What's Going on Here...

Starfox101

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fallen Fool' timestamp='1290040936' post='2516270']
If you ever actually find the courage to call Grub that to his face, tell him I coined the phrase while describing your alliance. I'm quite certain he'll find it [i]hilarious[/i].
[/quote]

He will find it hilarious, declare war on my alliance then declare war on the side of my alliance ensuring our victory and your alliance's humiliation for days to come. So I think I may do just that!

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1290464171' post='2520593']
He will find it hilarious, declare war on my alliance then declare war on the side of my alliance ensuring our victory and your alliance's humiliation for days to come. So I think I may do just that!
[/quote]

you forget one tiny fact. you don't really have a side. no one really wants you on their side.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1290465713' post='2520618']
you forget one tiny fact. you don't really have a side. no one really wants you on their side.
[/quote]

So insightful, just as good as the other points you tend to make!

I do have a side and others are begging me to re-join theirs. Rest assured though, so long as you're with Polaris you won't be on my side. Hell, good luck knowing which side you're on. Apparently it's a side that lacks proper [ooc]sentence structure.[/ooc]

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1290341612' post='2519016']
Go back to bed, Gramps.
[/quote]
No, I think I realistically have a duty here. Apparently, it is to make sure Polaris is aware that [i]nobody[/i] is afraid of you.

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1290647518' post='2522585']
SF, join my alliance and run for President. I'll nominate you, I'll do my best to make sure you win. Then have good times. Have I let you down yet? ;)
[/quote]
Haha, just ally \m/ and fun will be had.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1290322423' post='2518905']
Honestly, can you name anyone actively attempting to stir the pot who is in a prime position?

We have a right to complain.
[/quote]

No, I can't, and no, we don't. Everyone seems to want to pass the responsibility to create drama off to some other person or some other alliance without taking any responsibility for themselves. The only two valid positions are being someone who is stirring the pot and complaining that others aren't, or not being someone who does that and not complaining. I chose the latter. Nobody likes an armchair critic, and that's exactly what you're doing here; you're putting the expectation on others to do what you are too bored or inactive to do yourself.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1290322423' post='2518905']
I've been making this same wall of text? I don't know who you guys keep getting me confused with. Anyway, I'm only irrelevant as long as I keep myself irrelevant. That's never been a very good insult, either.
[/quote]

No, but it's a pretty common one. You've used it earlier ('Who are you?'). And I get the feeling you'll use it again soon.

[quote]
Honestly, I don't think anyone in this entire world is afraid to call that to Grub's face.
[/quote]

Well, I am, but I'm not one for running up to people and hurling insults at them. Oh well.

[quote]
I have no desire to, other than to be one of those old ass wrestlers who show up on wrestling from time to time.
[/quote]

Would you use a big pyro-laden entrance, or just jump out from the audience and whack a big leader with a folding ZOMGSTEEL chair instead?

[quote]
Honestly, can you name anyone actively attempting to stir the pot who is in a prime position?
[/quote]

Serious question time. Who's in the prime position?

[quote]
We have a right to complain.
[/quote]

I have the right to remain silent. Even on foreign affairs fronts. Probably should use it more than I do. Still ... people will do things when they feel ready.

And a new thought ... I asked about the prime movers, the ones who would 'make something happen'. How many are on the current 'in-crowd' side? How many aren't? And of those, how many are energetic as opposed to just fatigued and resting up?