To those within the Red Sphere...

Orthopraxis

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I Bold the parts that made me LAWL.

[quote name='Orthopraxis' timestamp='1288322609' post='2495989']
A notable member of the 'Red Sphere (Team) has formally stated the following:

"We better quit while we are ahead in our majority. The Dowager Duchess of the Orange Defense Network is starting to feel a stiff breeze up her crinoline, so if we carry on in this vein then we can expect retribution to be swift and merciless. She can kill a man at forty paces with one lash of a pink post, to say nothing of the Medusa-like powers of her various flags of chastisement and summons. So let us just acknowledge that discretion is the better part of valour and admit that to a lady's convenience, all other considerations must give way. Hopefully that will calm the old gall down and nip any thoughts she may have of staging an auto-da-fe of pesky reds firmly in the bud."

To the contrary of what the Red Sphere would like to believe, seeking out relevant lies in the shadow of totalitarianism, and extinguishing such atrocious governing ideal is a noble and righteous cause.

The issue with extinguishing totalitarianism and diplomatic coercion rests within the trial and error process. In the days of old, an offence against democracy would be reported to a justice within the halls of said alliance, the said offender would be summoned to the foreground of the CN Forums and tried for the given degenerative philosophy, with an unfortunate result of rejection on the offender's part.

Such inconsistencies did not have to do with the idea of fair government, it had to do with those who perverted the rubric of democracy with autocratic (or fascist) behaviour.

[b]The current administrations of the Red Sphere have a duty to admit and apologize for such ungodly behaviours and to implement the necessary protocols to ensure a fair and sound process of government and unified solidarity among their nations.[/b]

ODN and her allies will continue to exercise swift justice, all the while, keeping true to the merits of mercy, fairness, and truth.

[b]If the mission of eradicating totalitarianism, autocracy, and fascism is abolished, the natural multiplication of corruption occurs within the whole of CN and the overall society of CN becomes tainted and ultimately implodes.[/b]

[b]Totalitarianism is a lie and contrary to a sound doctrine of democracy and fair treatment of the people. It is unfortunate to see many on the Red Sphere become a breading ground for intolerance of free ideals and in doing so, allows the atrocities of their deception to multiply without any given consequence from the whole of CN. [/b]

Therefore I have the following to say;

Dear Red Sphere;

I am constantly amused at how the red team, which you avidly proclaim you are apart of, seem to have the intricate weavings of nationhood/government all figured out. You dismiss the democratic changes that occur in society and you tend to group progressive qualities of advancement with the degenerative. I am especially disturbed at how you minimize the role of social intellects, how you ignore the phenomena of individual expression, and how you blatantly harbour repugnance against those who have democratic inclinations.

You simplify democracy down to a mere second-class social organism without trying to understand the founding physiological, psychological, and evolutionary derivatives that drive us all. I surly hope that the perfect totalitarian social model you follow is deeper than a simple vehicle of selfish gain and exploitation.

Most of all, you have conveniently decided to ignore anything positively progressive in the light of democracy and you unfortunately have not shown an interest in finding out the core essence of such workings. You continue to analyse and critique those who come to find solace in your Alliances and you reduce their self-worth and moral standings to nothing.

To the contrary, I am not trying to minimize your defence against those who have a blatant disregard for nationalism; but I am confronting the aspects of democracy that you tend to hatefully rail against – treating those with noticeable differences with little to no respect.

I should not have to tell you that democracy is about unity, not an emotionless observance of stringent laws. Sometimes belief and moral observance comes from faith in things unseen and acts that cannot be understood, not just following words written in literal stone. Being democratic is about having openness to new revelations and not employing ignorance in the face of progress.

[b]Therefore, it is because of your work and the work of your fellow colleagues of the totalitarian camp, that individuals like myself, are reduced to slaves of a fascist conglomeration and looked at like obscene perversions of society.[/b]

[b]Yet, I fear that your focus on me has made you my topic towards your own sins of false pride, intolerance, fomenting hatred, slander, abuse of trust, driving away of intellectuals, and even rejecting of the fullness of authentic democracy.
[/b]
[b]I cry for the thousands of nations[/b] that people, like you, are driving out of CN and alienating them from their democratic Alliances. I deal with this kind of degenerative environment daily and I am trying to repair the damage and strive to bring these fragile nations back to a unified, yet authoritative understanding of democracy. I, like many individuals who believe in equality, show that there is hope where others only offer condemnation.

I suffered, and continue to suffer, a major crisis of national rejection because of the destructive method of indoctrination you utilise in your ranks. I was taught, through your style of governments, that my differences and leanings towards democracy were fatal flaws to a productive society and that such differences were to be concealed, reformed, and legislatively outlawed.

[b]Now that I have become open to sensible progress, I have been able to reduce the effects of personal hatred and the unproductive slavery of shame.[/b] Now, while I am quite accustomed to being abused for being democratically social, I take great offence when you attack the role of democracy as a whole. You claim a string of inerrancies against the theories of modern democracy, which troubles me, for such claim ascribes that your personal belief transcends collective progress.

