast its not a perma zi. i had a zi from Noon and i took it i fought back i made it last a while but it was worth it just take it like a man, dont be afraid you cna do tech deals and join allainces and make money to build your nation.

Add in: its like getting punched in the face really hard by a bully, you get back up, and you forgot it happend and walk away... and re build... smart idea.

[quote name='strelock' timestamp='1290383089' post='2519516']
Dont know why everybody thinks what jay z says is the official wF policy and what not.i can definitely tell everyone that we had no planes of any sort to protect this alliance.
[/quote]

It's like my principal told us all in high school. Being a part of the school (or in this case an alliance) means that when you're out and about on the streets and you get into trouble, that reflects badly on the school. Just as if you do good things, people will think good things about your school. I agree that J-Z isn't the voice of wF, and I'm not saying that he did anything right or wrong, but I think it's understandable for people to form opinions toward an alliance based on the actions of it's members.

[quote name='strelock' timestamp='1290383089' post='2519516']
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure everyone understands that 1) he did not know the alliance is a rogue and 2) he's not the wF government. No need to villify your member over something like that, which most alliances do in recent times. I've also seen too many alliances disown members who don't like their alliance's allies.

Besides, why not protect the guy? See what happens? Everyone will love you; finally someone would be wearing the pants around here.