We Like to FOK all night long.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1289384172' post='2509231']
arent the two of you already in LEO....thus making this treaty redundant / overlapping ??? :blink:

Unless one of you is planning to leave LEO in the near future ? :unsure:

Anyways, congrats to both alliances...

o/ FoK
o/ INT
[/quote]

Great detective work, sir.

Good to see. War and disbandment to both parties.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1289300989' post='2507881']
I could have sworn someone had used this pun already. [img]http://imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I thought the same thing. I assume the pun is "we like to [i]rock[/i] all night long", yes?

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1289671131' post='2511930']
This is really disappointing. I look forward to the cancellation of this treaty one day.
[/quote]
Well you can't please everyone all of the time, Is it us or FOK that for your goodself provokes such a foul sense of distaste about this treaty?...curious minds would like to know :ehm:

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1289692739' post='2512339']
Well you can't please everyone all of the time, Is it us or FOK that for your goodself provokes such a foul sense of distaste about this treaty?...curious minds would like to know :ehm:
[/quote]
I have nothing against FOK and respect them greatly...but the stench of the SOS that clings to you is what I'm not a massive fan of in all honesty. Your alliance may be a great group of guys, your choice of allies in SOS however...

But you're right, you can't please everyone, but I know that I'm not the only one who feels this way (I just like making it obvious for everyone).

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1289671131' post='2511930']
This is really disappointing. I look forward to the cancellation of this treaty one day.
[/quote]

Don't hold your breath...

No wait. Hold your breath. Hold it as long as you can. And put a plastic shopping bag on your head, just for good measure.

-Craig

[i]edit: I kid, I kid.[/i]

Edited by Comrade Craig