Democracy is not perfect and neither are the people within such governing truth; but with the testing of one against the other, these two contrasts will form to create a safer, more productive egalitarian society. I would like to seek a formidable reconciliation between what separates us as Alliances and I really hope that you have taken what I have written in this letter as a sign of progress and a call to peace. Looking into the future, I hope that totalitarian extremism is quelled – yet, not consumed in a cloud of political correctness or a phlegmatic standoff.

Apart from the vast differences between us, I can say that I will continue to respect you even if you refuse to respect me. I will continue to forgive you in the midst of destructive ideologies and I will continue to promote sensible theories of modern democracy.
[/quote]

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1288353858' post='2496248']
I've studied communism. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'm off. Laters all.
[/quote]

Then you need to go back to the books. My understanding of communist alliances is that they are highly democratic in nature.

Edited by Charles Stuart

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1288345240' post='2496211']
While I haven't read Orthopraxis' essay (because to be frank I don't have time) I thought I should just comment that ODN *is* allied to GATO, who are the only other significant democracy I can think of. We currently hold an MDoAP with them. It would be very difficult to only be allied to democratic alliances because frankly there aren't many.
[/quote]
I believe Umbrella is now a democracy, since they switched from a trium.

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1288353009' post='2496241']
I would take that seriously coming from anyone else. Really, literally anyone else. ODN is the least threatening alliance for it size in all of planet Bob. I do find it interesting that you are defining yourselves as our enemies, though.
[/quote]
Lol. It makes us happy that you still think this way. Always underestimated we will be, and always it will give us enough of an advantage that we can shock you with our tenacity, as we have in the past few major wars.

And I personally will always view the NPO as enemies, regardless of which alliance I'm in. You all are just too ridiculously zombified over a browser game to not want to destroy completely ;)

As you may recall, I used to write for the NPO long ago. I can remember back in the Karma War (and even before), the distaste for my democratic writings.

I tried addressing the issues at hand, in a simple, yet thorough essay.

Sometimes diplomatic resolve does not rest in few words, but thorough and articulative words.

Generated material? I think not. Use your college plagiarism software and I can guarantee you that my work will come back original.

I look forward to discussing more with this fine community...

Comrades who frequent these parts will know of my fondness for critiquing articles like this which purport to engage with political theory. They will know of my joy at deconstructing the premises, at finding contradictions in the logic, at contrasting the claims to historical precedent, at taking the predictions to their logical conclusions. There is rarely a chance to engage in such that I will let slip me by. Yet here one finds oneself at a crossroads. Looking through the article it glistens with words like 'fascist', 'totalitarian', 'intellectual' and 'indoctrination', and thus superficially begs for analysis and rebuttal. But on the other hand, it is complete and utter gibberish. There is no logical argument, no structure to speak of, and no concluding claim. In substance it begins and ends with a single unsupported assumption, and in form it is of an unkempt man shouting angrily at inanimate objects on a bus.

Perhaps this, and not your self-proclaimed reason of being a "social intellectual", is why your writings were apparently rejected within the Order.

Edited by Vladimir

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1288345240' post='2496211']
It would be very difficult to only be allied to democratic alliances because frankly there aren't many.
[/quote]
There are more than you mention, but yeah, not that many.

However the small number of democratic alliances means that it would actually be easier to only be allied to democratic alliances. Maintaining alliances is work; the idea of allying all significant non-democratic alliances ... well let's just say that tying yourself to all large democratic alliances as your exclusive treaty partners would be a whole lot easier. ;)

[quote name='Vladimir' timestamp='1288360076' post='2496293']
Comrades who frequent these parts will know of my fondness for critiquing articles like this which purport to engage with political theory. They will know of my joy at deconstructing the premises, at finding contradictions in the logic, at contrasting the claims to historical precedent, at taking the predictions to their logical conclusions. There is rarely a chance to engage in such that I will let slip me by. Yet here one finds oneself at a crossroads. Looking through the article it glistens with words like 'fascist', 'totalitarian', 'intellectual' and 'indoctrination', and thus superficially begs for analysis and rebuttal. But on the other hand, it is complete and utter gibberish. There is no logical argument, no structure to speak of, and no concluding claim. In substance it begins and ends with a single unsupported assumption, and in form it is of an unkempt man shouting angrily at inanimate objects on a bus.

Perhaps this, and not your self-proclaimed reason of being a "social intellectual", is why your writings were apparently rejected within the Order.
[/quote]

That is fine...

I will cut essays by 50%-60% of current size and provide an outline...

:/

I love that people still can't get over NPO. Every time I see some butthurt individual nattering irrationally about the same old boogeyman, it makes me even more proud to be allied to them than I was the last time some butthurt individual nattered irrationally about my boogeyman ally.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1288361867' post='2496311']
I love that people still can't get over NPO. Every time I see some butthurt individual nattering irrationally about the same old boogeyman, it makes me even more proud to be allied to them than I was the last time some butthurt individual nattered irrationally about my boogeyman ally.
[/quote]

This reminds me of a contagious rash... you put soothing cream on the problem and it gets worse... you try to medicate the problem and it turns into a nasty plague...

It is important to address the coercive and deceptive practices of those who try to hide behind a wall of unity and abstract diplomacy. The issue is not with the NPO in general, it has to do with how it carries itself... How so? Rub a stick of TNT on sandpaper and tell me what the results are...

[quote name='Orthopraxis' timestamp='1288362341' post='2496317']
This reminds me of a contagious rash... you put soothing cream on the problem and it gets worse... you try to medicate the problem and it turns into a nasty plague...

It is important to address the coercive and deceptive practices of those who try to hide behind a wall of unity and abstract diplomacy. The issue is not with the NPO in general, it has to do with how it carries itself... How so? Rub a stick of TNT on sandpaper and tell me what the results are...
[/quote]

It's not with the NPO in general, it has to do with how it (being NPO in this case) carries itself...

So we can agree here that this is about NPO.

My real question is that why does an ODN member care so much about NPO?

Edited by Roadie

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1288337007' post='2496173']
Quite frankly NPO's arrogance and persistent tendency to underestimate your enemies has already been your undoing once, and if I were you, I'd learn from my mistakes.
[/quote]
There's a difference between underestimating someone and knowing that you were good enough to take on anyone.

Edited by BlkAK47_002

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1288362952' post='2496324']
It's not with the NPO in general, it has to do with how it (being NPO in this case) carries itself...

So we can agree here that this is about NPO.

My real question is that why does an ODN member care so much about NPO?
[/quote]

Doesn't the NPO reach far and wide with their domineering demands and principles?

I would rather talk about how fast the grass is growing outside, but the issue that needs to be addressed is how Alliances can coerce people into believing one idea while doing the exact opposite. Wouldn't this be a deceptive diplomatic practice?

Each major Sanctioned Alliance (and their respective sub-particles) have a necessary need to be aware of the other colour spheres. What happens in one sphere ultimately has effect on all other spheres. Some words that come to mind are: Autocracy, Totalitarianism, and Aristocracy... even at times, Bureaucracy.

Therefore, it is of necessity that I, an ODN member, concern myself with the politics and governing policies of other colour spheres.

Edited by Orthopraxis

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1288364093' post='2496336']
No. They don't.

There was this war called the Karma War. You may have heard about it.
[/quote]

I am all too well reminded of that bloody mess.

Yet, if I recall right, a few changes were made in the upper tier of government and yet, none of the true underlying issues were resolved.

The NPO (and others of their like) will continue down the same path, all over again, and try to turn the tables abound on CN this time. The problem is not IF they are going to enact the Moldavi Doctrine and CN Supremacy, but WHEN!

Two words: Diplomatic Coercion (kind of like what Hitler did with the Treaty of Versailles)

I can see the current standing government in the same light as the Hitler Regime; either reform has to come or another trip down memory lane might come to pass.

[quote name='MikeCrotch' timestamp='1288365174' post='2496344']
Has this guy travelled forward in time from 2009? Well, it makes a change from Schattenman and ChairmanHal I guess.

:(( NPO :((
[/quote]
GOONS, your haters have a long way to go to catch up with ours. :P You just cant beat getting compared to Hitler. :D

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1288363517' post='2496327']
There's a difference between underestimating someone and knowing that you were good enough to take on anyone.
[/quote]
Yeah, you sure did a great job of that in Karma. So much that you wisely have been sidelined in every major conflict since then.

NPO is a joke.

[quote name='Lucius Aerilius' timestamp='1288367299' post='2496376']
Yeah, you sure did a great job of that in Karma. So much that you wisely have been sidelined in every major conflict since then.

NPO is a joke.
[/quote]
I lol'd.

This is one of the funniest posts I've ever seen while on these forums.

You're a funny guy.

[quote name='Orthopraxis' timestamp='1288364767' post='2496341']
I am all too well reminded of that bloody mess.

Yet, if I recall right, a few changes were made in the upper tier of government and yet, none of the true underlying issues were resolved.

The NPO (and others of their like) will continue down the same path, all over again, and try to turn the tables abound on CN this time. The problem is not IF they are going to enact the Moldavi Doctrine and CN Supremacy, but WHEN!

Two words: Diplomatic Coercion (kind of like what Hitler did with the Treaty of Versailles)

[b]I can see the current standing government in the same light as the Hitler Regime; either reform has to come or another trip down memory lane might come to pass.[/b][/quote]

The amount of thought that ODN is putting into the NPO these days is a bit weird seeing as there is no more thought of ODN in the NPO other than to chuckle at their antics every once and awhile.

This crazyness from someone who has yet to catch up to current times is.. well... crazy. Name ONE instance that has occured AFTER Karma that is even relevant to this pile of steaming !@#$%^&*. If you can name one CURRENT and RELEVANT point to support this theory when talking about the NPO than maybe just maybe you are worth the wasted pixels. Until such arguement can be made about a current issue regarding the NPO you should see a Doctor about your unhealthy and delusional obsession.

Edited by Brenann